NAACP Covers George Washington Statue on MLK Day

Slavery was an inhumane, immoral behavior by many early Americans.

American segregation was an inhumane, immoral behavior by many early Americans.

White indentured servitude was not the same thing as African slavery in America.

If someone does not like a particular color or origin of people, I don't care; just stay away from me. However, do not justify your stupidity with a false reading of history.

You do know that slavery started long before White America had it right? And many were treated a lot worse than those of Black American slaves. It is just that the history books taught in our schools only cover American history and that alone is misleading in the history of slavery. So many are fixate on White American slavery that they are blinded to see that is goes farther and deeper than that.

My point is that the NAACP is so fixate on the fact that 'the White man' owned slaves when their own race owned slaves as well. Not to mention that most of the slaves that were owned by the White settlers were slaves to begin with in Africa by other Blacks. But we never see or hear them talk about that now do we? They would rather make 'the White man' out to be devils than to admit that their own race did the same thing.

No, your point is that "they did it too"...which is a very weak point. Now, you'd have a point if one of those black slave holders had become a leader of this country (Ha!) back then and he had a statue and it was NOT covered by the NAACP. But you're not going to see any of those Black Founding Father statues, are you?

Nice try but no, it is not a very weak point. Just because someone becomes a 'leader' does not mean those who didn't are any less guilty.

There were more Blacks who owned Black slaves than Whites. They just were not all living in America. In fact, those who were brought here as slaves now have descendants that are now free. Whereas if they were not brought here then their descendants would still be in bondage. There are some Blacks that acknowledge this and are grateful to our founding fathers because of it. Too bad the NAACP can not see this and wise up.

That makes it ok, then. Doesn't it? That makes it something we can look up to then, doesn't it?

Sorry...but no.

And I'm sorry, but anyone who alludes that our slaves and their ancestors should be GRATEFUL for being dragged here, their religions forbidden, their names changed, their entire culture ripped from them, and enslaved for generations.......is sick.

Last edited:
Bottom line: The NAACP is just as racist as the men who killed MLK. Thats a fact.

That's your opinion not a fact. Give me all of the killings, arsons, bribed juries, cross burnings done by the NAACP.

What a stupid butt statement by you! For shame. For shame.

Just because someone does not do these things don't mean they are any less racist. ;)

Oh, and there has been killings by Blacks on Whites. Look it up.

Actions DO speak louder than words, some whites have been killed by blacks but you have not made the link those killings were racist, while no doubt exists that thousands of killings by white of blacks were racist.

Don't bandy with logic.

Last edited:
Ok....What does George Washington's ownership of slaves have to do with anything?
Did it ever occur to you knee jerk reaction black people that some of the elected officials whom you agree with may in fact be descendants of slave owners while the white conservatives you hate with such vitriol may not have had family in the US before 1900?
You people on the Left are very cute with your selective persecutions.
I read all the nonsense about the wealthy than comes from your side while some of the wealthiest people on Washington and those wealthy elitists in Hollywood get a hall pass.
What horse shit you spew.
You people love to yammer on and on claiming victim status while lashing out at your alleged oppressors. Cram it up your ass.
I am sick and tired of black people running around calling everyone that dares to criticize them a racist while they practice racism with impunity...
Every time one you people plays the race card, I will be there to call you on it.
If it's really racism or race baiting, I am with you 100% ....I hate and denounce racial hatred and bigotry. However, I will not stand by while the race card is played purely for political gain.
If you want allies in the battle vs racism, be genuine about it.
Those people who chose to cover the statue practiced blatant racism and disrespect.
They are closed minded and exclusionary.
MLK Day is not a celebration of "Blacks only"....In fact I have my doubts many black people born in the last 45 years have a clue what Dr.King stood for and what his message was.
I am sick of black people who conveniently forget these words ......"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character".

Unfortunately there are prominent liberal black leaders who have forgotten those words.
These men have fostered a continued distrust between blacks and people of other races. They have enriched themselves by seeing to it that black people are perpetual victims.

This is what most Whites who do not like Blacks are basing their hatred on. They Hate Blacks because of their 'character' NOT their color. This is why I do not like most Blacks. Their character is uncivil and they blame ME for slavery. LOL! My ancestors where mostly Irish and never owned a slave.

This is why most Blacks don't like White people. You continue to deny that your past generation of relatives never had slaves and even if they didn't they still treated Black people as if they were they less than human. The one thing that gets to me is the N word is blamed on the Black man using it today, but it started with the Irish, Scotish, English who did have slaves and used the N word to keep the Black man and woman under their control. Because afterall, the black slave at that time had no say or human rights or freedom of speech.

So, basically you're saying that most black people are racists. That's what your first sentence means.

FYI: We have found no history of slave ownership in our family. But apparently, that doesn't make a difference to you. You were never a slave. Stop whining about things we cannot change and be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

That's your opinion not a fact. Give me all of the killings, arsons, bribed juries, cross burnings done by the NAACP.

Just because someone does not do these things don't mean they are any less racist. ;)

Actions DO speak louder than words, some whites have been killed by blacks but you have not made the link those killings were racist, while no doubt exists that thousands of killings by white of blacks were racist.

Don't bandy with logic.

So you didn't do any research? Statistics show that there are more Black on White crime than there is White on Black. But you would not know this because you do not do any research yourself. You rather try to push lies than find out the truth. But here you go anyway....

If one look at interracial crime as a whole, Black on White interracial crime largely outnumber White on Black interracial crime. Oddly, while "white racism", about 1700 crimes, is often used to justify Black people resentment and agressivity toward Whites, White people are not suppose to feel a thing or the slightest resentment for the ceaseless racial violence of which they are the target.

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and Statistics

Wingsofwind, you are comparing modern day crime to more than 5,000 lynchings, the great majority by mobs operating extrajudicially, and then murdering and burning through the fifties and sixties? Is that what you are saying? Do you know what we had to do to suppress the bad actors among the Kluckers and other gangs?

Don't dance. Racism is racism, regardless who does it. However, you do not see organized mob violence, other than a very few incidents that prove the rule, towards whites because they are whites from blacks.

Last edited:

Don't bandy with logic.

ok...You're implying or even stating categorically that black on white crimes are not racially motivated...Is that the nonsense you are trying to bullshit us with?
Cut the crap. Racism exists and is practiced by ALL races. That is a fact you PC yellow streak up the back self hating Caucasians cannot deal with.
So just shut it

Wingsofwind, you are comparing modern day crime to more than 5,000 lynchings, the great majority by mobs operating extrajudicially, and then murdering and burning through the fifties and sixties? Is that what you are saying? Do you know what we had to do to suppress the bad actors among the Kluckers and other gangs?

Don't dance. Racism is racism, regardless who does it. However, you do not see organized mob violence, other than a very few incidents that prove the rule, towards whites because they are whites from blacks.
Now you are just making up nonsense.
Stop yelling in the town square. No one is listening. we just look over our shoulder with that "what the hell is wrong with you?" gaze.

In reading this board it really demonstrates in a nutshell why the black community has not progressed over the past 40 years. The uniform message from Al Sharpton all the way down to the casual internet blogger is that blacks are VICTIMS. They are victims of society and it is the government or whites which have inhibited them.

Turn the light onto your community leaders and onto the parents in the black community. There are a few facts that should be considered:
-Is it white peoples' fault that 67% of black children are in single parent homes?
-Is it white peoples fault that black women have abortions at a near 8 to 1 ratio as compared to whites?
-Is it white peoples' fault that only 35% of black men that GO to college actually graduate and only 46% of black women that GO actually graduate? While over $200 million are given in scholarships and grants to blacks each year.
-Is it white peoples' fault that blacks are 6.4x's more likely to be incarcerated than whites?

Was slavery unjust? Yes, without a doubt. But in the most elementary terms "get over it." Do you think that Whites, Latinos, or Asians (including India) really want to keep listening to you talk about how you are victims? The answer is No. The rest of us will continue working toward getting an education, being professional, and improving our communities and ourselves. You keep complaining for another 40years and see where you are. Remember we have a black president.

*** I use 40years as a mark because that reflects desegregation of schools. I am not even holding you accountable for the time from enactment of the 14th Amendment and repeal of Dred Scott until the passing of Dr. King.

<snip>QUOTE]

Criminal activity for profit is not criminal mass violence for cultural and social purposes.

Until you can talk about the difference, your POV is immaterial.

This is what most Whites who do not like Blacks are basing their hatred on. They Hate Blacks because of their 'character' NOT their color. This is why I do not like most Blacks. Their character is uncivil and they blame ME for slavery. LOL! My ancestors where mostly Irish and never owned a slave.

This is why most Blacks don't like White people. You continue to deny that your past generation of relatives never had slaves and even if they didn't they still treated Black people as if they were they less than human. The one thing that gets to me is the N word is blamed on the Black man using it today, but it started with the Irish, Scotish, English who did have slaves and used the N word to keep the Black man and woman under their control. Because afterall, the black slave at that time had no say or human rights or freedom of speech.

So, basically you're saying that most black people are racists. That's what your first sentence means.

FYI: We have found no history of slave ownership in our family. But apparently, that doesn't make a difference to you. You were never a slave. Stop whining about things we cannot change and be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Yes I believe most blacks are indeed racist.

Motherkluckers are something else.

Are many blacks racist? Sure. Are black on white attacks motivated by racist desire to subdue and keep in place a supposedly despised race? No.

Are the KKK and those like them racist? Don't need no answer. Were their terror attacks in many thousands over many decades motivated by racist hatred to subdue and keep in place a supposedly despised race? Duh.

<snip>QUOTE]

Criminal activity for profit is not criminal mass violence for cultural and social purposes.

Until you can talk about the difference, your POV is immaterial.

how on earth did you make this leap?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back