Myth of Integration- Muslims in Europe Getting More Radical With Time, Not Less

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Polls show nearly 74% of Muslims in Denmark believe in taking the Koran literally, including killing enemies of their religion. In Britain, 34% believe that leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death. This is in line with earlier polls showing 2 out of 3 Muslims immigrants want sharia law to become the law of the land over the current laws of countries.

So, as the Muslims spread across the globe, they are not assimilating and are simply spreading as they become more radicalized. As mosques are built and often run by radical Imams, we see an increase in the number of jihadists.

Tell me again about how only a tiny percent of Muslims are dangerous. If they believe in killing infidels, they are evil.

The Myth Of Integration: Muslims In Europe Getting More Radical With Time, Not Less

Muslims only enjoy to fight... For centuries they have not changed, why would they now???

Time to change your pants again!

It's just some facts. I won't panic until they are close to being the majority here. I sure don't want neighbors who feel that I don't belong in this world because I am not a Muslim.

There have been many polls done to gauge the level of radicalism in Muslims and the numbers are pretty high. It would appear that the majority favor a world controlled by sharia with no non-Muslims in it. If that doesn't concern you, you are either in denial or a Muslim.

Forum List

Back