So Bernie takes a jab at Hillary about her emails and

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hillary along with every other dumbass liberal think it's a jab at republicans. I mean maybe Hillary knew it was a jab at her attitude of being above the law or rules & she just fluffed it off but her supporters are clueless.
It just goes to show how idiots elect complete idiots......

I turned the debate off when she said the email thing was an RNC conspiracy. Hey bitch, you are being investigated by the FBI!

Hilarious video. But what's it got to do with Clinton or Sanders? :dunno:
Nothing. But what does that matter to a parroting rube?

It's an old video, too. It crops up once a year or so.

And Sanders did not take a jab at Hillary. He was actually defending her, saying he is tired of hearing about them and wished they would take about shit that matters, which is probably true for most Americans.

Poor Grampa is totally out of the loop.

Hilarious video. But what's it got to do with Clinton or Sanders? :dunno:
Nothing. But what does that matter to a parroting rube?

It's an old video, too. It crops up once a year or so.

And Sanders did not take a jab at Hillary. He was actually defending her, saying he is tired of hearing about them and wished they would take about shit that matters, which is probably true for most Americans.

Poor Grampa is totally out of the loop.

he's done both actually leftard; defended her AND poked jabs at her. but what does that matter to a parroting left-wing rube??

I turned the debate off when she said the email thing was an RNC conspiracy. Hey bitch, you are being investigated by the FBI!

The FBI, Justice Department and State Department under a corrupt Obama/Democratic Party regime.. I suspect the law and justice will take a backseat to the Democratic Party and Hillary, basically, the fix is in...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back