MYSTERY: SANDY HOOK VICTIM DIES (AGAIN) IN PAKISTAN

So now that the emotional baloney is out of the way, does anyone want to contest that our government has a documented history of planning false flags in the interest of the better good?
-Geaux

Geaux........the masses will continue to buy the "official" narrative on everything..........a culture of zombies!!
Ammo up my friend!!!:2up:

Or exceptionally weird paranoids will continue to promote repugnant silliness such as the Sandy Hook CT and to "ammo up."

It's hard to see how such a mix-up could have happened accidentally, which should give pause even to Sandy Hook skeptics. The prospect that someone may have intentionally placed the Pozner photo among those of the Peshawar shooting victims should also be carefully considered.

We live in a world driven by idiots on rumor driven social media and networks who don't fact check a goddamn thing. Jesus there hasn't been a real reporter for over 20 years. If something is not reported incorrectly it is a surprise.

Funny you would mention that. The breadth and depth of the now defunct 9/11 "Truther" Movement was a function of the new social media of the time - MySpace - and the half-truths, mis & disinfo, unsubstantiated rumors and outright lies which flew so fast and so often they spawned a whole generation of idiots, most of whom have tucked tail and slithered back to their video games. This board is now home to the desperately shrill ragtag remnants of that movement.

We live in a world driven by idiots on rumor driven social media and networks who don't fact check a goddamn thing. Jesus there hasn't been a real reporter for over 20 years. If something is not reported incorrectly it is a surprise.

There's a lot of truth in that.

Determining whether staffers at the Army school were responsible for the photographic content that was posted on the school's memorial page on Facebook (and if not, who was?) ... seems a good thing for fact-checkers to investigate.

Fact checking would require more than texting or checking Twitter. That is more effort than anyone is willing to put in.

i'm not trying to debate if the shooting was a hoax or not, but it seems to me some smart-ass media person put that photo in to say American "terrorists" are the same as Muslim terrorists.

Forum List

Back