MYSTERY: SANDY HOOK VICTIM DIES (AGAIN) IN PAKISTAN

Saw that last night via e-mail from my brother!!! A joke. These people are laughing at us while they manipulate the public like puppets. They do it right in your face too........

Most of the matrix dwellers of the world still think 20 kids died at that school in December 2012!!

The Reality Manufacturing Company.........their job gets easier and easier by the day.

Betcha the OP actually believes this cuz, if its on the InterWebs, its gotta be true.

No wonder Fox is so popular.

I get it......most people wont go there because most people cant go there. If they do, they realize the world they have navigated in for 30........40........50 years is nothing that they thought it was. A tall order for anybody to see past the billboard!!!

This latest is an official story carried recently on the BBC........and there is Noah Pulzner from Newtown, apparently reincarnated in his December 2012 form!!! Blown to shit...........in an Afghan school this time!!!:coffee:.

Oh....and write it down.......the kid will indeed show up again in a couple of years someplace else...........just like the Baltimore Navy Yard mass shooter Aaron Alexis did a week after he "killed himself" ( don't they ALWAYS :2up:)..............came running out of a mall in Kenya that was being shot up!!!

Betcha the OP actually believes this cuz, if its on the InterWebs, its gotta be true.

No wonder Fox is so popular.

You fucking dolt.........FOX is part of the matrix network. They and all the other cable channels feast on matrix zombies like you!!! They make their fortunes off of dolts like you............could sell you a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop and not even try hard.

Hannity.......O'Reilly.......O'Donnell........Blitzer.........Williams.........Matthews.........Limbaugh................Cooper..........all members of the great puppeteers society that keeps people thinking that their side might be winning!!! One gigantic stage play with most Americans as an audience!!!

Last edited:
Stock photo used either by accident or because they didn't have enough of the real kids photo's. Google kids in school shooting and the Sandy Hook shooting is front and center and yes Noah Pozner's photo is there. That just means the news is less than truthful, well Gee Sherlock I could have told you that decades ago. That doesn't mean Sandy Hook didn't happen, just means the News stations are big on checking their facts and photo's.

OP
Do you live in CT?
Do you know anyone living in Sandy Hook?
Did you know anyone going to that school? I have family that lives in Sandy Hook,went to that school and I know people who went to the funerals, It happened.
If you can't prove it beyond Conjecture and gossipy accusations then STFU you morons. There are families who are grieving and don't need your paranoid BS. Get out of mommy's basement and stop listening to endless loser's who have way to much time on their hands and go to Sandy Hook yourself and do an investigation.

OP
Do you live in CT?
Do you know anyone living in Sandy Hook?
Did you know anyone going to that school? I have family that lives in Sandy Hook,went to that school and I know people who went to the funerals, It happened.
If you can't prove it beyond Conjecture and gossipy accusations then STFU you morons. There are families who are grieving and don't need your paranoid BS. Get out of mommy's basement and stop listening to endless loser's who have way to much time on their hands and go to Sandy Hook yourself and do an investigation.

Yes, my sister's children went to the nearest elementary school, now they go to the junior high.

And those grieving families:

Where are all the lawsuits that normally follow a school shooting?

So who can explain the motivation for faking kids deaths at Sandy Hook? And where did you hear about that theory?
They think it is a massive conspiracy by Obama to take their guns away. Welcome to the Tea Party...welcome to USMB. I am surprised they haven't found a way to blame blackie.

Maybe they are just trying to keep the white mass murderer stats down too. I mean, white people never do such things.

So who can explain the motivation for faking kids deaths at Sandy Hook? And where did you hear about that theory?

Our government is fully capable in making the decision to 'sacrifice' a few kids in the name of the secular progressive movement.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back