MYSTERY: SANDY HOOK VICTIM DIES (AGAIN) IN PAKISTAN

hand-of-conspiracy2.jpg

Betcha the OP actually believes this cuz, if its on the InterWebs, its gotta be true.

No wonder Fox is so popular.

You fucking dolt.........FOX is part of the matrix network. They and all the other cable channels feast on matrix zombies like you!!! They make their fortunes off of dolts like you............could sell you a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop and not even try hard.

Hannity.......O'Reilly.......O'Donnell........Blitzer.........Williams.........Matthews.........Limbaugh................Cooper..........all members of the great puppeteers society that keeps people thinking that their side might be winning!!! One gigantic stage play with most Americans as an audience!!!

So who can explain the motivation for faking kids deaths at Sandy Hook? And where did you hear about that theory?

Our government is fully capable in making the decision to 'sacrifice' a few kids in the name of the secular progressive movement.

-Geaux

Wow. Man I hope this forum isn't an accurate reflection of the people in this country.

So who can explain the motivation for faking kids deaths at Sandy Hook? And where did you hear about that theory?

Our government is fully capable in making the decision to 'sacrifice' a few kids in the name of the secular progressive movement.

-Geaux

Wow. Man I hope this forum isn't an accurate reflection of the people in this country.

You do know our government in the past has made plans to carry out attacks to create a specific outcome don't you?

-Geaux

OP
Do you live in CT?
Do you know anyone living in Sandy Hook?
Did you know anyone going to that school? I have family that lives in Sandy Hook,went to that school and I know people who went to the funerals, It happened.
If you can't prove it beyond Conjecture and gossipy accusations then STFU you morons. There are families who are grieving and don't need your paranoid BS. Get out of mommy's basement and stop listening to endless loser's who have way to much time on their hands and go to Sandy Hook yourself and do an investigation.

Yes, my sister's children went to the nearest elementary school, now they go to the junior high.

And those grieving families:

Where are all the lawsuits that normally follow a school shooting?

My cousins went to that school (however not during the shooting), my Pastor went to one of the funerals. It happened. The problem is some of you still expect the media to be 100% correct all the time and that just doesn't happen. That was evident even when the shooting happened as conflicting reports were being given all day long. That's what happens when you get "breaking News". In an effort to "be the first to report it to you" they often get it massively wrong. It's not Sandy Hook that's the problem, it's the media organizations. Accuracy and truthfulness have been tossed out the window for ratings because ratings pays the bills. So if you want to go after something go after the MSM, but for heaven sake I wish you conspiracy theorists would stop saying Sandy Hook didn't happen,it's an insult to the families and the community.

Grief hits everyone different I guess. If you don't like his response why don't you track him down and ask him about it?

The lawsuits are coming, didn't you hear?

-Geaux

You do know our government in the past has made plans to carry out attacks to create a specific outcome don't you?

-Geaux

So how did this kid end up supposedly dead in Pakistan? What did the government gain from Sandy Hook that they put so much effort into pulling off either a hoax or planning a mass murder? And finally... who knocked down the towers on 9/11?

OP
Do you live in CT?
Did you know anyone going to that school? I have family that lives in Sandy Hook,went to that school and I know people who went to the funerals, It happened.
If you can't prove it beyond Conjecture and gossipy accusations then STFU you morons. There are families who are grieving and don't need your paranoid BS. Get out of mommy's basement and stop listening to endless loser's who have way to much time on their hands and go to Sandy Hook yourself and do an investigation.

Yes, my sister's children went to the nearest elementary school, now they go to the junior high.

My cousins went to that school (however not during the shooting), my Pastor went to one of the funerals. It happened. The problem is some of you still expect the media to be 100% correct all the time and that just doesn't happen. That was evident even when the shooting happened as conflicting reports were being given all day long. That's what happens when you get "breaking News". In an effort to "be the first to report it to you" they often get it massively wrong. It's not Sandy Hook that's the problem, it's the media organizations. Accuracy and truthfulness have been tossed out the window for ratings because ratings pays the bills. So if you want to go after something go after the MSM, but for heaven sake I wish you conspiracy theorists would stop saying Sandy Hook didn't happen,it's an insult to the families and the community.

Grief hits everyone different I guess. If you don't like his response why don't you track him down and ask him about it?

Because your pastor went to the funeral, it means it happened the way the police and media said it happened?

OK!!! I guess Im the asshole here then!!!

But..............Just a few unanswered questions from Dec 12th, 2012........

1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

3. Who was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?:eusa_dance:

• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?:eusa_think:

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?:eusa_shifty::haha:

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?:eek-52::dunno:

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like 3 to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, whose name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

17. How do you fit a 12G shotgun ( plus shotshells ) in the "glove compartment" of a Honda Civic ( from official police report ):spinner:

18 How do several rounds of .223 ammo go "through school walls and out the building and through a car door"? ( any ballistics tests on .223 ammo would deem this impossible ):gay:

19. Why has there not been one single lawsuit brought against the school district?:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

20. Why is there zero video footage from the hallways of one of the worlds richest school districts and why is there zero video from the gun store where Lanza tried unsuccessfully to purchase a shotgun ( all gun stores have video monitoring ).:poke:

21. An EMS worker was interviewed on video stating that helicopters were flying over the school several miles away yet no EMS units had been alerted of a shooting in progress. By the time the first EMS arrived arrived at the school, many, many unmarked gray state police cruisers were already on the scene.:wtf: How?

22. Lanza supposedly shot the school window next to the front entrance with a Bushmaster shooting .223 rounds......yet 20 feet inside the glass window, there are zero bullet holes in the walls ( yet .223 rounds reportedly went through school "walls" and out the school and "through" a car door moments later ):funnyface::funnyface::fu:

23. Why do 30 people.......all the same people....... march into the front of the firehouse, exit out the back then walk around front and through the entrance again many, many times???

24. How does a kid who weighs 120 pounds carry at least 3 weapons into the school AND "hundreds of rounds" ( official police report ) of ammunition and then proceed to shoot victims at a strike rate that Navy Seal guys have claimed it would be impossible for them to do?:desk:

25. A kid who was never seen at ANY gun range anywhere pulls off by far, the highest strike % of any mass shooting in history ( 80% vs standard 15%-20%). How?

26. Why do official FBI homicide statistics for all US towns list "0" homicides for Newtown Ct, in 2012.???:oops-28:

27. According to Dr. Carver, the ME, and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses ( almost none )—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon. Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized.

Yep ahhhhhhhhh..............clearly, Im the asshole here!!!:banana::banana::rock:

Last edited:
How many THOUSANDS of people had to be part of this conspiracy to pull it off? All of the media, all of the participants, THE ENTIRE FUCKING CITY.

:lmao: Pathetic. These are the patriots who want to start a war and talk about it all of the time. Can you even imagine people like this running a government? :LMAO:

The tea party is fucking ridiculous. You guys are pathetic. Please start your war so the US can purge itself of such stupidity.

OP
Do you live in CT?

Because your pastor went to the funeral, it means it happened the way the police and media said it happened?

1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?

2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?

3. Who was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?

• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.

• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.

• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?

8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?

9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.

10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?

11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like 3 to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?

12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?

15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.

16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, whose name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?

17. How do you fit a 12G shotgun ( plus shotshells ) in the "glove compartment" of a Honda Civic ( from official police report )

18 How do several rounds of .223 ammo go "through school walls and out the building and through a car door"? ( any ballistics tests on .223 ammo would deem this impossible )

19. Why has there not been one single lawsuit brought against the school district?:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

20. Why is there zero video footage from the hallways of one of the worlds richest school districts and why is there zero video from the gun store where Lanza tried unsuccessfully to purchase a shotgun ( all gun stores have video monitoring ).

21. An EMS worker was interviewed on video stating that helicopters were flying over the school several miles away yet no EMS units had been alerted of a shooting in progress. By the time the first EMS arrived arrived at the school, many, many unmarked gray state police cruisers were already on the scene. How?

22. Lanza supposedly shot the school window next to the front entrance with a Bushmaster shooting .223 rounds......yet 20 feet inside the glass window, there are zero bullet holes in the walls ( yet .223 rounds reportedly went through school "walls" and out the school and "through" a car door moments later )

23. Why do 30 people.......all the same people....... march into the front of the firehouse, exit out the back then walk around front and through the entrance again many, many times???

24. How does a kid who weighs 120 pounds carry at least 3 weapons into the school AND "hundreds of rounds" ( official police report ) of ammunition and then proceed to shoot victims at a strike rate that Navy Seal guys have claimed it would be impossible for them to do?

25. A kid who was never seen at ANY gun range anywhere pulls off by far, the highest strike % of any mass shooting in history ( 80% vs standard 15%-20%). How?

26. Why do official FBI homicide statistics for all US towns list "0" homicides for Newtown Ct, in 2012.???

27. According to Dr. Carver, the ME, and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses ( almost none )—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon. Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized.

Yep ahhhhhhhhh..............clearly, Im the asshole here!!!:banana::banana::rock:

Not necessarily an asshole, but surely a fucking idiot.

OP
Do you live in CT?

• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?

4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?

5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?

6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?

13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?

17. How do you fit a 12G shotgun ( plus shotshells ) in the "glove compartment" of a Honda Civic ( from official police report )

18 How do several rounds of .223 ammo go "through school walls and out the building and through a car door"? ( any ballistics tests on .223 ammo would deem this impossible )

20. Why is there zero video footage from the hallways of one of the worlds richest school districts and why is there zero video from the gun store where Lanza tried unsuccessfully to purchase a shotgun ( all gun stores have video monitoring ).

21. An EMS worker was interviewed on video stating that helicopters were flying over the school several miles away yet no EMS units had been alerted of a shooting in progress. By the time the first EMS arrived arrived at the school, many, many unmarked gray state police cruisers were already on the scene. How?

22. Lanza supposedly shot the school window next to the front entrance with a Bushmaster shooting .223 rounds......yet 20 feet inside the glass window, there are zero bullet holes in the walls ( yet .223 rounds reportedly went through school "walls" and out the school and "through" a car door moments later )

23. Why do 30 people march into the front of the firehouse, exit out the back then walk around front and through the entrance again many, many times???

24. How does a kid who weighs 120 pounds carry at least 3 weapons into the school AND "hundreds of rounds" ( official police report ) of ammunition and then proceed to shoot victims at a strike rate that Navy Seal guys have claimed it would be impossible for them to do?

26. Why do official FBI homicide statistics for all US towns list "0" homicides for Newtown Ct, in 2012.???

Wow you are a great basement dwelling internet detective. George Tsoukalos would like to contact you to get your opinion on whether aliens were behind Sandy Hook.

How many THOUSANDS of people had to be part of this conspiracy to pull it off? All of the media, all of the participants, THE ENTIRE FUCKING CITY.

:lmao: Pathetic. These are the patriots who want to start a war and talk about it all of the time. Can you even imagine people like this running a government? :LMAO:

The tea party is fucking ridiculous. You guys are pathetic. Please start your war so the US can purge itself of such stupidity.

As many thousands partook in the NSA conspiracy before Snowden blew it open.

Why did Sony hack itself?

Because they wanted to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, tank one of their movies, and force their employees to scramble to secure their private information? :dunno:

LOL...pathetic. Go start your race war....Obama is gonna take your guns...he hasn't done it yet...but it is gonna happen tomorrow.

LOL...pathetic. Go start your race war....Obama is gonna take your guns...he hasn't done it yet...but it is gonna happen tomorrow.

Obama and Holder are the only ones trying to start a race war.

Obama and Holder are the only ones trying to start a race war.
Yeah, I know...they are breathing air made for white folks.

-Geaux

No, I don't believe it is. This board is mostly racist RW traitors.

Most of our country are good people, just trying to live their lives as best they know how. Most do not side with Pootin against their own president (even if they don't like him), most do not hate every person who does look exactly like them, most are not phony christians, most don't use the kind of childish potty language we see here.

Or at least, that's what I tell myself.

So now that the emotional baloney is out of the way, does anyone want to contest that our government has a documented history of planning false flags in the interest of the better good?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back