Myanmar: Once again Muslims cause the theproblem and then they expect the west to take care of them

Muslims are being OPPRESSED--------One of our very own (that is USA persons) ----
is named LINDA SARSOUR ------she claims that the muslims of Brooklyn, New
York are being OPPRESSED. Anyone have information on that claim?

Bu
From the OP's linked article. ... :cool:

"The Rohingya stress the fact a Muslim community existed in the state, the site of independent kingdoms since antiquity, before Burma took control of Rakhine in 1784."

Ah yes...those arguments. And the Muslims occupied Pattani in the South of Thailand before Rama VI took control making it part of Buddhist, Thailand. Well if you want to follow that set of rules...Hinduism was the predominant religion in Medina and Mecca before Islam...why dont we all just revert to whenever an area fitted our particular need?
The ways of the parasite Islam and its followers.

That is really ignorant. You really ought to do some research...or get out a bit.

The religions in and around Mecca and Medina were predominately pagan and polytheistic. Hinduism was never one of that part of the world.

I had no idea so many people here support genocide. Freaking unbelievable.

Bu

"The Rohingya stress the fact a Muslim community existed in the state, the site of independent kingdoms since antiquity, before Burma took control of Rakhine in 1784."

Ah yes...those arguments. And the Muslims occupied Pattani in the South of Thailand before Rama VI took control making it part of Buddhist, Thailand. Well if you want to follow that set of rules...Hinduism was the predominant religion in Medina and Mecca before Islam...why dont we all just revert to whenever an area fitted our particular need?

That is really ignorant. You really ought to do some research...or get out a bit.

The religions in and around Mecca and Medina were predominately pagan and polytheistic. Hinduism was never one of that part of the world.

You are pure emotion and pathetically false indignation. Coming from the person who completely glosses over the mountain of evidence provided in this thread regarding the violence committed by all of those poor...oppressed...Muslims.
Spare me lady...go feed your cats.

Bu

You are pure emotion and pathetically false indignation. Coming from the person who completely glosses over the mountain of evidence provided in this thread regarding the violence committed by all of those poor...oppressed...Muslims.
Spare me lady...go feed your cats.

Whatever credibility you might have had was dashed when you claimed Hinduism was in Mecca and Medina.

Myanmar’s Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Explained

The Muslim minority hits the Buddhist majority with terrorist attack after terrorist attack. Eventually even peaceful Buddhists will hit back. I mean the world only expects only white people and Jews to live with Muslim terrorism and not doing anything about, but Buddhist now also?

The PM of Myanmar won the Nobel Peace prize because she held back her men in the face of Muslim terrorism. Well not any more. Like always the Muslims picked this fight and are getting their asses kicked.

Now they expect the West to take in 200k Muslims who are filled with active Islamists, support an intolerant cult religion that is incompatible with Western culture and values and will undoubtably be ungrateful belligerent guests who believe they own the place.

I say they Muslims in Myanmar made their own beds and time for them to lay in it. Not one Muslim terrorist from Myanmar should be allowed into the west and do not take away the President's Nobel Peace prize or the Western foreign investment.

Fuck Islam, the religion of war!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
The president has a Nobel Peace prize? When did Trump get that?

Your reading skills fail you yet again. Look above at the red text!

The Muslim genocide supporters would have all think CONTEXT is irrelevant.

CONTEXT of many centuries of Muslim aggression against ALL non-Muslims .... but most pertinent the Muslim aggression against India, Afghanistan
(remember the Buddah on the mountain that was destroyed by Islamist few years ago) and most recently the Muslim mass massacre rapefest in Bangladesh.

Myanmar Islam versus Buddhist conflict should be seen in light of the following:
During the nine-month-long Bangladesh war (1971) ......, members of the Pakistani (Muslim) military and supporting Islamist militias .....
killed up to 3,000,000 people and raped between 200,000 and 400,000 Bangladeshi women,according to Bangladeshi and Indian sources,
in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape.………….

The actions against women were supported by Muslim religious leaders, who declared that Bengali women were gonimoter maal
(Bengali for "public property").

And CENTURIES of Muslim aggression against Hindus and Buddhist in India and Afghanistan.

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History

June 8, 2012 After Friday prayers thousands of Muslims attacked Buddhist in Maungdaw Myanmar.

“The Government Could Have Stopped This”

This premeditated Muslim attack was comparable to the 1572 Roman Catholic St Bartholomew massacre of Protestants.

Context of Muslim aggression in Myanmar is CENTURIES of Muslim violent aggression against Hindus and Buddhist.
Put simply, Islam demands to rule the world.
Papacy is using Islam as a tool to bring down all "sovereign" nations/governments.

These countries are defined by Religious borders................same as Pakistan and India........and the break away of Bangledesh...........

Why did Bangledesh break away.............How could they live with HINDU'S...................OH MY GOD............

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

Blow back is gonna happen....and these countries know better than most over there...........given what has happened in the past.
Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) broke away because the government of Pakistan ignored the results of an election, and began massacring dissidents.

These countries are defined by Religious borders................same as Pakistan and India........and the break away of Bangledesh...........

Why did Bangledesh break away.............How could they live with HINDU'S...................OH MY GOD............

jerry-seinfeld-kramer-pocker-face-Newman-winner-laugh.gif

Blow back is gonna happen....and these countries know better than most over there...........given what has happened in the past.
Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) broke away because the government of Pakistan ignored the results of an election, and began massacring dissidents.
Yes............and then they were supported by India who attacked the Pakistani forces there........took nearly a 100 k prisoners.........were then attacked by Pakistan in the West..........turned and whooped Pakistan again..................world powers moved in or India may have taken all of Pakistan.................and Bangladesh became a Nation of it's own.

India and Pakistan can't stand each other..............taking part in East Pakistan was done so to get the Pakistani army out of there.............so their involvement was for personal reasons as much as it was to stop the murder and rape going on there.

It was a Geo Political move.

Yet now........Bangladesh............is over populated and are migrating into other areas................including Burma........and these groups are bringing convert or die mentality..........started killing Hindu's there.................Burma responded with force..............and now everyone is calling it a Genocide...........a Massacre.............as they ignore that the Bengali's killed many people there.......attacked Burma's police and military...........and killed men women and children in Burma..............

There are always 2 sides to every story..........................too many are only telling one side of it.

Do those here claiming Genocide against Muslims in Burma want to explore what is happening to Hinu's over there.................

In Bangladesh....................?????????

Do you want to go there??????????????

My point..........SARCASM..............how DARE HINDU'S FIGHT BACK..................

The Muslim minority hits the Buddhist majority with terrorist attack after terrorist attack. Eventually even peaceful Buddhists will hit back. I mean the world only expects only white people and Jews to live with Muslim terrorism and not doing anything about, but Buddhist now also?

The PM of Myanmar won the Nobel Peace prize because she held back her men in the face of Muslim terrorism. Well not any more. Like always the Muslims picked this fight and are getting their asses kicked.

Now they expect the West to take in 200k Muslims who are filled with active Islamists, support an intolerant cult religion that is incompatible with Western culture and values and will undoubtably be ungrateful belligerent guests who believe they own the place.

I say they Muslims in Myanmar made their own beds and time for them to lay in it. Not one Muslim terrorist from Myanmar should be allowed into the west and do not take away the President's Nobel Peace prize or the Western foreign investment.

Which is just ignoring the problem that actually exists. But nice try trying to explain a situation you don't understand.

Muslims are the belligerent minority that is getting smacked down harshly by the non-Muslim majority

Myanmar military is under ethnic cleansing, shooting civilians, burning their villages down and raping women. That is after forcing them into concentration camp like conditions, forbidding them from working, from educating their children...and not to mention stripped them of citizenship and made them a stateless people. If this were any other group, but muslims, folks would be in an uproar. It is a horrific humanitarian situation and the fact the President says and does nothing makes her unworthy of her Nobel prize.

Says the bleedinghearts. The Muslims in Myanmar messed with the bull now they are getting the horns. Not all people Muslims mess with act like Europeans. Some will hit back harshly!

The president has a Nobel Peace prize? When did Trump get that?

The PM of Myanmar. Try to keep up

Saying they do not deserve citizenship would be like the US saying no one who can't prove their ancestors were here before 1776 can be citizens.

If the Indians were Muslim then I would agree they don't deserve citizenship. Since they aren't Muslim I think they do. The distinction is Islam. Islam is incapable with all other non-Islamic countries, whether it be the Hindus of India, the Commies in China, the Russian Orthodox in Russia, the Jews of Israel, Christians in Nigeria or Kenya and definitely not the Christian West!

The R
The vast majority of Rohingya Muslims are not legal citizens. Further, this large, mostly illegal population has pressured the government for special rights and their own autonomous state.
The Rohingya have lived in Myanmar for centuries.

Just because the state, formally known as Burma, didn't give the Rohingya people citizenship when the country was formed. Doesn't negate their right to live on the land of their ancestors in peace. ..... :cool:
Because they are not Burmese. They dont and wont speak Burmese. They are nomadic and have historically never contributed to Burmese culture. They have chosen to remain outside of the culture which is typical of Muslim populations throughout the world. Oh...but now they want citizenship and their own autonomous state? GTFO...Muslims are Muslims no matter the place.

Ah. So you are fine with persecution, ethnic cleansing and genocide if it's the right religious group involved. Thank you for clarifying.
Sometimes you have to break some eggs to keep some GD Muslims out.
Kind of like what Hitler felt about the Jews.

Always the leftist scumbag that brings up the Jewish faux comparison. Heck the Muslims benefit more from memory of the Holocaust then the Jews. The comparison is false. The Jews in Germany and Europe were a small minority that assimilated into European society. As a whole they didn't cause any problems, make special demands and took care of themselves and didn't require the welfare state for survival. They were not immigrating to European in invasion numbers, nor were they committing mass amounts of rape, assault and other crimes. They didn't seek to transform or conquer Europe. They were good and loyal citizens, but they were also successful economically.

Islam has not assimilated to Europe, the are destroying the welfare state because they can't take care of themselves, they are committing record number of rapes, assault, robbery and hate crimes. They are immigrating in what can only be characterized as an invasion. They make outrageous demands and have set up no go zones in the host country. They are seeking to conquer Europe and a clash of cultures that will lead to war is inevitable.

Islam is the problem and to comparison the Islamic invasion to the Jewish plight is antisemitic at best hopeless cluesless at worst.

Myanmar government and military has generated a lot of anti- Rohinga propaganda to justify genocide.

Laughable! Myanmar is just one poor country with a tiny media presence. There are 50 Islamic countries with a huge media presence.

The propaganda is being tossed at Myanmar, not the other way around smoky

Forum List

Back