California Commits Culinary Crime

Appeals court taking foie gras off the menu in California

Oh, the humanity! I love foie gras and do feel bad for the treatment of the animal. I can do both, can't I?
Well, okay. So California gets a few things right on occasions. A stopped clock and all that.....
No! In my view they got this dead wrong! I love foie gras! And you can't get it any more in CA. That's a crime! This doesn't mean I don't feel bad for the animals, I do, but it's not stopping me from eating.

Appeals court taking foie gras off the menu in California

Oh, the humanity! I love foie gras and do feel bad for the treatment of the animal. I can do both, can't I?
Well, okay. So California gets a few things right on occasions. A stopped clock and all that.....
No! In my view they got this dead wrong! I love foie gras! And you can't get it any more in CA. That's a crime! This doesn't mean I don't feel bad for the animals, I do, but it's not stopping me from eating.
You like liver from ducks who have been fatted for their liver? Could it get grosser than that? LOL

I'm just kidding of course. I hate liver, from any animal. But as they say, 'In matters of taste, there is no debate." So, while I feel for you, I cannot really sympathize. lol

Forum List

Back