Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

You are the third moderator who has dodged the real question this situation demands
:lol:

The meaning of words doesn't change just because you're butthurt when they're turned against you.

All of your posts are still here, in this thread. Pretending that you didn't say what you said isn't going to work.
Then quote one that says I support the genocide, not the country. Should I wait?

You are supporting the country as they perpetrate a genocide.

You have explicitly stated that you believe they have a "right" to massacre their own citizens.
I am supporting their right as a sovereign country, not approving of what they do, it actually has nothing to do with that right.

You see, this is where we disagree.

I don't believe that "sovereign countries" have the right to do whatever they want. I don't think the Nazis had the "right" to massacre the Jews, I don't think that the Hutu had the "right" to massacre the Tutsi, and I don't think that Myanmar has the "right" to massacre the Rohingya.

That's because I'm not a sociopath.

You might not be a sociopath and if you are implying I am just shows you have no argument. It also shows you do not understand certain things are done for self preservation and they are not pretty. That is the reality that you will never change with words, or name calling.
You are supporting genocide...hell you just did right there. Just like the Nazis. They called self preservation as well. You sre unreal dude.

You are the third moderator who has dodged the real question this situation demands
I am supporting their right as a sovereign country, not approving of what they do, it actually has nothing to do with that right.
When gays are being thrown from rooftops, women are being beaten and stoned to death etc etc etc.....many a lefty here says it’s none of our business and also that we can’t do anything about it - the concept of universal rights is thrown out the window , but it allways changes when muslims are the victims :dunno:

:dontfeedmod:

:laugh2:
I think it is all inexcusable :(

Any caring rational person would.

Bigots would find reasons to rationalize why its okay to kill gays or stone women or rape women and children.

Often its because of religion- whether it is Muslim bigots who kill people because they are the wrong flavor of Islam, or because they are non-Muslims- or Christians killing Jews, or Buddhists killing Muslims.

Caring, rational people have no problem denouncing the rape and murder of people.

Bigots do.
Once you start justifying genocide...humanity is gone :(
I guess humanity ended in the early 7th century when Islam was established.

Shame you believe humanity ended when Islam was established- so any country can do whatever it wants to any people in their country.

I think it is all inexcusable :(

Bigots would find reasons to rationalize why its okay to kill gays or stone women or rape women and children.

Often its because of religion- whether it is Muslim bigots who kill people because they are the wrong flavor of Islam, or because they are non-Muslims- or Christians killing Jews, or Buddhists killing Muslims.

Caring, rational people have no problem denouncing the rape and murder of people.

Bigots do.
Genocide is part of humanity. Always has been...

Rationalized every Holocaust denier ever.....

220px-%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%92%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%9D_%D7%99%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%99_5.jpg
Genocide was old hat millennia before Hitler child...

Said by every Holocaust rationalizer ever.

I don't care how the OP feels. What does that have to do with anything that is happening? It is just another way for you to deflect from the fact that Muslims are not welcome in that country. They can leave hungry and unharmed. If they stay, tough titty.

I have to say, there's nothing that makes the lines clearer than watching people attempt to defend the morality of ethnic cleansing.
I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?

You are explicitly defending the "right" of Myanmar to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya.

Did Germany have the right to do what it wishes to the Jews?
I am explicitly defending the right for that country to do what they wish. What they have decided has nothing to do with how I feel. Again put words into someone else's mouth.
Including genocide? Beheading children? Throwing infants into the fire? Gang raping women? Man...you sure are a class act.
Most decent people have problems with man's inhumanity to man.

I have to say, there's nothing that makes the lines clearer than watching people attempt to defend the morality of ethnic cleansing.
I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?

You are explicitly defending the "right" of Myanmar to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya.

I am explicitly defending the right for that country to do what they wish. What they have decided has nothing to do with how I feel. Again put words into someone else's mouth.
Including genocide? Beheading children? Throwing infants into the fire? Gang raping women? Man...you sure are a class act.

Yep- his exact words:
I am explicitly defending the right for that country to do what they wish

Which would of course include Germany and the Holocaust, Turkey and the Armenian Genocide, Iraq gassing the Kurds and of course the Myanmar Army raping and murdering children (if they are Muslim)
Yep. I still support that right. What they do with that right is there business. They know what they are fighting. You have been told what Islam says and does and you ignore it, they do not.

Then they should have a problem with a religion that sanctions it, and there is NO doubt that Islam does.

Yep- his exact words:

Which would of course include Germany and the Holocaust, Turkey and the Armenian Genocide, Iraq gassing the Kurds and of course the Myanmar Army raping and murdering children (if they are Muslim)
Yep. I still support that right. What they do with that right is there business. They know what they are fighting. You have been told what Islam says and does and you ignore it, they do not.

You support the rape and murder of women and children.

Tell me why you think Islam is bad again?

No you are minimizing the source responsible for the barbaric behavior. That source is Islam. It is what it teaches violence as a legitimate(no matter how horrible) way to advance Islam. When people stop defending a religion that teaches supremacy and hate for non-Muslims we might get somewhere.
You are supporting horrific atrocities. Well documented by multiple independendent groups. Do you hate muslims so much you will believe an autocratic regime with a long record of human rights abuses over all these others?

You make me sick. Others may not like Islam but they arent condoning and supporting the slaughter of innocent people including children.

I am not supporting the actions. I am supporting the right for that country to act on the matter.

So you didn't support the Holocaust- you just supported the right of Germany to 'act on the matter'........

images
You all seem to have a problem with man's inhumanity to man. Grow the fuck up and look at what Islam says.

I do have a problem with man's inhumanity to man.

Shame you don't have a problem with the rape and murder of children.

And want to blame Islam for your indifference.
Shame on you for not facing the reality of Islam. Wonder baby.

Then they should have a problem with a religion that sanctions it, and there is NO doubt that Islam does.

Clearly Buddhism sanctions rape and murder- since that is what the Buddhists of Myanmar are doing and that you support.

You are supporting horrific atrocities. Well documented by multiple independendent groups. Do you hate muslims so much you will believe an autocratic regime with a long record of human rights abuses over all these others?

You make me sick. Others may not like Islam but they arent condoning and supporting the slaughter of innocent people including children.

I am not supporting the actions. I am supporting the right for that country to act on the matter.

So you didn't support the Holocaust- you just supported the right of Germany to 'act on the matter'........

images
You all seem to have a problem with man's inhumanity to man. Grow the fuck up and look at what Islam says.

Shame on you for supporting genocide.
Shame on you for supporting the rape and murder of children.

Just another asshole religious bigot who thinks its okay for countries to kill their unwanted peoples- Jews, Armenians, Christians, Muslims.

Yep- his exact words:

Let Islam tell you.
Consider the elements that define hate speech:

• Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it
  • Moral comparison based on this distinction
  • Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own
  • The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership
  • A call to violence against members of other groups

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Clearly Buddhism sanctions rape and murder- since that is what the Buddhists of Myanmar are doing and that you support.
Come up with something from Buddhist holy literature that says that. It is repeated over and over in the Koran.

Then quote one that says I support the genocide, not the country. Should I wait?

You are supporting the country as they perpetrate a genocide.

You have explicitly stated that you believe they have a "right" to massacre their own citizens.

You see, this is where we disagree.

I don't believe that "sovereign countries" have the right to do whatever they want. I don't think the Nazis had the "right" to massacre the Jews, I don't think that the Hutu had the "right" to massacre the Tutsi, and I don't think that Myanmar has the "right" to massacre the Rohingya.

That's because I'm not a sociopath.

You might not be a sociopath and if you are implying I am just shows you have no argument. It also shows you do not understand certain things are done for self preservation and they are not pretty. That is the reality that you will never change with words, or name calling.
You are supporting genocide...hell you just did right there. Just like the Nazis. They called self preservation as well. You sre unreal dude.

You are simply projecting the blame on me. It is old and tired. Islam says those horrible things are tactics of war and have an eternal war against anything non Islamic. Deal with it, and stop with the specious whining.

images

Shame on you for supporting genocide.
Shame on you for supporting the rape and murder of children.

Just another asshole religious bigot who thinks its okay for countries to kill their unwanted peoples- Jews, Armenians, Christians, Muslims.

That is a lie you keep pushing to avoid the subject. That subject is that Myanmar wants them out. They have a chance to leave peacefully. If they stay they are responsible for whatever happens. I know that makes you cry, but reality can do that to the emasculated idiots.

Bigots do.
Genocide is part of humanity. Always has been...

Rationalized every Holocaust denier ever.....

220px-%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%92%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%9D_%D7%99%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%99_5.jpg
Genocide was old hat millennia before Hitler child...

Said by every Holocaust rationalizer ever.
If that’s all you’ve got to say. You’ve got nothing to say...

Yep- his exact words:

Let Islam tell you.

You support the rape of murder of women and children.

Not all Muslims do- but you do.

I have engaged three moderators about Islam. They refuse to discuss the facts. They manage to make it about me and run away. It is obvious they cannot accept reality.

Come up with something from Buddhist holy literature that says that. It is repeated over and over in the Koran.

Rape and murder are repeated over and over in the Bible.

That doesn't mean all Christians are rapists and murderers.

Buddhists are raping and murdering children and women- because they are Rohinga.

Yep- his exact words:

Let Islam tell you.

You support the rape of murder of women and children.

Not all Muslims do- but you do.
No I don't. I am telling you that a country has a right to determine its own destiny. How that is done is irrelevant to the goal. It is not for me to decide, or you Blowhole.

Remember who they are facing, and all the baggage that comes with a religion based on superiority and hate.

Forum List

Back