Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

Sorry Blowhole, I did not condone the actions against the Muslims. I just informed you that people do not want them in Myanmar and it is their country and their right..

So when ISIS didn't want Christians in Iraq- you were okay with them murdering Christians in Iraq?

Why is it so hard for a Blowhole like you to condemn the murder and rape of women and children- if they are Muslim?

Here let me show you how it is done- really it is this simple:

What is being done to the Rohinga is horrible- they are being raped and murdered, their villages burned down, their belongings stolen- all to drive them out of a country that they have lived in for generations.

Or I could use the OP method of 'condemning' what is happening:

Muslims deserve what happens to them.

I don't care how the OP feels. What does that have to do with anything that is happening? It is just another way for you to deflect from the fact that Muslims are not welcome in that country. They can leave hungry and unharmed. If they stay, tough titty.

I have to say, there's nothing that makes the lines clearer than watching people attempt to defend the morality of ethnic cleansing.
I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?

:lol:

You are explicitly defending the "right" of Myanmar to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya.

Did Germany have the right to do what it wishes to the Jews?
I am explicitly defending the right for that country to do what they wish. What they have decided has nothing to do with how I feel. Again put words into someone else's mouth.

So when ISIS didn't want Christians in Iraq- you were okay with them murdering Christians in Iraq?

Why is it so hard for a Blowhole like you to condemn the murder and rape of women and children- if they are Muslim?

What is being done to the Rohinga is horrible- they are being raped and murdered, their villages burned down, their belongings stolen- all to drive them out of a country that they have lived in for generations.

I don't care how the OP feels. What does that have to do with anything that is happening? It is just another way for you to deflect from the fact that Muslims are not welcome in that country. They can leave hungry and unharmed. If they stay, tough titty.

I have to say, there's nothing that makes the lines clearer than watching people attempt to defend the morality of ethnic cleansing.
I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?

You are explicitly defending the "right" of Myanmar to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya.

I am explicitly defending the right for that country to do what they wish. What they have decided has nothing to do with how I feel. Again put words into someone else's mouth.

So, according to your moral system, Nazi Germany had the "right" to perpetrate the Holocaust?

Islam supports ethnic cleansing. Get yourself a Koran.

Do you think that makes it ok for you to do so as well?

If the Koran jumped off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge too?
I never said that. I wish someone would comment on what I said, not what they want me to say.

Yes, you did.

Saying that Myanmar has the "right to do what it wants" is saying that you believe they have the right to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya. You've spent pages and pages defending it, and attacking anyone who suggests differently.
You say it is saying that. I say it is not. Do you have the brains to separate the two?

So, according to your moral system, Nazi Germany had the "right" to perpetrate the Holocaust?
When you stop asking loaded questions maybe someone will take you seriously. All you are doing is moralizing. That shit is old and tired.

I never said that. I wish someone would comment on what I said, not what they want me to say.

Yes, you did.

Saying that Myanmar has the "right to do what it wants" is saying that you believe they have the right to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya. You've spent pages and pages defending it, and attacking anyone who suggests differently.
You say it is saying that. I say it is not. Do you have the brains to separate the two?

The meaning of words doesn't change just because you're butthurt when they're turned against you.

All of your posts are still here, in this thread. Pretending that you didn't say what you said isn't going to work.

When you stop asking loaded questions maybe someone will take you seriously. All you are doing is moralizing. That shit is old and tired.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If not that, what exactly did you mean when you said that countries have the right to do as they wish?

If you believe that Myanmar has the right to ethnically cleanse the Rohingya, why does that "right" not apply to Nazi Germany?

Yes, you did.

The meaning of words doesn't change just because you're butthurt when they're turned against you.

All of your posts are still here, in this thread. Pretending that you didn't say what you said isn't going to work.
Then quote one that says I support the genocide, not the country. Should I wait?

Yes, you did.

Then quote one that says I support the genocide, not the country. Should I wait?

You are supporting the country as they perpetrate a genocide.

You have explicitly stated that you believe they have a "right" to massacre their own citizens.

You are the third moderator who has dodged the real question this situation demands

Yes, you did.

You have explicitly stated that you believe they have a "right" to massacre their own citizens.
I am supporting their right as a sovereign country, not approving of what they do, it actually has nothing to do with that right.

You are the third moderator who has dodged the real question this situation demands
Yes, you did.

I am supporting their right as a sovereign country, not approving of what they do, it actually has nothing to do with that right.

You see, this is where we disagree.

I don't believe that "sovereign countries" have the right to do whatever they want. I don't think the Nazis had the "right" to massacre the Jews, I don't think that the Hutu had the "right" to massacre the Tutsi, and I don't think that Myanmar has the "right" to massacre the Rohingya.

That's because I'm not a sociopath.

Yes, you did.

When gays are being thrown from rooftops, women are being beaten and stoned to death etc etc etc.....many a lefty here says it’s none of our business and also that we can’t do anything about it - the concept of universal rights is thrown out the window , but it allways changes when muslims are the victims :dunno:

:dontfeedmod:

:laugh2:

I don't believe that "sovereign countries" have the right to do whatever they want. I don't think the Nazis had the "right" to massacre the Jews, I don't think that the Hutu had the "right" to massacre the Tutsi, and I don't think that Myanmar has the "right" to massacre the Rohingya.

You might not be a sociopath and if you are implying I am just shows you have no argument. It also shows you do not understand certain things are done for self preservation and they are not pretty. That is the reality that you will never change with words, or name calling.

You might not be a sociopath and if you are implying I am just shows you have no argument. It also shows you do not understand certain things are done for self preservation and they are not pretty. That is the reality that you will never change with words, or name calling.

I think I made my argument explicitly clear.

Yes, I believe that if you think that a country has the "right" to massacre entire segments of their population, then you are a sociopath.

I think that most well-adjusted human beings would agree with me, as well.

I think I made my argument explicitly clear.

Yes, I believe that if you think that a country has the "right" to massacre entire segments of their population, then you are a sociopath.

I think that most well-adjusted human beings would agree with me, as well.
You are simply emasculated. You calling anyone anything means about 0, unless you are in the company of others who suffer from the same condition.

Is any one defending or minimizing or excusing the barbaric horrors of ISIS? Is anyone justifying the slaughter and abuse of so many people? Why no. I don’t think so.

Yet right here in this thread people are doing exactly that. Defending monsters.
No you are minimizing the source responsible for the barbaric behavior. That source is Islam..

Islam is responsible for the Buddhists in Myanmar murdering and raping children?

What a fascinating and frightening glimpse into the mind of an islamophobe.
There is no such thing as an Islamophobe. .

About 6 Islamophobes right here in this thread- like yourself- rationalizing why its okay for the Burmese army to rape and murder women and children- because they are Muslim.
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) - A non-Muslim who knows more than they are supposed to know about Islam.

See- not a surprise that a religious bigot like yourself would also lie about definitions.
Oxford English Dictionary:
Islamophobia | Definition of Islamophobia in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Islamophobia
noun
  • Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force.
Origin
1920s: from Islam + -o- + -phobia.

Webster:
Definition of ISLAMOPHOBIA
Definition of Islamophobia
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against Islam or people who practice Islam

I don't know where to find the Bigot's Dictionary that you use.

It certainly sounds like genocide.

AP finds mass graves, latest evidence of Rohingya genocide in Myanmar
In the videos of the graves obtained by the AP, dating to 13 days after the killing began, blue-green puddles of acid sludge surround corpses without heads and torsos that jut into the air. Skeletal hands seem to claw at the ground.

Survivors said that the soldiers carefully planned the Aug. 27 attack, and then deliberately tried to hide what they had done. They came to the slaughter armed not only with rifles, knives, rocket launchers and grenades, but also with shovels to dig pits and acid to burn away faces and hands so that the bodies could not be identified. Two days before the attack, villagers say, soldiers were seen buying 12 large containers of acid at a nearby village's market.

The killing began around noon, when more than 200 soldiers swept into Gu Dar Pyin from the direction of a Buddhist village to the south, firing their weapons. The Rohingya who could move fast enough ran toward the north or toward a river in the east, said Mohammad Sha, 37, a shop owner and farmer.

How a Rohingya massacre unfolded in Tula Toli - CNN
Discarded and left for dead, Mumtaz says she found herself on top of a mound of charred, entangled bodies.
"They killed and killed and piled the bodies up high. It was like cut bamboo," says Mumtaz, a Rohingya woman from the village of Tula Toli in western Myanmar.
"In the pile there was someone's neck, someone's head, someone's leg. I was able to come out, I don't know how."
The horrors Mumtaz says she endured didn't stop there. After escaping the mass grave, Mumtaz says she was dragged to a village house and raped by soldiers. The wooden house was then locked and set on fire.
It was her seven-year-old daughter Razia, who was in the hut, that ultimately saved her.
"I called to my mum. And my mum said, 'who are you?,'" Razia says. "My mother's head was split. She was thrown aside. They struck me and threw me aside."
"I said 'your finger is on fire.' Then my mum and I got out and left."
The pair squeezed through a damaged part of a fence and hid in a vegetable patch, before other villagers found them and helped them get to Bangladesh, where a staggering 615,000 Rohingya refugees have fled since August 25, according to aid agencies.

Rohingya children 'beheaded and burned alive' in Burma
Rohingya children have been beheaded and civilians burned alive, according to witness testimony amid claims that Burma's military and paramilitary forces are committing "genocide" or a "pogrom" against the Muslim minority in the country’s western Rakhine state.

Rohingya Recount Atrocities: ‘They Threw My Baby Into a Fire’
...In the next violent blur of moments, the soldiers clubbed Rajuma in the face, tore her screaming child out of her arms and hurled him into a fire. She was then dragged into a house and gang-raped.

By the time the day was over, she was running through a field naked and covered in blood. Alone, she had lost her son, her mother, her two sisters and her younger brother, all wiped out in front of her eyes, she says.

Rajuma is a Rohingya Muslim, one of the most persecuted ethnic groups on earth, and she now spends her days drifting through a refugee camp in Bangladesh in a daze.

She relayed her story to me during a recent reporting trip I made to the camps, where hundreds of thousands of Rohingya like her have rushed for safety. Her deeply disturbing account of what happened in her village, in late August, was corroborated by dozens of other survivors, whom I spoke with at length, and by human rights groups gathering evidence of atrocities.

Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies, cutting off boys’ heads, gang-raping girls, shooting 40-millimeter grenades into houses, burning entire families to death, and rounding up dozens of unarmed male villagers and summarily executing them.

Rohingya Methodically Raped by Myanmar’s Armed Forces
The rape of Rohingya women by Myanmar’s security forces has been sweeping and methodical, the Associated Press found in interviews with 29 women and girls who fled to neighboring Bangladesh. These sexual assault survivors from several refugee camps were interviewed separately and extensively. They ranged in age from 13 to 35, came from a wide swath of villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine state and described assaults between October 2016 and mid-September.

...The most common attack described went much like F’s. In several other cases, women said, security forces surrounded a village, separated men from women, then took the women to a second location to gang rape them.

The women spoke of seeing their children slaughtered in front of them, their husbands beaten and shot. They spoke of burying their loved ones in the darkness and leaving the bodies of their babies behind. They spoke of the searing pain of rapes that felt as if they would never end, and of dayslong journeys on foot to Bangladesh while still bleeding and hobbled.

Rohingya girls under 10 raped while fleeing Myanmar, charity says
Rohingya children, some of them under 10 years old, are receiving treatment for rape in camps on the Bangladesh border, according to medics who say that young refugees account for half of those sexually assaulted while fleeing violence in Myanmar.

Médecins Sans Frontières says dozens of Rohingya girls have been given medical and psychological support at its Kutupalong health facility’s sexual and reproductive health unit – a specialist clinic for survivors of sexual assault based in the largest refugee camp in Cox’s Bazar.

Of those fleeing Rakhine state who come to the clinic for treatment relating to rape, “about 50% are aged 18 or under, including one girl who was nine years old and several others under the age of 10”, an MSF spokesperson said.

How many mass graves have we found in areas previous occupied by ISIS (who are avowed Muslims)?
Is any one defending or minimizing or excusing the barbaric horrors of ISIS? Is anyone justifying the slaughter and abuse of so many people? Why no. I don’t think so.

Yet right here in this thread people are doing exactly that. Defending monsters.
No you are minimizing the source responsible for the barbaric behavior. That source is Islam. It is what it teaches violence as a legitimate(no matter how horrible) way to advance Islam. When people stop defending a religion that teaches supremacy and hate for non-Muslims we might get somewhere.
You are supporting horrific atrocities. Well documented by multiple independendent groups. Do you hate muslims so much you will believe an autocratic regime with a long record of human rights abuses over all these others?

You make me sick. Others may not like Islam but they arent condoning and supporting the slaughter of innocent people including children.

The OP is a conservative, and he is being cheered on by the contard Islamophobe echo chamber.

You are right though- this does show the glaring double standard- when Muslims rape, murder and commit genocide these same people correctly decry the crimes against the victims of those Muslims.

But when Budhists rape, murder and commit genocide against Muslims, they rationalize why its okay for Muslims to be raped and murdered.

This is what makes me different from all of you.

I think it is wrong when it is done to Muslims- just as I think it is wrong when it is done by Muslims.
What a bunch of bullshit. You honestly think others here do not feel that way?

Look at the post of the OP- and every post by Conservatives since- not one has either condemned the atrocities done to the Rohingha and most of explained why they deserve what has happened to them- ranging from "Have you seen what ISIS did" to "Muslims always try to take over culture".
That is what the Koran and the Hadith tell Muslims to do. You do not know enough about Islam to participate in this conversation.

I know enough about what is right to take part in this conversation- the murder and rape of women and children, and the burning down of their villages and the theft of all of their property is wrong.

Unfortunately you don't have the morals to participate in this conversation.
Sorry Blowhole, I did not condone the actions against the Muslims. I just informed you that people do not want them in Myanmar and it is their country and their right.

Do not lecture anyone about morals when the Koran sanctions some of the most immoral behavior known to man.
The Rohinga have a long history there. It is their country as well.

Look at the post of the OP- and every post by Conservatives since- not one has either condemned the atrocities done to the Rohingha and most of explained why they deserve what has happened to them- ranging from "Have you seen what ISIS did" to "Muslims always try to take over culture".
That is what the Koran and the Hadith tell Muslims to do. You do not know enough about Islam to participate in this conversation.

I know enough about what is right to take part in this conversation- the murder and rape of women and children, and the burning down of their villages and the theft of all of their property is wrong.

Unfortunately you don't have the morals to participate in this conversation.
Sorry Blowhole, I did not condone the actions against the Muslims. I just informed you that people do not want them in Myanmar and it is their country and their right..

When did i 'deflect' from the fact that the ruling religious group in Myanmar does 'not welcome' the Rohinga?

They are not leaving 'hungry and unharmed'- the survivors are leaving- often after being raped, after seeing their family members murdered, after being driven out of their villages after the military stole all of their belongings.

See I don't think that a 7 year old child managing to flee across the border to safety in Bangladesh after watching his family killed- is 'unharmed'.

But you do.

As you keep demonstrating- you and your fellow Islamophobes are fine with kids and women being raped and murdered and their villages burned and their possessions stolen- if they are Muslim.

It certainly sounds like genocide.

AP finds mass graves, latest evidence of Rohingya genocide in Myanmar
In the videos of the graves obtained by the AP, dating to 13 days after the killing began, blue-green puddles of acid sludge surround corpses without heads and torsos that jut into the air. Skeletal hands seem to claw at the ground.

Survivors said that the soldiers carefully planned the Aug. 27 attack, and then deliberately tried to hide what they had done. They came to the slaughter armed not only with rifles, knives, rocket launchers and grenades, but also with shovels to dig pits and acid to burn away faces and hands so that the bodies could not be identified. Two days before the attack, villagers say, soldiers were seen buying 12 large containers of acid at a nearby village's market.

The killing began around noon, when more than 200 soldiers swept into Gu Dar Pyin from the direction of a Buddhist village to the south, firing their weapons. The Rohingya who could move fast enough ran toward the north or toward a river in the east, said Mohammad Sha, 37, a shop owner and farmer.

How a Rohingya massacre unfolded in Tula Toli - CNN
Discarded and left for dead, Mumtaz says she found herself on top of a mound of charred, entangled bodies.
"They killed and killed and piled the bodies up high. It was like cut bamboo," says Mumtaz, a Rohingya woman from the village of Tula Toli in western Myanmar.
"In the pile there was someone's neck, someone's head, someone's leg. I was able to come out, I don't know how."
The horrors Mumtaz says she endured didn't stop there. After escaping the mass grave, Mumtaz says she was dragged to a village house and raped by soldiers. The wooden house was then locked and set on fire.
It was her seven-year-old daughter Razia, who was in the hut, that ultimately saved her.
"I called to my mum. And my mum said, 'who are you?,'" Razia says. "My mother's head was split. She was thrown aside. They struck me and threw me aside."
"I said 'your finger is on fire.' Then my mum and I got out and left."
The pair squeezed through a damaged part of a fence and hid in a vegetable patch, before other villagers found them and helped them get to Bangladesh, where a staggering 615,000 Rohingya refugees have fled since August 25, according to aid agencies.

Rohingya children 'beheaded and burned alive' in Burma
Rohingya children have been beheaded and civilians burned alive, according to witness testimony amid claims that Burma's military and paramilitary forces are committing "genocide" or a "pogrom" against the Muslim minority in the country’s western Rakhine state.

Rohingya Recount Atrocities: ‘They Threw My Baby Into a Fire’
...In the next violent blur of moments, the soldiers clubbed Rajuma in the face, tore her screaming child out of her arms and hurled him into a fire. She was then dragged into a house and gang-raped.

By the time the day was over, she was running through a field naked and covered in blood. Alone, she had lost her son, her mother, her two sisters and her younger brother, all wiped out in front of her eyes, she says.

Rajuma is a Rohingya Muslim, one of the most persecuted ethnic groups on earth, and she now spends her days drifting through a refugee camp in Bangladesh in a daze.

She relayed her story to me during a recent reporting trip I made to the camps, where hundreds of thousands of Rohingya like her have rushed for safety. Her deeply disturbing account of what happened in her village, in late August, was corroborated by dozens of other survivors, whom I spoke with at length, and by human rights groups gathering evidence of atrocities.

Survivors said they saw government soldiers stabbing babies, cutting off boys’ heads, gang-raping girls, shooting 40-millimeter grenades into houses, burning entire families to death, and rounding up dozens of unarmed male villagers and summarily executing them.

Rohingya Methodically Raped by Myanmar’s Armed Forces
The rape of Rohingya women by Myanmar’s security forces has been sweeping and methodical, the Associated Press found in interviews with 29 women and girls who fled to neighboring Bangladesh. These sexual assault survivors from several refugee camps were interviewed separately and extensively. They ranged in age from 13 to 35, came from a wide swath of villages in Myanmar’s Rakhine state and described assaults between October 2016 and mid-September.

...The most common attack described went much like F’s. In several other cases, women said, security forces surrounded a village, separated men from women, then took the women to a second location to gang rape them.

The women spoke of seeing their children slaughtered in front of them, their husbands beaten and shot. They spoke of burying their loved ones in the darkness and leaving the bodies of their babies behind. They spoke of the searing pain of rapes that felt as if they would never end, and of dayslong journeys on foot to Bangladesh while still bleeding and hobbled.

Rohingya girls under 10 raped while fleeing Myanmar, charity says
Rohingya children, some of them under 10 years old, are receiving treatment for rape in camps on the Bangladesh border, according to medics who say that young refugees account for half of those sexually assaulted while fleeing violence in Myanmar.

Médecins Sans Frontières says dozens of Rohingya girls have been given medical and psychological support at its Kutupalong health facility’s sexual and reproductive health unit – a specialist clinic for survivors of sexual assault based in the largest refugee camp in Cox’s Bazar.

Of those fleeing Rakhine state who come to the clinic for treatment relating to rape, “about 50% are aged 18 or under, including one girl who was nine years old and several others under the age of 10”, an MSF spokesperson said.

How many mass graves have we found in areas previous occupied by ISIS (who are avowed Muslims)?

No you are minimizing the source responsible for the barbaric behavior. That source is Islam. It is what it teaches violence as a legitimate(no matter how horrible) way to advance Islam. When people stop defending a religion that teaches supremacy and hate for non-Muslims we might get somewhere.
You are supporting horrific atrocities. Well documented by multiple independendent groups. Do you hate muslims so much you will believe an autocratic regime with a long record of human rights abuses over all these others?

You make me sick. Others may not like Islam but they arent condoning and supporting the slaughter of innocent people including children.

I am not supporting the actions. I am supporting the right for that country to act on the matter. You make me sick also because you do not have the intellectual honesty to discuss the root problem, which is Islam itself.

Forum List

Back