My wife died today

Very sorry to hear about your losses. My prayers are with you and your families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SorryForYourLoss.png

I am drinking myself to death.

I don't want to hear my daughter next post

I am drinking myself to death.

I don't want to hear my daughter next post
I see the people around me losing their loved one and their suffering in their eyes, and they leave when they are young, I do not drink much but when my father left, I remember i drink more and more, I had so much pain, my father was gone and my world was falling apart.

Funny how couple take about death. I alway thought I would be the first to go. I was wrong. Long illnesses you know what is going to happen, the most sad are the quick death with not warnings. The person who is left always have so many things they would of like to say but never got the chance. Sorry for your lose, takes time but just keep going.

My spouse died a year after yours. The biggest fib anyone will ever tell you is that your husband/wife is 1/2 your life. They are 95%…minimum…of your life. You never get over it…you get past it…maybe; but part of you always stays behind.

I am so sorry for your loss. But my words are of little value. There is nothing that can take the pain away when a person is not there when one comes home, or when the telephone is not picked up. I hope that you can find the strength to go on.

Forum List

Back