My war with Paul supporters is over

If there is a flaw in the constitution it is that the language isn't specific enough to prevent evil people from trying to subvert it to their own ends. We need amendments that limit governmental powers by refining the language that describes them and this is where the neocons have failed us.

If there is a flaw in the constitution it is that the language isn't specific enough to prevent evil people from trying to subvert it to their own ends. We need amendments that limit governmental powers by refining the language that describes them and this is where the neocons have failed us.

The constitutional language was specific enough that any reasonable person reading it would know you could not levy a tax on income unless you apportioned it out to the states based on their population, yet Congress still passed an income tax.

I am now more oppose to Ron Paul than ever. We can't afford to have his pointless ego permit to permit The ONE to get re-elected.

The ONE must go and quack Paul is not the one to get it done.

We also need a significant influx of stronger conservative Reppublicans to take firmer control ofthe House.

And we MUST now reclaim the Senate with enough non RINOs to insure the votes to repeal ObamaCrap.

Ron Paul endangers the mission.

I am now more oppose to Ron Paul than ever. We can't afford to have his pointless ego permit to permit The ONE to get re-elected.

We also need a significant influx of stronger conservative Reppublicans to take firmer control ofthe House.

And we MUST now reclaim the Senate with enough non RINOs to insure the votes to repeal ObamaCrap.

How is Ron Paul hampering Romney's ability to defeat Obama? He's not going to challenge him at the convention, and couldn't if he wanted to. He's going to put his delegates towards changing the platform, an entirely useless gesture which will have no bearing on Mitt Romney whatsoever. And he's not going to run third party. So Ron Paul is in no way shape or form detracting from Romney.

As for the House and Senate, there are plenty of Ron Paul Republicans running that are sure to vote to repeal Obamacare if elected. Thomas Massie in Kentucky, Kurt Bills in Minnesota, Kerry Bentivolio in Michigan, and Justin Amash is running for re-election.

So I fail to see how Ron Paul "endangers" your mission of replacing Obama with Romney and repealing Obamacare.

How is Ron Paul hampering Romney's ability to defeat Obama? He's not going to challenge him at the convention, and couldn't if he wanted to. He's going to put his delegates towards changing the platform, an entirely useless gesture which will have no bearing on Mitt Romney whatsoever. And he's not going to run third party. So Ron Paul is in no way shape or form detracting from Romney.

As for the House and Senate, there are plenty of Ron Paul Republicans running that are sure to vote to repeal Obamacare if elected. Thomas Massie in Kentucky, Kurt Bills in Minnesota, Kerry Bentivolio in Michigan, and Justin Amash is running for re-election.

So I fail to see how Ron Paul "endangers" your mission of replacing Obama with Romney and repealing Obamacare.

If intelligent people vote for Ron Paul instead of Romney, those loss of votes for Romney could end up handing the election back to The ONE.

That would be an unmitigated and unmitigatable disaster.

Smarten up.

If intelligent people vote for Ron Paul instead of Romney, those loss of votes for Romney could end up handing the election back to The ONE.

Smarten up.

But what does that have to do with Ron Paul? Ron Paul is not responsible for my vote.

Smarten up.

But what does that have to do with Ron Paul? Ron Paul is not responsible for my vote.

He can't force you to vote for him, of course. But he can choose not to RUN under the present circumstances.

But I don't expect that massive ego of his to permit him to behave like a statesman in this time of dire urgency.

DeeDum.jpg

Smarten up.

He can't force you to vote for him, of course. But he can choose not to RUN under the present circumstances.

But I don't expect that massive ego of his to permit him to behave like a statesman in this time of dire urgency.

Like I already said, Ron Paul is not going to run third party.

Smarten up.

What if we get intelligent people to vote for Paul instead of Obama?

Smarten up.

What if we get intelligent people to vote for Paul instead of Obama?

Then the votes that might have gone to Romney will instead be siphoned off to the inconsequential Paul, and President Obama could win re-election all the same.

Why is that an acceptable risk especially under these circumstances?

If he is ACTUALLY not running 3P, then the topic of this thread is pretty much moot.

If he is ACTUALLY not running 3P, then the topic of this thread is pretty much moot.

Think about it, he has nothing to gain by waiting to announce that he's going to run third party. The sooner he were to announce the sooner his fundraising can kick back up, and the sooner he can work on getting ballot access. If he were going to run third party he'd have announced it by now.

Think about it, he has nothing to gain by waiting to announce that he's going to run third party. The sooner he were to announce the sooner his fundraising can kick back up, and the sooner he can work on getting ballot access. If he were going to run third party he'd have announced it by now.

People seem to forget that a condition of getting on the primary ballot in some states is an agreement not to run as a third party candidate, not to mention that it would effectively destroy his son's political career.

This last couple of days has opened me up to things.....While I disagree staunchly with many things Paul does and I do not see him in rose colored glasses it is time I put the country first and politics last. We all know he isn't going to be the nominee and I doubt he will run third party but truthfully right now he doesn't matter.

Yesterday saw us as a nation become far less free then we use to be. Yesterday was a tremendous blow to liberty for all of us whether you believe it or not. Yesterday showed a need for a congress that wishes to preserve a republic and deny a democracy. Yesterday after the anger subsided some I started thinking clearly.

So today I put my hand out to those libertarians and Paul libertarians in a act of peace.....The liberal progressives believe we should compromise.....They are completely right. We need to compromise. The libertarians and conservatives need to compromise and move forward together on the things we have in common....Like smaller government....Less taxes....Fewer regulations...Most of all preserving this great nation as a Republic.

It is time we put away childish things. I am putting this many places to show as many as I can my conviction to saving our nation for our children.....

God bless the USA

Someone's nervous about the Ron Paul voters not giving in and voting for Romney.

Ouch...low blow :lol:

I said this months ago when the primary season was getting into swing...Whether Paul runs third party or not, most of us still aren't going to vote for Romney anyway.

When Romney loses to Obama, and I really don't think he's going win, it's not going to be Paul's fault.

He can't run third party anyway because of sore loser laws. It's too late.

He can't run third party anyway because of sore loser laws. It's too late.

Actually, I stand corrected, I don't think those laws apply to presidential candidates.

Forum List

Back