My USMB Anniversary: 15 Years of Purgatory in the Dregs of the Interwebs

I don't know how anyone can be a mod here.
It would be like being a cop in Portland during the occupation, handcuffed and the mayor calls you every 15 minutes to stand down.

Damn it man!

I failed again!

Anyhoo, there is a reason why only a select few can moderate this forum or any forum because let be truly honest, well there is a whole lot of retardation on this site that many would be driven mad…

Now behind the scenes is as bad as on the open board, so let be clear I truly do understand why you ran as fast as you could after seeing how this sausage was made but did you have to cry so hard when running?

( Ahhh, anyhoo congrats on the OP outlasting most that ever graced this insanity and hope you have another fifteen years and if I am around then know I will likely hang myself! )
USMB Mods have it pretty good

If you ever visit USMB Headquarters, check out the Moderator Lounge. They have bumper pool and a coin operated Whack-a-Mole game. The USMB Ownership Cartel also treats them to day old donuts and leftover pizza every other Tuesday.

1644686329643.jpeg

The Mods still play Strip Poker on the first Friday of the month.

Damn it man!

I failed again!

Anyhoo, there is a reason why only a select few can moderate this forum or any forum because let be truly honest, well there is a whole lot of retardation on this site that many would be driven mad…

Now behind the scenes is as bad as on the open board, so let be clear I truly do understand why you ran as fast as you could after seeing how this sausage was made but did you have to cry so hard when running?

( Ahhh, anyhoo congrats on the OP outlasting most that ever graced this insanity and hope you have another fifteen years and if I am around then know I will likely hang myself! )

If it helps, you were more entertaining than most while you were being annoying.

Being a mod simply took away all the enjoyment of being on this site. And if I am not enjoying myself, why do it?

I didn't cry so hard. I had to beg them to let me go. lol

If it helps, you were more entertaining than most while you were being annoying.

Being a mod simply took away all the enjoyment of being on this site. And if I am not enjoying myself, why do it?

If they had played “ Stay just a little longer “ would have stayed and made them joyous…

Being on this board is just for the hell of it and the OP is correct this board has had some good ones like you and some truly awful ones like Taz ( Ya know if Taz ever read this I am guessing he is rolling that paper up and going to smack me! ) but there is no fun or love in moderating a bunch of idiots that would argue what the color of the sky is when it is clear it is pink as can be!

That is my sentiments exactly. I was a mod once on another board - it took all the fun out of posting. So, as I am here purely for my own amusement, I would never want to be a mod again.

Next month marks 15 for me. No breaks. The secret? Don't take any of this silliness seriously. We're not curing cancer here, nor will we ever find solutions to the ills of the country, or world, that will ever be implemented and make a difference. The chances that any of us will change the mind of any the others are so slim as to not warrant mentioning.

Let's face it, we're all talk...

Next month marks 15 for me. No breaks. The secret? Don't take any of this silliness seriously. We're not curing cancer here, nor will we ever find solutions to the ills of the country, or world, that will ever be implemented and make a difference. The chances that any of us will change the mind of any the others are so slim as to not warrant mentioning.

Let's face it, we're all talk...

We're almost twins!!!!

Awwwww...Thanks!!!!!

Forum List

Back