Mortimers Videos, Stories, Pictures

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I realized I opened too many threads for every picture, every video etc. Now I open one thread, where all my new videos go in or pictures, and stories etc. Thanks. Maybe a mod or admin can make it sticky, if not thats cool too.

Newest Video: The last stand of a Samurai

Why the nazi thug stuff? I always see you as more unique and individual with an identity crisis.
But I liked the cowboy one from a different thread not sure time frame.:dunno:

Why the nazi thug stuff? I always see you as more unique and individual with an identity crisis.
But I liked the cowboy one from a different thread not sure time frame.:dunno:

It means anti-nazi gypsy thug stuff, not nazi thug stuff. it says "smash fascism" and "antifa novi sad" novi sad is a city in serbia. in the background is a rap song saying "we are the gypsy mafia etc" so far from nazi stuff.

No man...Ya gotta have balance
handlebar-mustache-%E2%80%9832.jpg

Because I'm growing a mullet, I've seen some Roma with something like a mullet, or is it just long hair? The singer and the guy who plays the harmonica

I just googled the meaning of neckbeard and it seems it is a form of incel with poor hygiene and likes anime
Actually a neckbeard is the beard that grows on your neck, as opposed to the beard on your chin. Most, at least around here, shave their neck to give their beard a cleaner, more groomed look. The reference to incels implies someone with a neckbeard isn't particularly concerned with grooming.

Forum List

Back