My three electric vehicle questions.

No one is forcing you to buy electric cars.
True, but how exactly do you believe car manufacturers will meet the 2026 mileage standard?

Government controlling markets is effectively communism and has never worked out in the past.

You have EXACTLY zero bits of evidence for that.

We were discussing whether there are locally cooling spots in the context of overall global warming ... I contend the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics mixes the energy throughout the climate system ... using the large scale atmospheric circulation to keep everything "well mixed" ...

You won't answer ... thus evidence that you don't understand ... post something mathy, preferably using stress tensors, 'cause you know, geology ... ha ha ha ...

We were discussing whether there are locally cooling spots in the context of overall global warming ... I contend the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics mixes the energy throughout the climate system ... using the large scale atmospheric circulation to keep everything "well mixed" ...

Atmospheric circulation is an open system which takes in energy from the sun (and the stuff re-radiated back from the surface of the earth), so I don't think the Second Law applies per se.

You have EXACTLY zero bits of evidence for that.

Why did you ignore Reinydays post 228?

"Still no physics? ... but okay, show me your statistics ... where is it cooling while the average is warming? ... like in the past 40 years ..."

You have been asked math questions you keep ignoring it.

Real science degree holders that requires math wouldn't have any trouble answering math questions.

Maybe this is all you can do, 2+2+5

Atmospheric circulation is an open system which takes in energy from the sun (and the stuff re-radiated back from the surface of the earth), so I don't think the Second Law applies per se.

In Classical Physics ... the Laws of Thermodynamics apply to all places at all times in the universe ... no exceptions ...

If you don't think the 2nd Law applies ... you're wrong ... what next, gravity is a pseudo-force? ...

True, but how exactly do you believe car manufacturers will meet the 2026 mileage standard?

Government controlling markets is effectively communism and has never worked out in the past.
Sell fewer gas hogs.

Why is this hard for you?

In other words you got nothing! So predictable
Son, if you choose to remain ignorant then you will remain ignorant.
The evidence is out there by the ton.
But only if you choose to end your ignorance.

Son, if you choose to remain ignorant then you will remain ignorant.
The evidence is out there by the ton.
But only if you choose to end your ignorance.
Funny how a ton looks like nothing

Especially when you can’t back your claim
Backed.
That you choose to ignore the truth before your eyes means...
Well, sonny, it means you're owned by two entities.
The liars you worship, and, of course, me.

Forum List

Back