My thoughts of the credit downgrade

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
It was bound to happen because two stupid political parties kept playing with fire, while many disagree with it including Obama, the fact is that two many last minute "deals" is what forced it. Washington has got to get their shat in order. We know who was responsible for the majority of the deadlock with their stupid demands, had Obama stepped up and and pushed the 14th Amendment he would have broken their backs. The deadlock wasn't between dems and Repubs, it was between Tea Party dipshats and mainstream Repubs.

S&P gave the wrong reasons.

The correct reasons are: Having a criminally negligent Congress who did not pass a budget in 2 years, a POTUS with a spending crack pipe, and broke social programs (SocSec and Medicare)

It was bound to happen because two stupid political parties kept playing with fire, while many disagree with it including Obama, the fact is that two many last minute "deals" is what forced it. Washington has got to get their shat in order. We know who was responsible for the majority of the deadlock with their stupid demands, had Obama stepped up and and pushed the 14th Amendment he would have broken their backs. The deadlock wasn't between dems and Repubs, it was between Tea Party dipshats and mainstream Repubs.
69748-gay_fire_extinguish.jpg

That's the single dumbest post I've yet seen on this site. Not much thinking in those thoughts.

Here's the Lefties today..

blaaa blaaa blaaaa Tea Party, blaaa blaaa blaaa, Tea Party, blaa blaa blaaa burp, Tea Party..

And OF COURSE nothing is the FAULT of the Democrats and their boyking leader..no no no

The people aren't buying it you lefty useful tools, the Obama's polling numbers DROPPED three points overnight.

But we know you will slavishly follow your masters marching orders to blame it ON THE Tea party

Last edited:

blaaa blaaa blaaaa Tea Party, blaaa blaaa blaaa, Tea Party, blaa blaa blaaa burp, Tea Party..

And OF COURSE nothing is the FAULT of the Democrats and their boyking leader..no no no

The people aren't buying it you lefty useful tools, the Obama's polling numbers DROPPED three points overnight.

But we know you will slavishly follow your masters marching orders to blame it ON THE Tea party

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

I just had a startling new thought that the Tea Party are Terrorists

Me too!

Me too!

Me too!

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

I just had a startling new thought that the Tea Party are Terrorists

Me too!

Me too!

Me too!

Here's a good picture of Obamabots.:badgrin:
zoombier.jpg

Forum List

Back