"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???

Non issue, when it is originating in schools?
Guess I shouldn't be surprised that a wackaloon who can't think his way out of a blanket generalization fallacy was a cop.

Fortunately for us, an ex-cop.

Stop it....you're invading MAH SAAAAFE SPAAAAAACE! !!!

Pay no attention -- I'm a "thug", remember? Which I'm sure you (a) will now apply to all Liberals everywhere, and (b) got from some fucking TV cartoon.

You're invading my safe space!!
The ridiculous right and most conservatives' propensity to get all worked up over a non-issue.

It is nice to see some liberals on the board recognizing how ridiculous this is.

I guess the sissie generation feels threatened if someone in the community disagrees with them. The solution was illustrated by Missouri Professor Milessa Click who called for "some muscle" to beat up a student journalist she apparently thought was threatening.

The unhinged Yale students upset about having to actually look at someone in a Halloween costume, were upset that their safe space had been invaded.
It's worse than that. These unhinged students were traumatized by a hypothetical Halloween costume. Not even a real one. An imaginary one.

Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

And...."Reality" crashes the party (go to speech at 0:55 it's epic)

A "safe space" is a place where people act like grown ups.

BTW, is getting your ideas from a cartoon something new for racists or have yall been doing this a while?

Funny you accuse me of getting my ideas from a cartoon.....when the cartoon is mocking something you idiots are actually doing in real life.

Sing it with me...."It's all okay in my SAAAAFE space

Who idiots? I've never even heard of this. You actually think a TV cartoon represents reality Barn?

fbd65970e5519a3c42439a3218536150.jpg

In THIS CASE....YES...South Parks episode actually does represent an almost completely realistic representation of insane liberals whining about their "safe space"

Cartoons may be cartoons but they're written and fashioned by real people from the real world. The format doesn't lessen what's being said. It's no different than plays by the ancient Greeks, or things being said in cinema. Target audiences of today will watch a 'grown up animated feature' better than traditional live-action presentations. And no one's reading books any more.

no one's reading books any more.

Educated people still read books. Sales have been holding steady since 2003.

The lack of increased sales simply indicates the increase in uneducated people within the population, both those "imported" by the lack of immigration law enforcement, those created by the public school system, and by the Democrat culture that presides over the inner cities.

The lack of increased sales simply indicates the increase in uneducated people within the population, both those "imported" by the lack of immigration law enforcement, those created by the public school system, and by the Democrat culture that presides over the inner cities.

Sales yes. You've never heard of people who buy books just to have a visually-impressive collection?

Sales yes. You've never heard of people who buy books just to have a visually-impressive collection?

Well, yeah, I have about 30,000 myself.

Who wants a library filled with books they've already read?

Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

BTW, is getting your ideas from a cartoon something new for racists or have yall been doing this a while?

Funny you accuse me of getting my ideas from a cartoon.....when the cartoon is mocking something you idiots are actually doing in real life.

Sing it with me...."It's all okay in my SAAAAFE space

Who idiots? I've never even heard of this. You actually think a TV cartoon represents reality Barn?

fbd65970e5519a3c42439a3218536150.jpg

In THIS CASE....YES...South Parks episode actually does represent an almost completely realistic representation of insane liberals whining about their "safe space"

Cartoons may be cartoons but they're written and fashioned by real people from the real world. The format doesn't lessen what's being said. It's no different than plays by the ancient Greeks, or things being said in cinema. Target audiences of today will watch a 'grown up animated feature' better than traditional live-action presentations. And no one's reading books any more.

It ain't that the format "lessens what's being said". It's what it tells us about the poster that that's the source he uses.

That is patently absurd.

Was the fucking radical LIB professor acting like a "grownup" when she asked for "muscle' to remove a reporter from the 'safe place'?
You're an idiot.
Oh ya. She resigned in disgrace.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that a wackaloon who can't think his way out of a blanket generalization fallacy was a cop.

Fortunately for us, an ex-cop.

Stop it....you're invading MAH SAAAAFE SPAAAAAACE! !!!

Pay no attention -- I'm a "thug", remember? Which I'm sure you (a) will now apply to all Liberals everywhere, and (b) got from some fucking TV cartoon.

You're invading my safe space!!

Hey Bucs, being in your "safe place" and all hiding from these brilliant (lololololol, omg, maybe I shouda said pointy headed) lefties, think we could engage on a Michelle-my-belle search? Why are lefties not talking about her royal rear-end? Methinks (me knows, but shhh) something is up in paradise. Maybe she doesn't like the Shang-ri-La that Barry created. Wonder where-o-where she has been.

Got any ideas what is wrong lefties-) Fill us uneducated ones in. When was the last time there was a divorce in the White House anyway-)
MO has essentially moved to the villa she bought near Nice two years ago. The girls are still attending an elite Liberal private school.
MO and Bobono are fuckinhg history. Every Washington insider knows it.
The LIB MSM are determined to keep a lid on the 'mutual time apart' until after the election.
MO's new 'passion' is to teach the French kids how to eat healthy. That's right. To teach the French kids how to eat healthy.
The hippo needs to drop fifty pounds before she goes on the 'road trip' around fucking France

Well, yeah, I have about 30,000 myself.

Who wants a library filled with books they've already read?
I do.
I don't want to keep every book I've ever read but I do have a collection of books I consider my friends. Some I've read many times and still get a lot out of them.
Just as some songs always fill up my day.

Forum List

Back