"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???

Everything old is new again.

12235074_555165634635210_9058404625915227090_n.jpg

Guess you haven't heard about the lies, and hoaxes, and 2014? Only 1 hate crime ever reported.
Mass Hysteria In Mizzou: Students Concoct Imaginary KKK Presence
and there is this, claimed they violently hit he demonstrator-
"We want Tim Wolfe to admit his gross negligence, allowing the driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators," it read.

But there's no evidence in the video that Butler – or anyone – was struck by a car. But the narrative of "car hits demonstrator" is a popular tactic of the social justice warrior crowd.

there are others that they claim, yet were never reported as well.

I agree, any real incident should be taken seriously and the perpetrator dealt with, but these bogus claims weaken their case, along with lack of reports.

Death threats and hate crimes aren't simple instances of hypersensitive PC.
Correct, they're not. They're serious, they're dangerous and they exist.

Yet you folks are more than happy to scream "racism" at the drop of the hat and dilute and trivialize those events.

THAT'S the problem, and I don't know if you don't see it or if you don't care.

Ok we agree that the arrest of a man who threatened to shoot black students, swastikas painted in human feces and reports of racial slurs being openly used around campus are serious. How is any and all of that not racism? I don't know how you define it but it seems clear to me. How does the reactions of the students dilute or trivialize those incidents? They don't. Obviously there is something going on around that campus. Students should feel like it's a safe place to go about their business and if the leadership at the school is unwilling or unable to address that then they should go.

Yet you folks are more than happy to scream "racism" at the drop of the hat and dilute and trivialize those events.

Ok we agree that the arrest of a man who threatened to shoot black students, swastikas painted in human feces and reports of racial slurs being openly used around campus are serious. How is any and all of that not racism? I don't know how you define it but it seems clear to me. How does the reactions of the students dilute or trivialize those incidents? They don't. Obviously there is something going on around that campus. Students should feel like it's a safe place to go about their business and if the leadership at the school is unwilling or unable to address that then they should go.
So now it's "swastikas" (plural) is it? What? ten twenty a hundred? IF ANY actual swastikas were found anywhere on the campus the students would have put up the photos all over the Internet. But not a single photo of single swastika is to be found.
"Reports of racial slurs" eh.
The only racial slurs are being made by negroes against other negroes. And you know the 'slur'.
Radical LIBs have been caught creating hoaxes against Whites for decades. With Al Sharpton's help.
The fucking negro brat who was on the hunger strike AKA getting food smuggled to him by the millionaire father's housekeeper.
Does the name Payton Head ring a bell? You know, the fucking liar who claimed the KKK were sighted on campus. Of course later he had to issue an apology.
And some people wonder why no one believes this bullshit anymore.

Yeah it's all a hoax loon.
You wouldn't believe it no matter what it was.
Well I don't believe your claim that "swastikas (plural) were found. Had that been true some student with a cell phone would have plastered the photo/s all over the Internet.
It's called 'logic 101'.
I'm saying there have been so many cases when LIB White Guilters and negroes have 'planted' nooses etc etc AKA claiming "the racism" SKY IS FALLING AKA crying the big bad White wolf is coming to eat all the perfect little negro young men that it gets to be a fucking joke which fewer and fewer people care about anymore.
When that is happening the negro 'cause' is pretty much fucked.

I think PC has gotten out of hand as well and society seems to be in the process of forcing that pendulum back towards the center.

You do have to see those seeking a 'Safe Space' in all areas of life though.

"I'm offended by your Christmas coffee cup! Put a damn snowflake and tinsel on it so I know you mean Merry Christmas and not Happy Holidays. You are invading my safe space. 'Christmas' is my property."

"The moderators are giving us unfair questions that we feel uncomfortable answering. You are invading my safe space, we shouldn't let this group hold any more debates."

"Science (facts) scares us, we shouldn't have to teach it in our schools when our religion makes us feel safe instead. ."

Pick your poison arrows peeps, then let fly.

'My Safe Space' is simply people who haven't internalized their mental bitch slap for dealing with the bugwits of the world. My personal favorite day for punk slapping idiots is ...

I think PC has gotten out of hand as well and society seems to be in the process of forcing that pendulum back towards the center.

You do have to see those seeking a 'Safe Space' in all areas of life though.

"I'm offended by your Christmas coffee cup! Put a damn snowflake and tinsel on it so I know you mean Merry Christmas and not Happy Holidays. You are invading my safe space. 'Christmas' is my property."

"The moderators are giving us unfair questions that we feel uncomfortable answering. You are invading my safe space, we shouldn't let this group hold any more debates."

"Science (facts) scares us, we shouldn't have to teach it in our schools when our religion makes us feel safe instead. ."

Pick your poison arrows peeps, then let fly.

'My Safe Space' is simply people who haven't internalized their mental bitch slap for dealing with the bugwits of the world. My personal favorite day for punk slapping idiots is ...

I've not heard it said the questions were hard. They had nothing to do with issues facing our country.
I've never heard the right declare they don't want science taught in schools. When you make things up, your somewhat good post suddenly becomes fodder.

Guess you haven't heard about the lies, and hoaxes, and 2014? Only 1 hate crime ever reported.
"We want Tim Wolfe to admit his gross negligence, allowing the driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators," it read.

But there's no evidence in the video that Butler – or anyone – was struck by a car. But the narrative of "car hits demonstrator" is a popular tactic of the social justice warrior crowd.

I agree, any real incident should be taken seriously and the perpetrator dealt with, but these bogus claims weaken their case, along with lack of reports.

I will readily admit that the rhetoric and some of the tactics used are over the top and unnecessary. We shouldn't lose sight of the underlying issue because of that though. These are college kids. They tend to be over the top. Remember the anti war protests of the sixties?

These students have real concerns about their safety. I do as well given what I know. It seems that there is an underlying current of racial strife within the university and the community.This is a region of the country with a history of such things.
It should be taken seriously and actions should be taken to correct the issues.

My question. Do they really? If so, why not report the incidents to the proper authorities?

I will readily admit that the rhetoric and some of the tactics used are over the top and unnecessary. We shouldn't lose sight of the underlying issue because of that though. These are college kids. They tend to be over the top. Remember the anti war protests of the sixties?

These students have real concerns about their safety. I do as well given what I know. It seems that there is an underlying current of racial strife within the university and the community.This is a region of the country with a history of such things.
It should be taken seriously and actions should be taken to correct the issues.

Good God... SMH... the leftists just keep getting more PATHETIC by the DAY.

This is truly what a MELT DOWN looks like. These people are fucking NUT JOBS.

First of all, do you have a link that proves the swastikas painted feces actually occurred? I'm not saying they did not happen, but I have heard they have not been proven. No doubt someone would take a photo.

And you're completely missing my point. I already said that racist things continue to happen. The things you mentioned may have happened. Racism exists, stipulated. My point is that the Left crams racism into every last nook and cranny that it can. You don't like something Obama said? You're a racist. You want to criticize a liberal minority on something? You're a racist. You say something that can be attacked as racist, even though that was never your intent? You're a racist.

If you and I can't agree that has been happening, and especially over the last 8 years or so, there's no reason to continue here.

And by constantly claiming racism, the Left is both diluting the word and exacerbating tensions.

Last edited:
Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

And...."Reality" crashes the party (go to speech at 0:55 it's epic)

I remember another lefty back in the 30s talking about space for his people too………..it didn't end well…..

Given the 'racial tension' at MU If the LEO didn't take a photo of the 'swastika' to be used as evidence he/she should be fired.
This is not over.

Forum List

Back