"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???

Is that a hidden camera? What school is it?

It's happening in every fucking Liberal Indoctrination Center (classroom)in the country in one form or the other.
It's a cancer on society and one day the pendulum will swing the other way. Then watch the fucking PC Nazis scuttle under the nearest rock. That will not save them.

You can't be serious.

No one is truly this delusional, paranoid, and ridiculous.

It's mockery folks. There is a hell of a lot of fodder for that on those whiners on college campuses.
The PC Police have turned these kids into raw nerves, so narcissistic & hyper-sensitive that they'll go completely off the rails at the mere hint of discomfort.

Gawd, I don't know how these kids make it through freakin' day being so sensitive.

'"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???'

No, it's the newest ridiculous lie from the right.

It's a lie? Hmmm. Unfortunately for you...we have ample videos of loony libs declaring their "safe space" amongst others who they disagree with.

Too funny. This just gets better:

How Campus Activists Are Weaponizing 'Safe Space'

In the video of Tim Tai trying to carry out his ESPN assignment, I see the most vivid example yet of activists twisting the concept of “safe space” in a most confounding way. They have one lone student surrounded. They’re forcibly preventing him from exercising a civil right. At various points, they intimidate him. Ultimately, they physically push him. But all the while, they are operating on the premise, or carrying on the pretense, that he is making them unsafe.

It is as if they’ve weaponized the concept of “safe spaces.”

'"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???'

No, it's the newest ridiculous lie from the right.

It's a lie? Hmmm. Unfortunately for you...we have ample videos of loony libs declaring their "safe space" amongst others who they disagree with.

Yanno if you go looking for it you can prolly find someone claiming that Margaret Thatcher and Evel Knievel gave birth to Hitler in the back seat of a Corvette ascending Mount Kilimanjaro. It's a big whirled-wide web out there.

no one's reading books any more.

Educated people still read books. Sales have been holding steady since 2003.

The lack of increased sales simply indicates the increase in uneducated people within the population, both those "imported" by the lack of immigration law enforcement, those created by the public school system, and by the Democrat culture that presides over the inner cities.

Sales yes. You've never heard of people who buy books just to have a visually-impressive collection?

Well, yeah, I have about 30,000 myself.

Who wants a library filled with books they've already read?
I do.

Why am I not surprised?

I don't want to keep every book I've ever read but I do have a collection of books I consider my friends.

How interesting. What other friends do you have? Toasters? Spatulas? Fire hydrants?

I have every book I have ever received, bought, or otherwise acquired. Many are worth thousands of USD. If I hadn't sold off most of the comics to make room I'd have a lot more.

It's mockery folks. There is a hell of a lot of fodder for that on those whiners on college campuses.
The PC Police have turned these kids into raw nerves, so narcissistic & hyper-sensitive that they'll go completely off the rails at the mere hint of discomfort.

Gawd, I don't know how these kids make it through freakin' day being so sensitive.

And now they want you to pay the bills throughout their miserable failed lives.

"So you are interested in working for us.
I see you attended Harvard. That must have cost someone a bundle right?
Like 200K?
It says here you got a BA and your major was in Medieval Crafts. Was that like learning how they made hats or something?
I see you also wrote for an campus newspaper called 'Metrosexual Today'.
Do you think every business should have a 'safe place'?
I'm sorry. I don't think you'd feel 'safe' here pal.
This Wendy's franchise just doesn't have the 'space'. HAAAA HAAA! Sorry I couldn't resist.
There's a McDonalds on the next block. Try there."

Remember when these bitches, even the females, started showing up in ads wearing fucking 'onesies' ?
The 'Metro-look' was all the rage. Little 'pigeon chested' man-boys selling men's perfume and face cream.
We all should have guessed the 'safe-space' lunacy was just around the corner. And now it's arrived.
I know what's next. Seriously. Next year we'll see these 'things' walking down the street one behind the other all holding on to their portion of a long rope. Just like you see kindergarten kids doing. For their own 'safety'.

Oh the irony of conceal and carry cons criticizing the idea of " safe space".
Funny considering some of you can't leave the house without being strapped.

Oh the irony of conceal and carry cons criticizing the idea of " safe space".
Funny considering some of you can't leave the house without being strapped.
The irony is the next time some crazy who wants to murder a bunch of innocent students will know just where to find them. It's called the 'Safe Place'.

The irony is the next time some crazy who wants to murder a bunch of innocent students will know just where to find them. It's called the 'Safe Place'.
The irony is, for people who have become so narcissistic and hyper-sensitive due to PC, there IS no "safe space".

Death threats and hate crimes aren't simple instances of hypersensitive PC.

Correct, they're not. They're serious, they're dangerous and they exist.

Yet you folks are more than happy to scream "racism" at the drop of the hat and dilute and trivialize those events.

THAT'S the problem, and I don't know if you don't see it or if you don't care.

Yet you folks are more than happy to scream "racism" at the drop of the hat and dilute and trivialize those events.

Ok we agree that the arrest of a man who threatened to shoot black students, swastikas painted in human feces and reports of racial slurs being openly used around campus are serious. How is any and all of that not racism? I don't know how you define it but it seems clear to me. How does the reactions of the students dilute or trivialize those incidents? They don't. Obviously there is something going on around that campus. Students should feel like it's a safe place to go about their business and if the leadership at the school is unwilling or unable to address that then they should go.

Ok we agree that the arrest of a man who threatened to shoot black students, swastikas painted in human feces and reports of racial slurs being openly used around campus are serious. How is any and all of that not racism? I don't know how you define it but it seems clear to me. How does the reactions of the students dilute or trivialize those incidents? They don't. Obviously there is something going on around that campus. Students should feel like it's a safe place to go about their business and if the leadership at the school is unwilling or unable to address that then they should go.
So now it's "swastikas" (plural) is it? What? ten twenty a hundred? IF ANY actual swastikas were found anywhere on the campus the students would have put up the photos all over the Internet. But not a single photo of single swastika is to be found.
"Reports of racial slurs" eh.
The only racial slurs are being made by negroes against other negroes. And you know the 'slur'.
Radical LIBs have been caught creating hoaxes against Whites for decades. With Al Sharpton's help.
The fucking negro brat who was on the hunger strike AKA getting food smuggled to him by the millionaire father's housekeeper.
Does the name Payton Head ring a bell? You know, the fucking liar who claimed the KKK were sighted on campus. Of course later he had to issue an apology.
And some people wonder why no one believes this bullshit anymore.

Last edited:

So now it's "swastikas" (plural) is it? What? ten twenty a hundred? IF ANY actual swastikas were found anywhere on the campus the students would have put up the photos all over the Internet. But not a single photo of single swastika is to be found.
"Reports of racial slurs" eh.
The only racial slurs are being made by negroes against other negroes. And you know the 'slur'.
Radical LIBs have been caught creating hoaxes against Whites for decades. With Al Sharpton's help.
The fucking negro brat who was on the hunger strike AKA getting food smuggled to him by the millionaire father's housekeeper.
Does the name Payton Head ring a bell? You know, the fucking liar who claimed the KKK were sighted on campus. Of course later he had to issue an apology.
And some people wonder why no one believes this bullshit anymore.

Yeah it's all a hoax loon.
You wouldn't believe it no matter what it was.

Forum List

Back