My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

You'll NOTE the wording... I will NOT SEEK..... what if he is drafted by a large group of supporters, all the rest goes out the window! :biggrin:

GOOD catch !!! Do you think that Trump wrote the pledge himself...placing an "escape" clause? ....He has always stated that he is a sharp "negotiator. LOL

You'll NOTE the wording... I will NOT SEEK..... what if he is drafted by a large group of supporters, all the rest goes out the window! :biggrin:

GOOD catch !!! Do you think that Trump wrote the pledge himself...placing an "escape" clause? ....He has always stated that he is a sharp "negotiator. LOL

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he PUT ONE OVER on the Feckless Republicans if they FUCK with him!

Of course Trump is now in a position to DEMAND that the rest of the "clown posse" must back hi also.

Trump has momentum.

I think now he will steamroll through the Republican Primaries.

He will make mincemeat of either that idiot Clinton or that commie clown Sanders when he gets to the General Election. I would really feel sorry for Joe Biden if he had to go up against Trump in a debate. It would be pathetic.

One thing he did say today that was very true. He said that Hillary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State we ever had. However, when this stupid ass Iranian deal is finalized then John Kerry may take over that distinction.

Trump has momentum.

I think now he will steamroll through the Republican Primaries.

He will make mincemeat of either that idiot Clinton or that commie clown Sanders when he gets to the General Election. I would really feel sorry for Joe Biden if he had to go up against Trump in a debate. It would be pathetic.

One thing he did say today that was very true. He said that Hillary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State we ever had. However, when this stupid ass Iranian deal is finalized then John Kerry may take over that distinction.

My friendly advice to you to make the above little "scenario" happen, is to find a right wing virgin, sacrifice her to the altar of tea partiness, burn some special incense....get some voodoo dolls and, of course, cross all your limbs into pretzel-shapes............LOL

[Q

My friendly advice to you to make the above little "scenario" happen, is to find a right wing virgin, sacrifice her to the altar of tea partiness, burn some special incense....get some voodoo dolls and, of course, cross all your limbs into pretzel-shapes............LOL

I have no intentions of voting for Trump. He is an obnoxious New Yorker RINO that I don't trust one bit.

However, he is gaining momentum and I think he will win the Republican Primaries.

The Hildabeast is failing big time and only an idiot would vote for Sanders.

Trump will destroy any Moon Bat candidate in the General Election.

It will be the 1972 or 1988 election all over again. Hell, there is even a chance Trump could carry New York.

Right, that's why 7 of the top 10 richest people in congress are dems.

The 50 Richest Members of Congress — 112th : Roll Call

Dems have never said they don't like the rich, in fact you just proven Dems have shown you can be rich and Democrat... You can be good and kind and it pays off too...

GOP is mean spirited and anti American attitude turns off people and business..

Yep, the current SOS proved even a dud can marry money. And the only anti-American assholes I've seen are progs, like your dear leader.

I don't think these clown will back him, but one never knows!

Well, where the heck is Bernie in that picture?

Picking up the shit his horse did!

BRAVESHART.jpg

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

w2gimu.gif

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

w2gimu.gif

article-2677994-1F55CE0400000578-760_634x821.jpg

trump_or.jpg

When Trump is gone his supporters will claim they weren't – just as we saw with Cain.

We don't see too many Moon Bats talking up Clinton nowadays. A couple will give a pathetic attempt to dismiss the allegations but nobody is very enthusiastic about the bitch.

w2gimu.gif

article-2677994-1F55CE0400000578-760_634x821.jpg

trump_or.jpg

Yeah, it's OK if guy is white, right?

Forum List

Back