My "respect" for Trump grows by the day...

Hmm--Yes Donald Trump is saying a lot--but he's doing an awful lot of damage in the process. If he stays in this race--the majority will show their condemnation of his tactics in November--and Democrats will win.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg
Bitch slapping the Liberal... but gently! ROTFLMFAO!

28rv3q.jpg

Hmm--Yes Donald Trump is saying a lot--but he's doing an awful lot of damage in the process. If he stays in this race--the majority will show their condemnation of his tactics in November--and Democrats will win.

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg
Bitch slapping the Liberal... but gently! ROTFLMFAO!

28rv3q.jpg
The Beaners are busy. You might have to actually get off your old whitey wrinkled ass this time V.

Voters have the power to change that and impose their own term limits, too many are hung up on the seniority of their reps to do it.

I don't know if it would surprise you or not, but I'd actually agree on term limits, In Tocqueville's candid review of Democracy in America, he wrote that within the US there is a "hunger" for a nobility class; we may say that we don't want kings and queens, counts and barons.....but we bestow "nobility" status to elected officials, court judges, actors and actresses, sports figures, etc.

Yes......I'm for term limits.

Yeah, we see how well Obama has fixed things.

For a republican-led congress whose members ran on the rhetoric of "jobs, jobs, jobs," please name the number of proposed bills that came out of congress (that allocates funds) to create jobs to fix our infrastructure.

THOSE 2 OBAMA STIMULIS' were supposed to go to that...

This from Did the Stimulus Create Jobs? back in 2010

But it’s just false to say that the stimulus created "no jobs" or "failed to save and create jobs" or "has done nothing to reduce unemployment" — or similar claims that the stimulus did not produce any jobs.

........ the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office released a report in August that said the stimulus bill has "[l]owered the unemployment rate by between 0.7 percentage points and 1.8 percentage points" and "ncreased the number of people employed by between 1.4 million and 3.3 million."

Simply put, more people would be unemployed if not for the stimulus bill. The exact number of jobs created and saved is difficult to estimate, but nonpartisan economists say there’s no doubt that the number is positive.

Yeah, we see how well Obama has fixed things.

For a republican-led congress whose members ran on the rhetoric of "jobs, jobs, jobs," please name the number of proposed bills that came out of congress (that allocates funds) to create jobs to fix our infrastructure.

Haven't YOU been listening? This is HALF of what Conservative Republicans are complaining about, and WHY you got only the BILLS and policies that the Obomanation wants to pass.... this prick and "BONER" must go, along with the rest of the LEADERSHIP CLASS of the Republican party....IF THEY DON'T, expect the TRUMP TEA PARTY to become the NEW SECOND POLITICAL PARTY.... and yes, Trump doesn't fit exactly in the Tea Parties ideology BUT he comes closer than anyone else that currently has a good chance of becoming president, whether idiots like the JakeAss believe it or not!

bfqaBuE.jpg

I mean seriously my friends......we on the left have for decades tried to expose the incompetency, war mongering, regressive and "sold to the highest bidder" policies of right wing republicans......with mixed results.

But then along comes the entertaining Trump, and in a few short weeks, manages to expose the same disgust toward right wingers' tactics, with resounding results.

If tomorrow Trump refuses to sign the "pledge" imposed by the RNC that any republican candidate must support the party's nominee (a poorly phrased tactic that Trump will not run 3rd party).....well, my "respect" for Trump may result in all-out "admiration."

Thank you, and ''GO Donald".

You know, this issue about the 'pledge' is an attempt to restrict Donald Trumps freedom to express his beliefs. Funny, how a politically corrupt and morally bankrupt organization such as the Republican leadership is demanding loyalty from a candidate whose platform requires the reformation of the party itself--including kicking out the very people that demand his 'loyalty'.

Mr Trump, please tell those crack pots in the partyleaderhip that you are not one of their mindless trolls they can dictate to!! The others may fear the party leadership, but the party needs new leadership to win the Whitehouse. The old "Floor mats for Democrats" style of leadership has got to go!!

The RNC intends to adjust the election results to make sure Trump isn't the nominee no matter how many votes he gets. Leave it honest and see if the jebbush supports nominee Trump.

Voters have the power to change that and impose their own term limits, too many are hung up on the seniority of their reps to do it.

I don't know if it would surprise you or not, but I'd actually agree on term limits, In Tocqueville's candid review of Democracy in America, he wrote that within the US there is a "hunger" for a nobility class; we may say that we don't want kings and queens, counts and barons.....but we bestow "nobility" status to elected officials, court judges, actors and actresses, sports figures, etc.

Yes......I'm for term limits.

My point was folks keep electing the same people because their concerned about the seniority of their reps and somehow expect different results.

The most recent poll shows that Trump mania has lost its steam and his support is collapsing.

Trump hits 30 percent in new poll

I thought I'd get the democrats all excited. Trump has reached 30%. Jeb Bush trashing him in spanish might be responsible for that.

Trump has done a fantastic job of exposing every last weakness in the Republican Party. His timing was perfect. The GOP has become so spineless, they are unable to stop The Donald.

2j14pzp.jpg

We must burn this village to save it.

I'll anxiously await Trump's decision to either sign the RNC "pledge" to not run as a 3rd party candidate, or defy the desperate RNC ploy....

Go, Donald, go......

Now, when he becomes the candidate, all the others WILL HAVE TO BACK HIM or look like HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Yep, the Trumped-baby just signed the "pledge"...he is now officially a "true" republican.
LOL

Now, when he becomes the candidate, all the others WILL HAVE TO BACK HIM or look like HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Yep, the Trumped-baby just signed the "pledge"...he is now officially a "true" republican.
LOL

You'll NOTE the wording... I will NOT SEEK..... what if he is drafted by a large group of supporters, all the rest goes out the window! :biggrin:

Will Trumped, having now signed the pledge, have to back-pedal all those cute things he sad about Jeb if the latter becomes e nominee??? LOL

(maybe Jeb will promise Trumped that under his administration, he will make the Donald ambassador to Mexico.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back