MY promise...is to help you and your family.

tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation were what Bush did and it crashed the world wide economy.

what will Robmoney doi?

tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation were what Bush did and it crashed the world wide economy.

what will Robmoney doi?

What's with your lying? It was tax cuts for all, TM.
That is not what crashed the economy.

There was a number of entities that helped crash the economy...oh, and it was both parties that helped get to where we were.

The military is one of the few functions that the government is supposed to pay for.

Specifics? Romney gave specifics. Get the government out of the way, eliminate useless and silly regulations designed to strangle business, and that is a hell of a good start.

What the government will "do" supposes that the government must be involved. Get the government out of the way, that's good enough.

What government is in the way of the Average American?
That government run by the Nancy Pelosis of life who first, skim a few billion off in the form of 100% government-backed loans for their relatives' already-failed business, so they can have a golden parachute to come down on and get all that free money in the end for failure.

It eats the liver out of taxpayers forced to put money in the treasury, and it helps out the fat cats who send the message to their friends, "vote for Aunt Nancy. She will take care of you with all that money she has at her disposal. Oh, and did I tell you? The free rides in the Air Force Jets with Aunt Nancy are a lot of fun. We get black caviar in union-canned black bean containers! How's that for stickin' it to the man?" :muahaha:

/sardonic rant

Last edited:

what will Robmoney doi?

There was a number of entities that helped crash the economy...oh, and it was both parties that helped get to where we were.

The bush team held back the broker rules for 8 years while the banks fucked us all.

they orchastrated this mess

what will Robmoney doi?

You do realize of course that the Bush tax cuts were not just for the rich right?
But you and your kind always try to make it appear that the rich got something
and no one else did.That somehow the rich were given something and the rest
got nothing.

Why are you guys so dishonest?

what will Robmoney doi?

The bush team held back the broker rules for 8 years while the banks fucked us all.

they orchastrated this mess

Just what does that mean and just how did he do it, TM? I want words from you please.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2007/2007-190.htm

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

I know you assholes will just pretend you dont know that information yet again

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Press Release: SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers; 2007-190; Sept. 19, 2007

I asked for YOUR words...please explain in terms that I can even understand, TM.

The Bush admin is directly responsible for the mortgage mess this country just went through

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

Press Release: SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers; 2007-190; Sept. 19, 2007

I asked for YOUR words...please explain in terms that I can even understand, TM.

I just did you dishonest piece of pig shit

The ONLY reason the banks wrote the bad loans is that they could roll them into securities and sell them off.

No accredited broker would have done that for them for fear of losing their license

your a fucking idiot meister

The Bush admin created this problem by NOT ALLOWING the full GLBact to be implimented.

ONly fucking partisan hacks dont know that

No matter how many times they are told the facts they cant remember them

New Topics

Forum List

Back