MY promise...is to help you and your family.

Another kook liar.

Romney said he will fix the damaging cuts made by Obamination, that doesn't mean increase the military.....you stupid piece of shit.

Instead of cutting up the DoD budget to pay for all of Obamination's bullshit goodies, Romney will just cut Obamination's bullshit from the budget then maintain the DoD budget.

He's going to help us by getting rid of Obama!
He's going to make Government SMALLER, keep them as much out of our lives as possible. It's going to be a tough job because Obama has f'd it up so bad, but he can do it. That is how he wants to help us....

He's not talking about the Obama kind of help....which means HANDOUTS and controlling our lives.

How will he make govt smaller, when he has said he will increase the military?

These idiots who NOW love robmoney when they hated him just a couple of months ago cant even outline the mans plan for this country.

Another kook liar.

Romney said he will fix the damaging cuts made by Obamination, that doesn't mean increase the military.....you stupid piece of shit.

Instead of cutting up the DoD budget to pay for all of Obamination's bullshit goodies, Romney will just cut Obamination's bullshit from the budget then maintain the DoD budget.

He's going to make Government SMALLER, keep them as much out of our lives as possible. It's going to be a tough job because Obama has f'd it up so bad, but he can do it. That is how he wants to help us....

He's not talking about the Obama kind of help....which means HANDOUTS and controlling our lives.

what cuts and what damage?

why you pretending this black woman asked for her bills to be paid.

She was expressing a hope for not having to worry in the future because things would be better.

racist

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car.. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage.. If I help him, he's gonna help me"

Sounds EXACTLY like she expected Obama to pay those bills, fuckwit.

You're a kook that starts idiot threads like clockwork here, so shut the fuck up....kook.

Oh, yes thanks for admitting you on don't fear embracing stupidity, you are stupidity in the human form.

Shut the fuck up, kook.

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.

name calling?

this is all these idiots know.

bully bully bully.

fuck you asshole I dont fear your stupidity

:badgrin::eusa_clap:

You come here to admit you don't know what has happened under your black messiah, because you're an idiot.:eusa_whistle:

What....we landed on the moon? When?

Another kook liar.

what cuts and what damage?

Another kook liar.

Gee your so dark, I bet you are a blast to be around in person, instead of this fake, bad guy internet bully

She was expressing a hope for not having to worry in the future because things would be better.

racist

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car.. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage.. If I help him, he's gonna help me"

Racist? :lmao:
It's a good thing I still have your ass on ignore.

I'm interested in helping anyone who wants to help themselves and i think that's where Romney is coming from with that sentiment. If you want to work a job to support your family then he wants to try to make sure a job is available for you. If you want to sit on your ass and collect a check from the government (thus be a drain on society), well then, you don't deserve helping.

Or at least that's the message he's trying to convey anyway. No one can know for sure if he really thinks that.

Yes, he comes over as being really vague.

Every politician does especially at the convention where the idea is to talk about ideals, accept a nomination and get people excited about a candidate. Do you think anyone really wanted to sit there and hear intimate details about Romney's plans for two hours?

I was flipping between MSNBC, CNN and Fox News last night after the speech and there was this one dude on CNN who couldn't get off the "where's the specifics Mitt?!" The more sane person there noted that it wasn't the place for it, which is correct.

And besides, i don't expect either candidate to get into detailed specifics in their speeches or debates.

Last edited:

racist

Racist? :lmao:
It's a good thing I still have your ass on ignore.

why did you try to lie about this women said?

You probably missed this from Mitt's speech last night, TM.

" Americans always come together to creating tomorrow's prosperity rather than trying to redistribute today's."
Bet that just fried your cheeks, didn't it?

welfare was around long before oblama became president, oh! but now it's redistribution.

" Americans always come together to creating tomorrow's prosperity rather than trying to redistribute today's."

that makes no sense.

maybe you mistyped it.

Now WHAT exactly is the PLAN robmoney has to help the VAST majority of Americans?

She can't understand that, it goes way over her head.

Forum List

Back