“My Oppression Is Not a Delusion!”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So chanted students at the College of the Holy Cross, a private, and rather elite, liberal arts college in Worcester, Massachusetts, and for which parents fork out $54,000 a year in order to have their children brutally oppressed. In this case, by a talk by Heather Mac Donald.

Being righteous, the protestors prevented Ms Mac Donald from speaking, refused repeated offers to engage in debate, and prevented would-be attendees from entering the venue, telling those outside waiting to hear the lecture that the guest had left the building, when in fact she hadn’t. This being what righteous people do, you see.

The demonstrators… left, yelling: “Your sexism is not welcome!” “Your racism is not welcome!” “Your homophobia is not welcome!” “YOU are not welcome!”

Evidence of said vices was not, it seems, forthcoming.

Needless to say, the protestors denounced Ms Mac Donald’s alleged “privilege,” while somehow not noticing their own air of entitlement and obvious leverage, deployed with recreational glee, and their own, seemingly routine expectations of impunity. And again, as so often, it’s worth noting the protestors’ mix of vanity and casual spite – choosing lies and mob coercion in order to cheat other students of their chance to hear Ms Mac Donald and ask her questions. An overt display of disdain for those who might dare to demur.

And who, by extension, are presumably unwelcome too.

Personally I’d like to ship them to a Hong Kong prison where right now students are being tortured to give up the names of people they know so they can be rounded up.

VIDEO: Shouting protestors restrict access to Heather Mac Donald speech at Holy Cross | The College Fix

Stages.jpg

To me, anyone who can't respect the woman's right to put her two pennies out there just like everyone else in America is free to up and leave whenever they want to.

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

“The Diversity Delusion,” with Heather Mac Donald

interesting......

It becomes imperative then for the rest of us to rebut the victimology narrative. It is not enough to call for free speech. That is if I may borrow a term, a relatively safe stance to take. Even some liberals will back you up. No. If we're going to restore sanity and civil harmony, we're going to have to take on the victimology narrative directly and assert that racism and oppression are not the predominant characteristics of American society today. For all our historical sins and they have been large, there has never been a more tolerant opportunity filled polity than our present one. The preservation of freedom requires knowledge of how unique has been the west development of the rule of law, the scientific method, and the concept of individual rights.

~S~

Forum List

Back