My opinion of

Doubt a one year old could have handled one

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag that someone didn't read the article lol.

reread it

Don't see anything in the article about sticks

Are you trolling me, Will?

no

I don't understand your comment about sticks
People use to use them as toys. They would go from walking stick to sword to magic wand to rifle all in one day. Some times I would use them as a bat and hit rocks with them. Out door kids understand these things. If you were a scout you could use one as a sun dial.

People use to use them as toys. They would go from walking stick to sword to magic wand to rifle all in one day. Some times I would use them as a bat and hit rocks with them. Out door kids understand these things. If you were a scout you could use one as a sun dial.

I made a bow and some arrows with em. But I was around 10. A good switch makes a good arrow, it won't stick to anything but it flies good.

Doubt a one year old could have handled one

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag that someone didn't read the article lol.

reread it

Don't see anything in the article about sticks

Are you trolling me, Will?

no

I don't understand your comment about sticks

well aware of the versatility of a stick.

parents and forefathers were farmers, and spent many a fun time on farms.

found them useful in the somewhat seedy part of town I grew up in

I made a bow and some arrows with em. But I was around 10. A good switch makes a good arrow, it won't stick to anything but it flies good.
I made some bows and some boats out of them. Likely more boats than bows. I always loved fishing and water, made alot of boats. By the time I was ten was when I was getting them to float with me in them. Bow production came to a halt at nine when I got my first compound bow and first bb gun that would kill rabbits Fort and boat production became the main use for sticks and logs. If I got ahold of cane it typically became a fishing pole. Strangely enough that is about the time cain furniture became popular and I gained access to it.

Kevin Hart just increased.

Kevin Hart defends son's cowboys-and-Indians birthday party: 'This isn't a racial slur'

Cowboys and Indians?

Cops and Robbers?

no biggie.

(should he have given his son a Princess Party?)

Yes he meant it innocent, and it should be taken in that context.
However, posting online opens the door to everyone else to say something.

Next time, keep it in private among friends.
And if you're going to give out party favors,
make sure you don't give out animal crackers
with pictures of circus animals in cages.
That's oppressive, too!

Forum List

Back