My neighbour broke the lockdown directive today.

SAVE_20200422_215936.jpg

lol no surprise Tammy would snitch on his neighbors; he's the perfect Party stooge. Probably thought there was a reward or something, and now that he knows there isn't he probably won't again, though.

...whether it's right or wrong depends on if she is hot..and if the guests were babes...if she's hot, you are gay and wrong

Well, people like Tammy are always also sexual deviants, so 'gay and wrong', and jealous, is probably the case here.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

As you can see there was a LOT of non compliance going on.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

I doubt that I will get any thanks though.
Pretty sure you won't be getting any thanks from your neighbor. Hell hath no fury like little old ladies scorned.

If you live in Tainted Tommy's neighborhood and have a piano you'd best quickly install an alarm system.

Ratted-out neighbors will be looking for piano wire and the stores seem to be out just now.

1-inch wooden dowels are also in short supply for some reason. As are 1/16th inch drill bits.

Just another detail of British mindset.
-------------------------
“If we look at the planet as if it were a patient, we can see that our activities have been damaging her immune system and she has been struggling to breathe and thrive due to the strain we have put on her vital organs,” Charles said.

“I am confident that we can use this crisis to reset our course by putting people and planet first,” he added.

The 71-year-old prince, who himself has recovered after suffering mild symptoms of COVID-19, has championed environmental causes for decades, warning that global warming and climate change were the greatest threats to humanity.

In his statement, he said people often only took necessary drastic action when there was imminent danger such as the one posed by the coronavirus.

“It has also shown us that it is indeed possible to find and scale up global solutions when we agree on a higher, common purpose,” he said.

To curb the spread of the virus, there have been lockdowns across the world, with less industrial activity, far fewer car journeys and vast numbers of flights cancelled, and Charles said this presented a roadmap for the future.

“We need only look to the improved air quality in some of the world’s major cities and the return of wildlife to our communities and waterways,” he said.

When the current crisis is over, Charles said he hoped the world would reflect on how it might help shape a more environmentally friendly future.

“As we move from rescue to recovery, we have a unique window of opportunity to learn lessons and position ourselves on a more sustainable path,” he said.
----------------------------
So, this evil monkey said, that we (ordinary men and women) are "disease", and the planet have to be cured from us.
He really wants to us such a fate - no cars, no travels, no economic....
And I think, that the Windsors are treat for humanity, and fighting COVID-outbreak must be continued with fighting against the environmentalistic heresy.

Forum List

Back