My neighbour broke the lockdown directive today.

I just saved your lives and all I get is abuse.
What is more important - lives or freedom? What is better - to die as a human being or live as a nit?
The freedom to kill your neighbours is not one that I recognise.
It is not about them, it is about you. May be their intentions were good (if it was a charity event), may be - stupid, but, likely, they were not evil.
Your intentions were obviously selfish. And selfishness and snitching are much more dangerous for people than any virus.
What will you do tomorrow? "Fight against AIDS spreading" by spying for neighbour's sexual life?
Man, as far as I know, British healthcare system don't even try to cure patients with CoViD-19. People, surviving in such anti-human society must try to be more open and nice, may be even help each other sometimes. But, yes, it is you choice, and it is one of the main reasons why the whole Britain became third-world shithole.
So its ok to kill your neighbours ?

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

As you can see there was a LOT of non compliance going on.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

I doubt that I will get any thanks though.
Excellent work. The government will issue you a Brown Shirt and some jackboots for sure.
I was just being public-spirited. You get no credit from the Lockdown Squad of the Death Panel. I did it for the love of my fellow man.
You don’t care about your fellow man, you little nazi wannabe.

What is more important - lives or freedom? What is better - to die as a human being or live as a nit?
It is not about them, it is about you. May be their intentions were good (if it was a charity event), may be - stupid, but, likely, they were not evil.
Your intentions were obviously selfish. And selfishness and snitching are much more dangerous for people than any virus.
What will you do tomorrow? "Fight against AIDS spreading" by spying for neighbour's sexual life?
Man, as far as I know, British healthcare system don't even try to cure patients with CoViD-19. People, surviving in such anti-human society must try to be more open and nice, may be even help each other sometimes. But, yes, it is you choice, and it is one of the main reasons why the whole Britain became third-world shithole.

YOU are on record as wishing disease and death for those who disagree with your politics, hypocrite.

You really don't understand what we are talking about, do you? And yes, sometimes its ok to kill neighbours. For example, British Queen (and Her government and medics) kill her own subjects by action or inaction.
What did you do to save lives of your neighbours? Except "self-isolation", of course.

She had 3 friends around for a garden party and the rules state quite clearly that you should not have visitors and you should only travel if essential.

The rules are very clear on this. She was non-compliant for having people around who were non resident and they were non-compliant by making a journey that was not essential. They were all non-compliant by being seated within 6 foot of each other.

This presented me with a dilemma. On the one hand she is generally a good neighbour who is quiet, keeps her lawn neat and takes in our parcels when we are out. But on the other hand she is breaking the law and putting everyone at risk.

So I got on the lockdown hotline and spoke to a member of the compliance squad. They are very well organised, probably because they are part of one of the governments death squad groups.

Half an hour later and there was a van outside and 4 officers taking names and "kicking ass" as you would say. Nobody was arrested but tickets were issued and £1k fines will follow in due course. A high price for a quiet afternoon in the garden.

I am not one to blow my own trumpet but I like to think that my prompt actions have helped to stop the spread of the virus. I might even have saved their lives.

Hitler loved you snitches.

Thanks for that, Tommy. I've been out and about volunteering, so this is the first break I've had all week. We all need a good laugh in these times and the responses to your OP had me rolling about.
I thought "death squads" was a step too far but.........................

Didja have fun trolling Tommy?
Yes Sue. I took a little trouble in order to lighten the gloom and people seemed to enjoy it. My OP was well written, satirical and to the point. I can only see one error in it that detracts from perfection.

Did you have fun going around infecting your neighbours ?

Wales itself is a whole satire, Tommy
Much like the USA nowdays.

Breaking - I have been asked if I can help the war on covid even more. An old friend who is a prominent member of the local Covid Compliance Committee called me this week with an interesting proposition.

I would be required to monitor activity on my street from Top House down to the pub on the corner. In addition to this I would act as a mentor to residents who have already fallen foul of the new guidelines. (I think we all know who I am referring to)

There would be no uniform involved and I would not have statutory powers. I would be provided with a whistle and an armband to signify my status in the community.

I would work as a support to local law enforcement and call them when necessary. It would be an unpaid role, I would be doing it as a service to my local community.

It quite appeals to me. A chance to make a real contribution to the greater good. Some training would be given but the main requirement is an overflowing sense of community spirit.

The only thing I am a bit sniffy about is having to use my own phone to take videos of delinquent behaviour. I should get an Iphone for that.

Breaking - I have been asked if I can help the war on covid even more. An old friend who is a prominent member of the local Covid Compliance Committee called me this week with an interesting proposition.

I would be required to monitor activity on my street from Top House down to the pub on the corner. In addition to this I would act as a mentor to residents who have already fallen foul of the new guidelines. (I think we all know who I am referring to)

There would be no uniform involved and I would not have statutory powers. I would be provided with a whistle and an armband to signify my status in the community.

I would work as a support to local law enforcement and call them when necessary. It would be an unpaid role, I would be doing it as a service to my local community.

It quite appeals to me. A chance to make a real contribution to the greater good. Some training would be given but the main requirement is an overflowing sense of community spirit.

The only thing I am a bit sniffy about is having to use my own phone to take videos of delinquent behaviour. I should get an Iphone for that.
How is your visit to the ICU going bro.........heard the neighbor whooped your ass.....

LMAO

Cute how you try to dig yourself out of the hole with humor

Well played, Sir! Well played!

Tommy's new armband:

iu

The Stasi rises again!!!

Hey, tattletale, do you get the uniform with the nazi armband? Snitch, will your neighbors have to salute you as you patrol the streets?

Narc, how do you mentor others? Call them and rag on them?

Hey, tattletale, do you get the uniform with the nazi armband? Snitch, will your neighbors have to salute you as you patrol the streets?

Well as an example -
They could ask me if it is ok to wash their car.

"Hey Tom, am I OK to wash the car".

It seems like a simple request but permission is contingent on several factors. Where is the car parked being the primary consideration. This is where my judgement kicks in.

" I need to consult on this and will get back to you in good time."

And the world keeps turning.

Well as an example -

It seems like a simple request but permission is contingent on several factors. Where is the car parked being the primary consideration. This is where my judgement kicks in.

How about “Fuck off nazi. I’m going to wash my car and if you don’t like it I’ll polish the fender with your head.” That’s all you deserve to hear from your neighbors.
That individual would be reported to our local compliance committee straight away. We dont need hotheads when we are fighting an unseen enemy.

Fuck your rules.

Does it come with a black shirt, or brown?

Well as an example -

Just remember, bitches who snitches wind up in ditches.

Well as an example -

How about “Fuck off nazi. I’m going to wash my car and if you don’t like it I’ll polish the fender with your head.” That’s all you deserve to hear from your neighbors.
That individual would be reported to our local compliance committee straight away. We dont need hotheads when we are fighting an unseen enemy.
I hope your neighbors remember this for many years after this is all over.

Forum List

Back