My name is Debra ... hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Debra K, Jul 10, 2015.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,179

Don't vote for a R or D in 2016.
    That is how you change corruption.[/QUOTE]

Nobody should EVER vote D or R. But thats not going to change government corruption though.I wish it were that easy but its not.

Elections are rigged.we dont put these people in office,they are selected for us by the establishment.whoever they want in to be their puppet to serve their interests,thats who the establishment makes sure gets elected.

a really good book out there every american should read is VOTESCAM.when you read that book,you will come away and understand how voting is a waste of time.that we have been programmed and conditioned by our corrupt schools into thinking that we elect these people and put them in office when that could not be any further from the truth.

the establishment did not care who got elected in the last election between obozo or mittens just as they did not when it was bush against clinton because they know obozo or mittens would be their willing puppet and do what they told them to do.

as long as ron paul did not get elected,they were happy.thats why they sabotoged his campaine changing rules at the last minute to make sure he did not get the republican nomination since he is a RINO.

Paul is not part of the establishment and has the interests of the people first.He only ran under the republican ticket because he knows the independent never wins.

Im afraid the only way government corruption will ever change is if the people get off their asses and fight for their freedom.that was how we broke free of the corruption of england is our forefathers faught for freedom,they are rolling over in their graves how americans have let this country become a dictatership.

2. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,848
    That wasnt how I remembered you in the conspiracy section.I recall that no matter how absurd the governments explanation was on events that you sided with the governments explanation.[/QUOTE]

Umm I don't usually side with our Government on many things at all and I rarely go into the conspiracy section.
    Are you sure you got the right peach? There are two of us you know. :)

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,179
    I keep telling you morons if more people voted every TWO fucking years it would change the entire dynamic of our elections. But none of you are listening.

You can run a 3rd party candidate. It aint gonna change anything. He will still have to kiss the rich people's asses. Because he won't have nearly enough support from the American people to be his own man. Do you understand that? I don't think you do. Do you see that if 90% of Americans voted and the President pissed off corporate America, he wouldn't have to worry because we would support him and re elect him.

But that's not what we fucking do. When Obama or Carter try to work for the American people, the rich and the GOP obstruct him and the corporate media trashes him and everyone gets so disgusted they don't even show up to the god damn midterms.

You people are all so fucking stupid. I'm sorry but occasionally people make me hate being human.[/QUOTE]

Please, Obama working for the people? please,get off the crack you been smoking.:uhoh3::rofl:

He is a mass murderer just like his pal Bushwacker.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

you were HALFWAY right.carter tried to work for the people.He is the only halfway decent president we have had since our last real president JFK.Like JFK, he also tried to do the right thing and serve the people instead of the bankers as well.

Carter like JFK also tried to do the right thing and get rid of the CIA as well. Had he lived to serve a second term,I guarantee they would have assassinated him as well but they knew he was on his way out and the fix was in for Reagan so they did not have to bother with him.

To say that facist pig Obama is ANYTHING like carter is just plain asinine and pathetic.talk about stupid.:rolleyes-41:

Clinton and Obozo are pals with the Bushs and are mass murderers just like them.Carter was not a mass murderer and there was never any wars going on by our government under him.get a clue.:rolleyes:

they put Obozo in because they knew he would serve the bankers just liek they wanted him to.Carter only got in briefly because they wanted america to have hope in their country again,since then each incoming president,has been more even and corrupt than the previous one doing the bidding of their masters so enough of your bs ramblings that Obozo has ever tried to serve the people.

that is so asinine . Carter is the only president since our last real president JFK,who was not evil coming in before being elected.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,179

Umm I don't usually side with our Government on many things at all and I rarely go into the conspiracy section.
    Are you sure you got the right peach? There are two of us you know. :)[/QUOTE]

wait is there TWO female posters here named Peach? if so,then yeah Im sure i have you mixed up with her.that one has always been hopeless.lol

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. peach174

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,848
    wait is there TWO female posters here named Peach? if so,then yeah Im sure i have you mixed up with her.that one has always been hopeless.lol[/QUOTE]

:)

6. peach174

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,848

There is peach and then peach 174:)
    I added the numbers because of her.
    The other peach hasn't posted since May 7

7. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238

Don't vote for a R or D in 2016.
    That is how you change corruption.[/QUOTE]
    Who do we vote for? Let's all get behind someone. John Stewart?

8. peach174

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,848
    Who do we vote for? Let's all get behind someone. John Stewart?[/QUOTE]

I like John :)

9. Yarddog

Yarddog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,326

Well there must be one that you like. . Hello Kitty perhaps ? a copy of the second amendment? heck, i dont even have one :)

10. Debra K

Debra K Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782

My niece just got a tattoo of a rose on her upper left arm. It's a pretty rose. But why do people want to use their skin as a permanent canvas for art work? I've never had that inkling ...

• Agree Agree x 1