My name is Debra ... hello everyone!

Debra K

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.

Welcome Debra.

I hope you remembered to wear your thickest skin. If not you can buy some of the skin thickener creams at the USMB kiosk next to the down escalator in the main forum.

:D

Hello. My name is Debra. I am 57 years old and a semi-retired professional person. I am new to this discussion board. I am mostly interested in politics, government, and the rule of law. I love people who are respectful and challenge my thought processes. I think learning and growing as a person is one of life's greatest joys.

Welcome, Debra

Don't feed the trolls.

You sound sane...you'll never fit in here.

I disagree, but welcome.

Stuff it!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is an intro thread.......

Nice to meet ya, hope you enjoy your time here put on your favorite straight jacket and join right in........ :D

Welcome to the boards.

You already been warned about the trolls, watch where you step, hip waders are advisable ................

Also be aware of the low life running interference ............

May your conversations be enlightening,

May the knowledge you share change others opinions,

And may you be victorious in most of your battles .....................

Welcome Debra.

I hope you remembered to wear your thickest skin. If not you can buy some of the skin thickener creams at the USMB kiosk next to the down escalator in the main forum.

I'm not sensitive and promise not to cry if someone disagrees with me. I also love people with a sense of humor! :) I am impressed with the wide array of available emoticons, but selected a simple smiley. I also like vanilla ice cream. Once in awhile, however, I want to devour an entire carton of maple nut ... is that available at the kiosk?

Welcome Debra.

I'm not sensitive and promise not to cry if someone disagrees with me. I also love people with a sense of humor! :) I am impressed with the wide array of available emoticons, but selected a simple smiley. I also like vanilla ice cream. Once in awhile, however, I want to devour an entire carton of maple nut ... is that available at the kiosk?

You can drop by the The Cappucino Corral US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum and ask and someone will probably provide it free of charge for first time visitors.

And yes, a sense of humor is most welcome there.

Welcome, Debra

Don't feed the trolls.

Thank you for the advice, CrusaderFrank. If I run across one of those creatures, I will do my best to ignore.

Hi Debra!

Hello. What if I told you that I'm entertaining the possibility that we all live in a computer program? Would I fit in then?

I disagree, but welcome.

And I welcome disagreement!

Hello. What if I told you that I'm entertaining the possibility that we all live in a computer program? Would I fit in then?

I guess in a sense some of us retired folks practically live here so thats not to much of a stretch... so no.:eusa_shifty:

Hi Debra!

Hi Idadunno. Clever name.

Forum List

Back