I don't like Bush!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

Please join me in the struggle to liberate America from the royal Bush dynasty!

Sure.
I think the Dim nominee will be Saunders. Hillary has made too many people disguzzted with her
Whatever...... Ya do realize this is an introduction thread..... right? :lmao:
This is an election season, and I have to confess I am slightly batty on the subject. There is a thread re Bush, I am going to .... not spam it, that is against the rules, visit it with extreme prejudice.

Sure.
I think the Dim nominee will be Saunders. Hillary has made too many people disguzzted with her
This is an election season, and I have to confess I am slightly batty on the subject. There is a thread re Bush, I am going to .... not spam it, that is against the rules, visit it with extreme prejudice.
Well, I'm campaigning for the Traveling Gnome myself. :D

bush is terrible , all you say about him is correct . Check out Cruz and Donald Trump , Carson as alternative to the light dem rinos . Trump is doing good lately and that might continue 'BDeer' !!

I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

But you’ll vote for him if he’s the nominee.
No efing way. I think a substantial number of us see Bush as Hillary in a skirt. We will either stay home of vote for Hillary. Vote for what is real,than the fake

Sure.
Well, I'm campaigning for the Traveling Gnome myself. :D
I don't trust those damned globalists.

Soooo, you prefer the Clinton dynasty instead? Okie, dokie.
Oh and welcome........ :lmao:

I hate having to agree with this poster but you dont like Bush but you like his pal and long time friend and fellow mass murderer Clinton?

err okay.:cuckoo:

and yeah,welcome.:lmao:

I'm giving no support to any rino or lite progressive like a bush , christy or roobio , make no sense . Rather have a hard core progressive dem , let the 'dem' destroy the USA .

Welcome.

The Bush Clan is pure Evil

Well hello.........we're glad you've decided to join our Forum....hope you enjoy posting here. You will find those that agree with you and those that don't....visit the Politics forum and you can tell us all about how you feel.

th

Forum List

Back