My message to Ms. Speaker Pelosi...Pole Vault Over the People?

If she were a power hungry egotist she would have to join the opposition party.

She is a public servant trying to serve her public.

Americans want health care reform.

yea her public.....thats the keywords right there......the good of the country be damed....yes they want REFORM not Pelosiform....

Mr T,

It is 'Speaker' to you dipshit. Notice though I am something while you wile away life posting asinine assumptions on a board that few read and few give a fluck about. Excuse my language, but growing up has taught me many things, and among them is, those who squawk, can't do, they can only squawk. Bawk bawk, my simple minded web ranter who has as their hero the drug addict and fascist draft dodger and also useless individual, Rush limpwrist. Oh yea and enjoy your dumb world, it's all you got sucker.

signed, Nancy

Pelosi's biggest Turd speaks out....

Because of a horrible visual I got from reading another pelosi thread, I just want to say that if she does pole vault anywhere over me, I just hope she is wearing pants, and not a dress.

why....Midcant says her twat is nice....and he should know....his face is stuck there...

Because of a horrible visual I got from reading another pelosi thread, I just want to say that if she does pole vault anywhere over me, I just hope she is wearing pants, and not a dress.

I quoted HER WORDS...and I share your FEAR that she isn't wearing a DRESS at the time of her exercise...:eek:

What a DISGUSTING affair it would be...NO?

She is a public servant trying to serve her public.Americans want health care reform.

:lol::lol:

Yep. No power hungry egotist in Nancy. BTW.. I have a beautiful bridge, barely used in fact, for sale cheap in Brooklyn.
Pelosi's monumental abuse of military aircraft privileges (Updated)
Rick Moran

Doug Ross has been on this story and broke some news yesterday about the millions of dollars - that's right, millions - that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has rung up in travel using military aircraft.

Now we learn from Doug that it appears Pelosi is using military jets to facilitate the personal travel of her children and grandchildren. No member of congress involved, just the junketing of her kids:

Since Nancy Pelosi took over as Speaker in 2006, she's rung up millions in military travel expenses
Worse still, she also appears to have requisitioned entire flights for the personal use of her children and grandchildren. That is, unaccompanied by any member of Congress, her kids, in-laws and grandchildren are utilizing entire military passenger jets for their routine travel needs.

American Thinker Blog: Pelosi's monumental abuse of military aircraft privileges (Updated)

Pelosi is senile demented.
But I am for health care reform. 13 years ago I paid 3 grand a year for insurance. 6 1/2 years ago I paid 6 grand. Now I pay 12 grand. 6 1/2 years from now I will pay 24 grand and 13 years from now I will pay 48 grand.
UNSUSTAINABLE SYSTEM.
Wake up dumbasses.

Mr T,

It is 'Speaker' to you dipshit. Notice though I am something while you wile away life posting asinine assumptions on a board that few read and few give a fluck about. Excuse my language, but growing up has taught me many things, and among them is, those who squawk, can't do, they can only squawk. Bawk bawk, my simple minded web ranter who has as their hero the drug addict and fascist draft dodger and also useless individual, Rush limpwrist. Oh yea and enjoy your dumb world, it's all you got sucker.

signed, Nancy

Learn CONTEXT you IDIOT.

Sixty-one percent (61%) of U.S. voters say Congress should drop health care reform and focus on more immediate ways to improve the economy and create jobs.
61% Say It?s Time for Congress To Drop Health Care - Rasmussen Reports

Every day someone, usually me, tells her that. It seems her game plan is to repeat that americans want healthcare bit, backed up by outdated leftwing polls and blogs, until the repeated lie telling makes it come true.
You got it correct.

I have not met anyone personally that "wants health care reform".
I only hear that on the message boards.
If so many people wanted it, I would meet at least one person that does.
A real "public servent" would not need to stoop to the level indicated in her "against the will of the people" rant.

As always, your entitled to an opinion, as am I.
I know neither of us live in SF, so neither you or I get to vote for or against Ms. Pelosi.

I point out again, that the only people that do get to vote for or against her live in San Fransisco. The entire state of California is broke, including SF, in part due to policies enacted by attitudes such as displayed by her in her "against the will of the people" rant.

My guess is you dont get out much
My guess is that YOU are a Fucking DRONE, with Very few brain cells left to expend. Be careful...YOU run a shortage.

why....Midcant says her twat is nice....and he should know....his face is stuck there...

LOL! You GO HD!

YOU are an IDIOT. There's NO other NICE WAY of setting the scene. YOU are a drone with NO brains. Only enough power to be on USMB.

What a SAD shithead you are.

The PUBLIC has told her and Obama NO...What part of NO do YOU and Pelosi NOT understand?

Last edited:
Bush got less Americans votes but when he was president he treated that as a mandate and took us to war on lies.

Obama actaully WON more votes as did Pelosi.

You are the minority and dont get to have your way crammed down the majorities throats.

The American people were for health care reform by pretty good margines until the Public option was taken out.

What you want is to continue to have healthcare cost rise until no one can afford them.

greed as a moral code is a failing direction.

The banks all oroved the would greed themselves righht out of business , what makes you think the health insurance crowd is any better?

WE are NOT the Minority. Pelosi, and Obama Continue to throw their FUSS FITS. They were told NO EN FORCE...by the PEOPLE...as the past few elections show)...

Are you really this Stupid? or does it come natural unto you?

Bush got less Americans votes but when he was president he treated that as a mandate and took us to war on lies.

You are the minority and dont get to have your way crammed down the majorities throats.
The American people were for health care reform by pretty good margines until the Public option was taken out.

What you want is to continue to have healthcare cost rise until no one can afford them.

The banks all oroved the would greed themselves righht out of business , what makes you think the health insurance crowd is any better?

In other words we don't matter.....

A perfect example of why this country can't get anything done.

For your information, TruthMatters....70% of THE PEOPLE have decided that Obama's convoluted idea of health care isn't gonna work for them. They wanna try something different.

In other words we don't matter.....

A perfect example of why this country can't get anything done.

For your information, TruthMatters....70% of THE PEOPLE have decided that Obama's convoluted idea of health care isn't gonna work for them. They wanna try something different.

well as i think and say again.we dont need some one telling us we have to do this or pay a fine and go to jail.what is this world coming to?...if a person wants health insurs.go get your own.or most jobs offer it.its been that way forever.

Forum List

Back