My message to Ms. Speaker Pelosi...Pole Vault Over the People?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Indeed...

Yeah Ms. Speaker? Nevermind that the PEOPLE have repeatedly told you and your statist pals..."NO"! On Your plan, and that of the SENATE. Even your 'Reconciliation' is DEAD in the water.

Pass it? Your Career is DEAD...you, Your pals, Obama...Careers? DEAD in the water.And the rest of you Statists? What do YOU think the Summer "Tea Parties", Protests in Town Halls were all about? YOU specifically called them "NAZIS"...

Ms. Speaker? The REPUBLIC is about discussion...YOU in the HOUSE along with REID (In the Senate), have not allowed discussion from other against YOUR VIEW...the ideas were trounced BY you, as were C-SPAN Open Broadcast of meetings by OBAMA...as promised? NEVER HAPPENED. YOU LIED...as usual.

You intstead chose to STIFILE what you all promised to be OPEN/UP FRONT...In short? YOU LIED. Most Open/Ethical Congress in HISTORY...Laughable.

And Now you're telling the American people to SPITE their dissention? You are going to POLE VAULT over their [The PEOPLE'S] FENCE...and Do it any way?

I hope you LOSE your spreakership you idiotic WENCH...You don't even deserve Dog Catcher in your district...you Myophic BITCH...

After President Obama's light-on-details nod in his State of the Union to passing health care reform, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said unequivocally today that Congress will pass health care reform this year.

She also described a process in which smaller reforms will be moved through Congress quickly while the House and Senate continue to negotiate differences between their two health reform bills. She will announce the smaller fixes as soon as Democrats have decided which ones to pull out of the major reform bills.

"We're moving on many fronts, any front we have," she said. "If we go through the gate and the gate's closed, we'll go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we'll pole vault in. If that doesn't work we'll parachute in. We're going to get health care reform passed for the American people."

And I have heard the AUDIO...SOURCE Of TEXT

You are effectively telling the people FUCK YOU...sans appropriate Finger exrended.

Ms. Pelosi? I'll RELISH the day you are DEFEATED you Statist FREAK. WE are more important than your special interest. The people on whole told you KNOW [NO] for over a year...you are saying to US..."FUCK YOU".

The people shall RULE...YOU work for US. YOU have forgotten that.

OBAMACARE.jpg

THIS IS WHY...People have a PROBLEM with Being SENT to jail because they REFUSE to BUY a Government PLAN...or any other DICTATE of GOVERNMENT...It's an Affront to LIBERTY.

(Image Courtesy EIB )

she's a nimble little nympho ain't she? :lol::lol::lol::lol:but I don't think her speakership is gonna last too much longer! Newp! :eusa_whistle:

Bush got less Americans votes but when he was president he treated that as a mandate and took us to war on lies.

Obama actaully WON more votes as did Pelosi.

You are the minority and dont get to have your way crammed down the majorities throats.

The American people were for health care reform by pretty good margines until the Public option was taken out.

What you want is to continue to have healthcare cost rise until no one can afford them.

greed as a moral code is a failing direction.

The banks all oroved the would greed themselves righht out of business , what makes you think the health insurance crowd is any better?

Ms. Pelosi's words are not the words of someone who cares about what the majority of people want. Those words are the ones of an arrogant power-hungry egotist.
Ms. Pelosi is elected by a majority of people in San Fransisco. I would hardly call that enough people to give her a mandate, especially considering the current problems CA has caused by the same type of "leadership" at the state level.
The words of Ms. Pelosi are the ones to follow if one wishes the country to follow in the steps of San Fransisco.
I kinda doubt that is gonna catch on here in fly-over land. It is making good material for the local militia's recruiting campaign though.

If she were a power hungry egotist she would have to join the opposition party.

She is a public servant trying to serve her public.

Americans want health care reform.

I have not met anyone personally that "wants health care reform".
I only hear that on the message boards.
If so many people wanted it, I would meet at least one person that does.
A real "public servent" would not need to stoop to the level indicated in her "against the will of the people" rant.

As always, your entitled to an opinion, as am I.
I know neither of us live in SF, so neither you or I get to vote for or against Ms. Pelosi.

I point out again, that the only people that do get to vote for or against her live in San Fransisco. The entire state of California is broke, including SF, in part due to policies enacted by attitudes such as displayed by her in her "against the will of the people" rant.

she's a nimble little nympho ain't she? :lol::lol::lol::lol:but I don't think her speakership is gonna last too much longer! Newp! :eusa_whistle:

I think it was poll vault or parachute in.:lol::lol::lol: Do you think there is any way we can boot her out of there next November and into an unemployment line??? I know she comes from a very liberal district and I do not think she will be the speaker as I beleive they could lose their majority, but it would sure be nice to see an opponent kick her ass out on the street. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it can happen in Massachusetts, it can happen anywhere. :lol::lol:

I think it was poll vault or parachute in.:lol::lol::lol: Do you think there is any way we can boot her out of there next November and into an unemployment line??? I know she comes from a very liberal district and I do not think she will be the speaker as I beleive they could lose their majority, but it would sure be nice to see an opponent kick her ass out on the street. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it can happen in Massachusetts, it can happen anywhere
. :lol::lol:

Really? Have you ever been to San Fransisco? Loon capitol of the west.......

Mr T,

It is 'Speaker' to you dipshit. Notice though I am something while you wile away life posting asinine assumptions on a board that few read and few give a fluck about. Excuse my language, but growing up has taught me many things, and among them is, those who squawk, can't do, they can only squawk. Bawk bawk, my simple minded web ranter who has as their hero the drug addict and fascist draft dodger and also useless individual, Rush limpwrist. Oh yea and enjoy your dumb world, it's all you got sucker.

signed, Nancy

A real "public servent" would not need to stoop to the level indicated in her "against the will of the people" rant.

I know neither of us live in SF, so neither you or I get to vote for or against Ms. Pelosi.

I point out again, that the only people that do get to vote for or against her live in San Fransisco. The entire state of California is broke, including SF, in part due to policies enacted by attitudes such as displayed by her in her "against the will of the people" rant.

My guess is you dont get out much

My guess is you dont get out much

Actually, I have been tending bar weekends at the only ski resort in NE Arizona. I get to talk to a lot of people. Unfortunately for your point of view, they are not all liberal wingnut city dwellers. They come from all over AZ and NM. They are not the elite, those skiers go to Ut or Co.
I get to talk to just plain folks that ski or snowboard.

My guess is you get out a bit, but only talk to those you agree with.

Bush got less Americans votes but when he was president he treated that as a mandate and took us to war on lies.

Obama actaully WON more votes as did Pelosi.

You are the minority and dont get to have your way crammed down the majorities throats.

The American people were for health care reform by pretty good margines until the Public option was taken out.

What you want is to continue to have healthcare cost rise until no one can afford them.

greed as a moral code is a failing direction.

The banks all oroved the would greed themselves righht out of business , what makes you think the health insurance crowd is any better?

You're an idiot but I imagine you know that. Fact is we could not have gone to war without the congressional approval, the Senate voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133. The democrats were the majority in the senate in 2002.

From what I understand Sen. Hatch has implied that should the Democrats decide to go the direction of reconciliation the Republicans will offer unlimited amendments and keep the healthcare bill in the Senate basically till it dies. One other thing that was hinted at as well is they will offer amendments that will force democrats to choose between healthcare and other programs that they may not like. In other words by deciding to move down this road all it will mean is another year of wasting time on trying to get a political win than actually trying to reform the healthcare system. Want a good example of a bill that could go theough congress in a big hurry, pass a one or two page bill on pre-existing conditions and you will have wide bi-partisan support. Theres a start in the reform process, here is another how about allowing Americans to purchase healthcare insurace the same way they can buy a computer online from anywhere, just to name a few.

Sixty-one percent (61%) of U.S. voters say Congress should drop health care reform and focus on more immediate ways to improve the economy and create jobs.
61% Say It?s Time for Congress To Drop Health Care - Rasmussen Reports

Every day someone, usually me, tells her that. It seems her game plan is to repeat that americans want healthcare bit, backed up by outdated leftwing polls and blogs, until the repeated lie telling makes it come true.

Forum List

Back