My latest pocket knife.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Love this thing!!!!
Built by Pro Tech in America with a LifeTime Warranty.
It's extremely light coming in at an amazing 2 OZ's and perfect in size making it a Great EDC knife.
It's called the Pro Tech Newport Automatic knife in black with the stone washed blade which is made of S35VN steel.
Got a great deal on it for $160!!!
And yes it's a switchblade and it opens with authority,in other words make sure ya gotta good grip before hitting that button!!!!!

D03696D5-73E0-4977-A914-852ADA898011.jpeg
0E385541-C51F-4350-B9F0-23AD1E4ACCD4.jpeg

Bourgeois Capitalist Pig.

All I could afford was a $39 spring-assisted Gerber from Wally World. I had to give up the $150 Gerber I had when I went through the metal detector at the Trump rally here last fall.

I left my concealed carry and mags in the car but didn't think I'd have to go through a metal detector staffed by Secret Service agents. One of those fuckers probably kept it for himself.

It was worth it though.

All I could afford was a $39 spring-assisted Gerber from Wally World. I had to give up the $150 Gerber I had when I went through the metal detector at the Trump rally here last fall.

I left my concealed carry and mags in the car but didn't think I'd have to go through a metal detector staffed by Secret Service agents. One of those fuckers probably kept it for himself.

It was worth it though.

Some sorry Fucker stole my last favorite made by Boker,It was $240 bucks!!!
Man I miss that knife!!

It was worth it though.
Trump disarmed you and kept your weapon? Classic! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Last president that backed a weapons seizure in the United States was George W. Bush, after Katrina. You gotta watch Republican presidents. They are weapons grabbers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Love this thing!!!!
It's extremely light coming in at an amazing 2 OZ's and perfect in size making it a Great EDC knife.
It's called the Pro Tech Newport Automatic knife in black with the stone washed blade which is made of S35VN steel.
And yes it's a switchblade and it opens with authority,in other words make sure ya gotta good grip before hitting that button!!!!!

View attachment 439652View attachment 439654
Thats not a knife....This is a knife....Dont have to worry about it opening either

spartan-sword-sw-1020-3.jpg

It was worth it though.
Trump disarmed you and kept your weapon? Classic! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Last president that backed a weapons seizure in the United States was George W. Bush, after Katrina. You gotta watch Republican presidents. They are weapons grabbers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nobody "disarmed" me. I saw the metal detectors and voluntarily placed the knife on the table. $150 was the retail price but I got it at a garage sale for a couple bucks.

I could have just as easily gotten back on the bus to the parking lot, and left it in the car, but it was well-used and the blade was getting wiggly and the safety catch was getting worn out.

Besides, it was a Trump rally. What better place to be than a Trump rally?

Love this thing!!!!

Thats not a knife....This is a knife....Dont have to worry about it opening either

View attachment 439679

Looks useful. I want to hang with ya, when the zombie apocalypse starts and other run out of ammo. I have plenty at the moment, a walking stick that would make Morgan proud and my edged weapon is a hand made Randall.

As long as we're on the subject, here's a few of my favorites. From bottom to top: an Ontaria USAF survival knife with the top part of the tang ground off for better grip, a USGI Ontario machete, and a Pakistani-make Kukri, similar to those used by the Gurkhas. Those things can lop off a man's head with one swipe. Although I haven't really tried that, so I'll just have to take their word for it...

knives1.jpg

The low-priced Walmart Gerber that I use for EDC...

knives2.jpg

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

But can you put it in your pocket. :laughing0301:

As long as we're on the subject, here's a few of my favorites. From bottom to top: an Ontaria USAF survival knife with the top part of the tang ground off for better grip, a USGI Ontario machete, and a Pakistani-make Kukri, similar to those used by the Gurkhas. Those things can lop off a man's head with one swipe. Although I haven't really tried that, so I'll just have to take their word for it...

View attachment 439682

The low-priced Walmart Gerber that I use for EDC...

View attachment 439683

Love the Kukri Blade!!!!!
As far as I'm concerned it's the best all around bush blade ever!!!!
With it being front loaded you can lop of a limb with ease!!!....as in a human limb.

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

Why would i want to put it in a pocket?

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

That’s a toy.

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

Why would i want to put it in a pocket?

Uh...we're talking about pocket knives?

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

Is this Crocodile Dundee?

It was worth it though.
I would have walked back to the car and dropped it off and returned. That's a lot of money for a knife.

It was worth it though.
I would have walked back to the car and dropped it off and returned. That's a lot of money for a knife.
I would have skipped the trump show, instead.

It was worth it though.
I would have skipped the trump show, instead.
Yeah, I would likely have something better to do, such as flossing my cat. But to each their own...

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

Clearly popped out of a large piece of cheap sheet metal in China to take money from some juvenile wannabe via QVC at 3:00 am. Lean that toy against a tree and put a boot to it and it will shatter like glass. LARPer bait.

Love this thing!!!!

View attachment 439679

Clearly popped out of a large piece of cheap sheet metal in China to take money from some juvenile wannabe via QVC at 3:00 am. Lean that toy against a tree and put a boot to it and it will shatter like glass. LARPer bait.

Been to a gun show today, and yeah, there are a lot of steel blades from China for sale. Of course you just cant get the joke and reference to Dundee, as most progs dont have a sense of humor. I still have my buck knife that i have had since Germany back in the 1970's , still nice and sharp. Was only 15 dollars at the exchange.

119 Special Hunting Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath - Buck® Knives OFFICIAL SITE

Forum List

Back