My healthy newborn died after getting vaccinated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
My Healthy Newborn Died After Getting Vaccinated
  • Her name was Remi Rose and she was so loved. We wanted to do what was best for our baby and so we listened to our doctors and vaccinated her. Everything in me was screaming not to for some reason and I had no idea why. I even denied it the first time they asked, and that's why she didn't get vaccinated until she was 3 weeks old.
-----------------------------

I'm sorry ffor your loss mommy, but the warnings are there your gut lead you to listen to the morons who push forced vaccines now imagine wheN they are forced and you have no idea how your kid will react to these vaccines because most idiots haven't a clue what is in them and when you tell the real morons they only deny it all.
Then the kid goes in for a few rounds and then bam those lights go out.

When you vaccine freaks know it or not and think your kid off 40 today is doing . just fine and they got all their do good little mommy shots that all good mommies did for their kids . here is a news flash.......

BACK IN OUR DAY THOSE SHOTS WERE NOT TAINTED WITH WHAT THEY ARE TODAY
BACK IN OUR DAY A NEWBORN DID NOT GET SIX DOZEN SHOTS RIGHT AFTER BIRTH FOOLS!!

The only vaccine given to newborns is a HepB vaccine, which is not a live virus and contains none of the additives which sometimes though rarely cause problems. It is recommended within 7 days, usually before the baby leaves the hospital.
I don't believe that caused her death.
No other vaccines are recommended until 2 and 4 months.

“It was ruled unexplained and we are still fighting to this day to get the truth from them. They did not do the proper testing to even see if it was the vaccine but I know it was.

The test that I'd like them to do is on her brain matter and would show the damage as well as toxicity to the ingredients in this particular vaccine. It tests for levels of aluminum and the different adjuvants to see if it is high and caused any damage to her brain. That's the proof that I need and they refused to do it for whatever reason.”

So the anti-vaxxer has nothing. Being a half brain-dead anti-vaxxer, I would wager anything it was either her negligence or some inherited genetic disorder that killed the baby.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
“It was ruled unexplained and we are still fighting to this day to get the truth from them. They did not do the proper testing to even see if it was the vaccine but I know it was.

The test that I'd like them to do is on her brain matter and would show the damage as well as toxicity to the ingredients in this particular vaccine. It tests for levels of aluminum and the different adjuvants to see if it is high and caused any damage to her brain. That's the proof that I need and they refused to do it for whatever reason.”

So the anti-vaxxer has nothing. Being a half brain-dead anti-vaxxer, I would wager anything it was either her negligence or some inherited genetic disorder that killed the baby.
Unexplained? SIDS?

Unexplained? SIDS?
If she’d claimed Obama snuck in and did it, the OP would have posted it with equal certainty

HepB vaccine contains the viral envelope protein, HBsAg, which is now manufactured in yeast cells. It is highly doubtful that this vaccine was the cause.

This looks like a case of SIDS with coincidence of HepB vaccination.

• Her name was Remi Rose and she was so loved. We wanted to do what was best for our baby and so we listened to our doctors and vaccinated her. Everything in me was screaming not to for some reason and I had no idea why. I even denied it the first time they asked, and that's why she didn't get vaccinated until she was 3 weeks old.

I'm sorry ffor your loss mommy, but the warnings are there your gut lead you to listen to the morons who push forced vaccines now imagine wheN they are forced and you have no idea how your kid will react to these vaccines because most idiots haven't a clue what is in them and when you tell the real morons they only deny it all.

When you vaccine freaks know it or not and think your kid off 40 today is doing . just fine and they got all their do good little mommy shots that all good mommies did for their kids . here is a news flash.......

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

I think the funniest thing was the other day a pro-plague group had funded a study into vaccines and autism and what not and their own study that they funded debunked any finding of negative effects.

They literally tried to use science and it smacked them back.

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

I think the funniest thing was the other day a pro-plague group had funded a study into vaccines and autism and what not and their own study that they funded debunked any finding of negative effects.

There is evidence that polio is CAUSED by a vaccine and it can be easily cured with vitamin supplements.
Stephen Hawking May Have Been a Polio Victim - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The truth about vaccines is hard for some to accept. They can’t believe the establishment would outright lie to them, even though the evidence is abundant.

Defending The Choice Not To Vaccinate

One of the conclusions that Tetyana has come to after investigating real-world scientific findings on the safety and efficacy of vaccines is that children who have not been vaccinated do not pose any increased risk to public health as compared to vaccinated children. In an ‘Open Letter To Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation,’ she argues to legislators, some of whom are poised to remove vaccine exemptions from their districts, that “discrimination in a public school setting against children who are not vaccinated for reasons of conscience is completely unwarranted.” Below is the full letter, and appendices and footnotes are available in the link above.

Unvaccinated Children Pose No Risk to Anyone - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

There is evidence that polio is CAUSED by a vaccine and it can be easily cured with vitamin supplements.
Stephen Hawking May Have Been a Polio Victim - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The truth about vaccines is hard for some to accept. They can’t believe the establishment would outright lie to them, even though the evidence is abundant.

Defending The Choice Not To Vaccinate

One of the conclusions that Tetyana has come to after investigating real-world scientific findings on the safety and efficacy of vaccines is that children who have not been vaccinated do not pose any increased risk to public health as compared to vaccinated children. In an ‘Open Letter To Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation,’ she argues to legislators, some of whom are poised to remove vaccine exemptions from their districts, that “discrimination in a public school setting against children who are not vaccinated for reasons of conscience is completely unwarranted.” Below is the full letter, and appendices and footnotes are available in the link above.

Unvaccinated Children Pose No Risk to Anyone - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

This is the problem. He gave his OPINION that the chance of it being ALS was low, and made a few guesses on what else it could have been instead. No studies. No information. Just his opinion in a letter to the financial times. Yet somehow this is now science because we don't need studies and evidence. That without seeing the patient, or performing a single test on him "“Perhaps Hawking was unlucky to contract poliomyelitis or a similar viral infection a few years later in 1963,”

And you want to turn that into proof it was a polio vaccine?

And Tetyana. Post doc in psychology. Her written work on vaccines that she has submitted were actually pro-vaccine.

When she changed her beliefs, rather than any peer reviewed or scientific studies, she began articles for whale.to. Literally the magazine that puts her writings beside "illuminati mind control plots".

The greatest part of Tetyana, was her claim that a Harvard study of hers proved there is no danger. The ONE study dealing with vaccines she helped write a paper on (not the primary author) was pro-vaccine and made zero mention of any of her claims to whale.to. And no vaccine articles from her can be found from Harvard. Which is why she has been silent on any questions pertaining which study she talks about.

That's fine. IF whale.to is the sources you like for your conspiracies on the illuminati, mind control and pro-plague stances, so be it.

if someone saying it MIGHT have been a misdiagnosis based on his own beliefs with zero contact with the patient, so be it.

If you believe the guy who says the earth is flat, so be it.

I'll stick with actual science when it comes to science.

Tell me this. Her belief is that the "inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) does not prevent the spread of wild polio (the form of the disease that was in circulation worldwide before vaccination) and instead only works in countries such as the United States where polio eradication is complete."

1. Then how did Scandinavia eradicate polio when their countries used IPV's to do it? Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Holland. Does she not know this exists and is uninformed on her beliefs? Or does she know about it but intentionally hides is?

2. Why not use the entire study instead of a single table? She used one table of viral load of feces in a control group on a Cuban IPV study. That was it. The Study that concluded IPVs success against wild poliovirus strains in Cuba with all the evidence. She ignored the evidence of it actually working and trying rewriting the feces amount in a control unit as the final evidence instead. Why did she intentionally misrepresent a study to say the OPPOSITE of the conclusion of the study?

Why do you want to believe someone who either is ignorant on the subject they are talking about (doesn't realize entire countries and regions eradicated polio with IPV's), or is proven to be intentionally lying to you (CUBA IPV study on IPV's and her fake Harvard study that doesn't exist)?

safe_image.php

VaccineResearch2019
This is all of the research I have collected on vaccinations. ALL OF THESE STUDIES ARE PUBLISHED, LEGITIMATE STUDIES ON PUBMED which is a government database.

Vaccines and Autism

A two-phase study evaluating the relationship between Thimerosal-containing vaccine administration and the risk for an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis in the United States
A positive association found between autism prevalence and childhood vaccination uptake across the U.S. population. - PubMed - NCBI
Commentary--Controversies surrounding mercury in vaccines: autism denial as impediment to universal immunisation. - PubMed - NCBI
Methodological issues and evidence of malfeasance in research purporting to show thimerosal in vaccines is safe. - PubMed - NCBI
Abnormal measles-mumps-rubella antibodies and CNS autoimmunity in children with autism. - PubMed - NCBI
Hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and autism diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002. - PubMed - NCBI
Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism? - PubMed - NCBI
What is regressive autism and why does it occur? Is it the consequence of multi-systemic dysfunction affecting the elimination of heavy metals and the ability to regulate neural temperature?
A case series of children with apparent mercury toxic encephalopathies manifesting with clinical symptoms of regressive autistic disorders. - PubMed - NCBI
A comprehensive review of mercury provoked autism. - PubMed - NCBI
Thimerosal Exposure and the Role of Sulfation Chemistry and Thiol Availability in Autism
B-Lymphocytes from a Population of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Their Unaffected Siblings Exhibit Hypersensitivity to Thimerosal
Theoretical aspects of autism: causes--a review. - PubMed - NCBI
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092

Causal relationship between vaccine induced immunity and autism

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849883

VIAL

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

lmafo hey dumb ass i'm no where nenar that time zone

another thing how many o fyou in this day KNEW THOSE VACCINES GAVE YOU THE FFKNN POLIO DUMBASSES LOL

In five New England states cases of polio roughly doubled after polio vaccine was introduced. Nevertheless in the midst of the polio panic of the 1950s, with pressure to find a magic bullet, statistics were manipulated by health authorities to give the quite the opposite impression.10

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2016/01/the-salk-polio-vaccine-tragedy/

In the article, Stephen Hawking May Have Been a Polio Victim (above), the piece starts out with reference to the Oracle at Delphi and atheism. Anyone educated knows that Samuel Taylor Coleridge had not only already wrote a poem about 'Stramonium streams' (the Oracle got smashed on Stramonium vapors and talked to the people, an early form of media bias), but also mentioned that christianity and paganism were the same religion. Why start a scientific-religious debate that's already information compromised?

We see that the bias continues by reifying Hawking's specific case. Further down in the above article we arrive at something with more substance with the 1952 article, The Association of Parenteral Injections with Poliomyelitis: '....The only completely satisfactory method of evaluating the relative risk of acquiring poliomyelitis following an injection is to compare the poliomyelitis attack rate during a specified interval in a large injected population with the attack rate in a strictly comparable uninjected population of the same age, sex, geographic location, economic status, etc.'

The only way to flaunt the dangerous presuppositions of the Hawking-polio article is to leave out the parameters mentioned as they relate precisely to Great Britain of the time. What are the details of Hawking's vaccination history as they link to the rest of Hawking's community? Furthermore, this thread does not mention a major book about polio vaccines: Hooper, The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV and AIDS, which questions contamination with poliovirus, not the vaccinations per se. duh

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

another thing how many o fyou in this day KNEW THOSE VACCINES GAVE YOU THE FFKNN POLIO DUMBASSES LOL

In five New England states cases of polio roughly doubled after polio vaccine was introduced. Nevertheless in the midst of the polio panic of the 1950s, with pressure to find a magic bullet, statistics were manipulated by health authorities to give the quite the opposite impression.10

The Salk Polio Vaccine “Tragedy”

So when it comes to being pro vaccine or pro polio, why do you choose plagues?

Back in your day...
hqdefault.jpg

The Salk Polio Vaccine “Tragedy”

So while I don't agree with older medicines decisions to use kids as guinea pigs, and those 10 deaths are tragic, what was it??? 1000-3000 deaths a year in the US to zero in a decade?

So why the pro polio stance?

Same with smallpox. Guy used orphans as test subjects. Awful.

But does that mean we just live with the half a billion deaths in the early 1900s due to it and say since it started from a bad decision let them all die?

That makes no sense.

Is that how you live your life? Since Washington owned slaves you hate the USA?

Edward Hooper (The River) documents polio vaccine trials using orphans at Clinton Farms and elsewhere.

Forum List

Back