My expert investigation reveals the source of twoofer lunacy

You sound as if you may have been involved in a false flag op. just kidding!

valid point though, if such a thing were to happen. Additionally, we the people would be kept ignorant about it for some time.

You don't remember when the Earth blew up??
:eek:

And we all escaped to this distant planet on the giant Space-Ark??????

The government decided not to tell the stupider people, for fear that......

nevermind
:eusa_shifty:

~~Steve Martin
:cool:

valid point though, if such a thing were to happen. Additionally, we the people would be kept ignorant about it for some time.

nevermind

~~Steve Martin
shhhhhhh:eusa_shhh:
Agent, who is your division leader? It appears you are not following protocol.

nevermind

~~Steve Martin

You poor thing...

nevermind

~~Steve Martin

You poor thing...

It was a funny bit.
One of his best albums
:lol:

nevermind

~~Steve Martin

You poor thing...

It was a funny bit.
One of his best albums
:lol:
not as funny as this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqr8pId987E]HOMOPHOBE! - YouTube[/ame]

when committing a false flag terror attack it is best to run simultaneous terror drills, that way if any of your operatives are found in a compromising position they can claim to be part of the drill and not the real terror attack

Pfft. Citing "the rules and regs for false flag attacks" is like terrorism 101. We don't need your assistance in the Master Class, you neophyte.

yes, there actually is a fema "camp" in holbrook, near me in the old railroad yard. I understand that it is to be used for emergencies. Thats the official statement anyway.

I just wonder if the fact that it was discussed for so long as a conspiracy gave the govt the idea to do it.

chicken-egg syndrome.

Honestly I can see where it would be a good thing, say instead of taking hurricane refugees to the houston superdome. Although I will acknowledge that it could be used for a nefarious purpose as well.

Next time I am in Holbrook I'll take pictures if you like.

That's not the only one. There's one in Indiana where they filmed, incidentally another old railroad yard, showing brand new turnstyles installed, with double sided razor wire all around the perimeter. The place is perfectly prepped to receive a large amount of people.

Why doubled sided? Why even have razor wire to begin with, actually? If it's just a place to be used for evacuees or refugees in disasters or whatever, there isn't a single need for razor wire because only those who NEED the accomodations are going to want in, first of all...and second of all, what would be the need to keep anyone from LEAVING? If they don't want to be there, they shouldn't be forced into staying...right?

That shit doesn't at least somewhat remind you of a certain place in a certain time period about 80 years ago? Turnstyles and barbed wire?

Since these things do actually exist and are obviously raising a lot of questions in people's minds, wouldn't it be much better if the media would just report it for us as the watchdogs they're supposed to be, and get to the bottom of it with the answers that people are looking for?

If it hadn't been for some seriously nefarious things that have happened in history that resembled those kinds of places and scenarios then maybe people wouldn't be so skeptical and critical about it, but it did, so since this is going on in our own country and our tax dollars are being used for it no less, we deserve answers.

Last edited:
After the debacle in New Orleans, don't you think the government would feel a need to reassure the population that preparations have been made all over the country to properly and more efficiently accomodate us now in the event that a large scale disaster were to happen?

Because as it stands, people don't really have much faith that the government can manage those situations correctly. People are probably scared to death that their town may be the next disaster area and can't fathom being herded into a sports stadium.

Why not just report all the preparations around the country and show us they've got it all taken care of for us from here on out?

Why keep it a mystery?

Forum List

Back