Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

• Total voters
I'll admit i voted yes.
ONLY because if it does eventually come out that he lied and cheated to become president...i want him sent to prison for life. I don't want him getting away with it.
If it's true he was born in Hawaii...i hope he enjoys his retirement in January of 2012.

Why did he tell his publisher he was born in Kenya?

That proves Obama is a liar about where he was born. The only question, did he lie then to boost his biography. Or, is he lying now to be president?

Obama telling his publisher that he was born in Kenya means one of only two things: he's a narcissist and pathological liar or he is ineligible to be POTUS.

Better to ask Obama WTF was he thinking instead of asking me about it

I care....But all the evidence I've seen sez he was born in Hawai'i.

After all, who fakes newspaper announcements from 40-odd years ago?

The newspapers have a birth announcement. No mention of Obama being born in Hawaii.

090821birthannouncements.JPG

this just sounds like more obot chatter to me. getting ready to use the final excuses: my don't ate it and i forgot.

does it matter if somebody usurped the whitehouse ?

i for one do care. otherwise really, what's the point of anything ?

Last edited:

As far as his serving out his term, it doesn't matter. But if the constitution can be gamed the way it would have to have been, then that would be "Criticality One"

And serves to point out how disparate the standards are between competing political interests, which derives from a corrupt mediia completely out of sync with it's constitutional duty, which alludes to social/cultural/political deficiencies.

Last edited:
I care....But all the evidence I've seen sez he was born in Hawai'i.

After all, who fakes newspaper announcements from 40-odd years ago?

The newspapers have a birth announcement. No mention of Obama being born in Hawaii.

090821birthannouncements.JPG

they're real. there is actually microfiche at the library in honolulu. but the newspapers aren't independent as some claim, and i still don't know if the are any other announcements for babies born elsewhere. if there are other foreign born kids listed that would doubt the credibility in my mind.

Last edited:
As far as his serving out his term, it doesn't matter. But if the constitution can be gamed the way it would have to have been, then that would be "Criticality One"

And serves to point out how disparate the standzrds are between competing political interests, which derives from a corrupt mediia completely out of sync with it's constitutional duty, which alludes to social/cultural/political deficiencies .

Thing about that IF it does come out that he was not born in America every legislation passed that has his signature on it will be null in void.

Why did he tell his publisher he was born in Kenya?

the publisher literary promotional was probably written by obama, it would be more surprising if he had never even seen it before it went to print.

but when another ten things like this appear, i wonder if that would even give cause for some of the diehard followers to wonder anything at all.

I dont care about the fact he isnt a us citizen.Just that he is a facist dictater who has pissed on the constitution and taken the autrocities against the american people to new heights is what I DO care about.

And serves to point out how disparate the standzrds are between competing political interests, which derives from a corrupt mediia completely out of sync with it's constitutional duty, which alludes to social/cultural/political deficiencies .

Thing about that IF it does come out that he was not born in America every legislation passed that has his signature on it will be null in void.

what about biden ?? will the senate advise and consent of kagen and sotomayor stand ?

another thing i've noticed is there hasn't been a peep about marco's eligibility.

i'm wondering if there would be, if there were no obama bither controversy going on under the radar.

the poll above is six to one. i don't know why they have been saying this issue is dead, for almost five years now.

Last edited:

what about biden ?? will the senate advise and consent of kagen and sotomayor stand ?

another thing i've noticed is there hasn't been a peep about marco's eligibility.

i'm wondering if there would be, if there were no obama bither controversy going on under the radar.

the poll above is six to one. i don't know why they have been saying this issue is dead, for almost five years now.

Biden is not president he does not have any signature on legislation. Anything obama signed will be kicked to the curb. But I don't think the powers that be want this too happen even the Republicans would be scared if it ever came out that obama....... Well time for another beer.

Biden is not president he does not have any signature on legislation. Anything obama signed will be kicked to the curb. But I don't think the powers that be want this too happen even the Republicans would be scared if it ever came out that obama....... Well time for another beer.

but most of the stuff obama's signed is being kicked to the curb now.
but you're right mate, more beer.

Last edited:
McCain was born in Panama, and I do not reference the city in Florida. Only a CITIZEN by virtue of an Act of Congress; an Act of Congress cannot amend the Constitution.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back