My Cheap New Laptop Lost it's Cursor

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
None of the "solutions" work for me.

The cursor started acting erratically, then disappeared. When it was there, moving the cursor caused the screen to zoom in. Then it just disappeared.

Im not sure how the new stuff works...but the older stuff the touchpad has drivers and they can get corrupted or need updating.

Do a search of your laptop manufacturer site to see if they have updated drivers to download.

Yeah, that's my next thing. I'll get one tomorrow.
And the laptop is a cheap piece of junk

Many years ago I actually ordered a little tiny cheap laptop on Ebay. I turned it on and it had Windows. In trying to sign into windows keys started coming off of the keyboard. Literally just typing in the information to get windows to boot up for the first time it fell apart.

Many years ago I actually ordered a little tiny cheap laptop on Ebay. I turned it on and it had Windows. In trying to sign into windows keys started coming off of the keyboard. Literally just typing in the information to get windows to boot up for the first time it fell apart.
I ordered this off Amazon. When I got it the battery wouldn't charge, so I sent it back. They replaced it quickly and it worked great for a couple months -- until yesterday.

I'm ordering my next laptop from Wish.com (joking -- maybe)

None of the "solutions" work for me.

The cursor started acting erratically, then disappeared. When it was there, moving the cursor caused the screen to zoom in. Then it just disappeared.
Sorry can't help you - only familiar with lap dancers being on top my lap and me cursing if I drop my drink.

Maybe don't mess with the cheap laptops next time, just sayiN' ?
Try a real computer. :dunno:

Last edited:
Maybe don't mess with the cheap laptops next time, just sayiN'
Try a real computer. :dunno:
The last laptop I bought was from a guy on craigslist many years ago. It still works great, but I need to replace the battery. Never had a problem with cheap before.

The last laptop I bought was from a guy on craigslist many years ago. It still works great, but I need to replace the battery. Never had a problem with cheap before.
That's nice, honey. I think you're full of shit.
:dunno:
What is your current computer, dipwad?

Forum List

Back