MY cat is in bad health

Well I hope for your sake it isn't ringworm.

If you don't have money to care for your animals, you shouldn't have them. First law of pet ownership.

That sounds good, but what if you're poor and the animal walks up to your door...do you let it starve? Do you feed it? Do you become attached to it?

I actually had to have one of my cats put to sleep because he was costing us more than $200.00 a month with his urinary track infections, and this was 20 years ago. We couldn't afford it every single month. I wanted to take him to the pound but was told of the horrible deaths they go through in only 3 days, if they aren't adopted. I had no other choice.

thats how i got him. he was a starved almost dead little thing in the bushes.

Well I hope for your sake it isn't ringworm.

If you don't have money to care for your animals, you shouldn't have them. First law of pet ownership.

That sounds good, but what if you're poor and the animal walks up to your door...do you let it starve? Do you feed it? Do you become attached to it?

I actually had to have one of my cats put to sleep because he was costing us more than $200.00 a month with his urinary track infections, and this was 20 years ago. We couldn't afford it every single month. I wanted to take him to the pound but was told of the horrible deaths they go through in only 3 days, if they aren't adopted. I had no other choice.

thats how i got him. he was a starved almost dead little thing in the bushes.

A very good person to help out a animal in need. We need more people like you that care in this world about animals and people. If more where like you this would be a better place for us all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back