My car insurance up 57% over last 3 years due to obama's illegal aliens

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It had been more or less flat for years and years but it's been up 15-20% every year of the last 3. Obozo let in tens of millions of these drunk driving animals and states have given them drivers licenses and the american citizen is paying for it.

It had been more or less flat for years and years but it's been up 15-20% every year of the last 3. Obozo let in tens of millions of these drunk driving animals and states have given them drivers licenses and the american citizen is paying for it.
Mine went down 8%.

You need to shop around.

And later you discover that driving over people while screaming " Damn Illegals " is the cause for the rise in your insurance...

Maybe they've read your posts and decided to place you on the assigned risk list. Haters intentionally use their vehicle to kill pedestrians and you've proved to be a hater.

How many illegal aliens have you run over or into?

That is about the only way your car insurance rate would have gone up.

Yeah, lets blame Obama....I got head ache and a bad tooth ache, damn that Obama!!

One thing is definately certain with white people, no matter what issues you have in life, its always Obama's and brown people's fault.

One thing is definately certain with white people, no matter what issues you have in life, its always Obama's and brown people's fault.

Obama has given millions of illegal aliens a certificate saying they can live here and work here even though the LAW says they can do neither. Damn right it's his fault when illegals destroy our schools and hospitals and insurance system. THINK, america-hater.

It's called "uninsured motorist" coverage. It's the code word for illegals. It's mandatory that it be in your insurance policy. It's been that way for decades.

It's called "uninsured motorist" coverage. It's the code word for illegals. It's mandatory that it be in your insurance policy. It's been that way for decades.

I know that. I live in a sanctuary state.

Evidence?

So now its "tens of millions". LOL

I suspect you're lying but if you're not, its your own driving record that is driving up your premium. Quit blaming others, especially undocumented cuz that's just ridiculous.

We hadn't paid much attention for a long time and when I made a couple of phone calls to shop for a better deal, our premium dropped a lot.

No, uninsured means uninsured and its been that way ever since insurance became a legal requirement. You know, like health insurance.

BTW, Dems have tried to change this by requiring driver's licenses for undocumented but the right prefers to make up new figures when its convenient to ignore facts. See the OP for an example of made up figures not based in facts.

[
BTW, Dems have tried to change this by requiring driver's licenses for undocumented .

Requiring?? You make it sound like it's a burden on illegals to give them drivers licenses!!!

Granting drivers licenses to illegals is a federal felony and i hope trump prosecutes the state officials who did the granting.

Mine is lower around 5%. Instead of spending your time here maybe you need to shop around and compare prices. Or maybe too old to drive? Just sayin.

Forum List

Back