Dear Uncle Sam...please save us from the Att Time warner merger!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I had been with Att forever, forever....never complained about price increases, bad customer service from India, worst Internet service in the country, never ever complained...until one day, I'm trying to pay a bill, my Internet service dropped and I ended up paying a late fee...so I had had enough...after years of them coming to home, trying to fix wiring that's a hundred years old, I switched to Time Warner...and now this!!!

The little guy will always in this country become victims of corporate mergers and greed.

I had been with Att forever, forever....never complained about price increases, bad customer service from India, worst Internet service in the country, never ever complained...until one day, I'm trying to pay a bill, my Internet service dropped and I ended up paying a late fee...so I had had enough...after years of them coming to home, trying to fix wiring that's a hundred years old, I switched to Time Warner...and now this!!!

The little guy will always in this country become victims of corporate mergers and greed.
You put up with lousy service forever. Now you complain about greed. Whatever.

• Banned

I was what you call a loyal customer....something I'm sure you nuts have never heard of. With Att since they were bell south.....I paid my dues to complain.

• Banned

This comment coming from a loyal to core Trump supporter? Really?

Trump has nothing to do with your moronic willingness to put up with crummy ATT service "forever". When you finally get a spine and leave ATT, darn the luck, even before you can put up with the new company's crummy service, ATT is taking over. Actually, it's funny. I don't know if Donald Trump would laugh. You seem obsessed with Donald Trump, so you probably know.

• Banned

Trump has nothing to do with your moronic willingness to put up with crummy ATT service "forever". When you finally get a spine and leave ATT, darn the luck, even before you can put up with the new company's crummy service, ATT is taking over. Actually, it's funny. I don't know if Donald Trump would laugh. You seem obsessed with Donald Trump, so you probably know.
I'm obsessed with Trump? This coming from a clown that I'm 1000% certain still participates in the re enactment of the Civil war events in the south. LOLOLOL....listen, I was loyal, had enough and left and trust me, the crappy service was slow in coming you fool, its not like it happend on day one, but explaining shit to you fuck nuts is worthless, so up yours and fuck off.

I'm obsessed with Trump? This coming from a clown that I'm 1000% certain still participates in the re enactment of the Civil war events in the south. LOLOLOL....listen, I was loyal, had enough and left and trust me, the crappy service was slow in coming you fool, its not like it happend on day one, but explaining shit to you fuck nuts is worthless, so up yours and fuck off.
Paying for poor service is stupid. Remaining loyal to a group that is treating you like crap is stupid. That's why you keep voting democrat.

• Banned

Paying for poor service is stupid. Remaining loyal to a group that is treating you like crap is stupid. That's why you keep voting democrat.
Listen, my internet service sucked, so I switched and it wasn't an easy choice....I loved being a customer of ATT and simply did not like thier internet service after a few years of crappy drops....so yes I was stupid....I should have left years ago. Now with that being said.....voting for Obama and Clinton, now that's the smartest thing anyone can do with a clown like Trump running.....but to you fools that still want the guy, good luck.

Listen, my internet service sucked, so I switched and it wasn't an easy choice....I loved being a customer of ATT and simply did not like thier internet service after a few years of crappy drops....so yes I was stupid....I should have left years ago. Now with that being said.....voting for Obama and Clinton, now that's the smartest thing anyone can do with a clown like Trump running.....but to you fools that still want the guy, good luck.
You loved being a customer where you didn't like the service. It's very clear who is the fool. Good luck to you.

switching to cable and you think you have improvement?....now thats funny....

You loved being a customer where you didn't like the service. It's very clear who is the fool. Good luck to you.
I failed to mention, I had their phone service and the cable service...ever hear of bundling?

I failed to mention, I had their phone service and the cable service...ever hear of bundling?
Of course I have. So what? I'm not the one who keeps justifying her choice to remain loyal to lousy service forever. LOLOLOL

Trump came out against the merger as soon as it was announced. Bernie Sanders waited a day or so to come out against the merger. Hillary probably got 4 or 5 million dollars from both of them in campaign contributions and hasn't said a word.

Forum List

Back