Fake Websites, Fake Polls, Fake News, Fake Leaks: The Desperate Maneuvers of the Losing Clinton Camp

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yesterday, I wrote about a brand new leak that had come my way. I read through the first 5 pages, confirmed that the two entities in the document were genuine and were really in cahoots, and quickly got out the information that the polls we are seeing with Clinton in the lead are fake.

Fake Websites, Fake Polls, Fake News, Fake Leaks: The Desperate Maneuvers of the Losing Clinton Campaign | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
------------------------------------------------
Oh what shall we ever do the Clinton Cyka is getting caught at every turn and the losers who do this prove just how sneaky, low, two faced these supporters are they will go to any length to lie, cheat and steal. They would probably do this to their own family. M.W.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ignore fake MSM polls, real data shows Trump on way to landslide victory
http://overpassesforamerica.com ^ | August 8, 2016

Posted on 8/9/2016, 7:36:48 AM by NKP_Vet

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is. Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting. Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

It's evident Hillary has a hard time filling a Union Hall while Trump regularly turns people away from his stadium and arena venues.

Now this - Analysis from social media provides additional support that Trump is likely to win in a landslide.

So how bad is it?

Ignore fake MSM polls, real data shows Trump on way to landslide victory
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUMP: DEMOCRATS ARE RIGGING THE POLLS
"Phony polls in order to suppress the Trump"
Trump: Democrats Are Rigging The Polls
-------------------------------------------

With an entirely fraudulent and faked election foundation, what is to stop them from burying the actual election results and just feeding us fake ones.

Forum List

Back