My car has been attacked twice and an accident caused by TDS today.

Should I remove my Trump/USA/Maga stickers for new york libs?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So, my Trump 2016 bumper stick was shred by keys a few months ago.

My Trump 2020 metal sign attached to my bumper with light screws and fender washers was torn off at Shop and Stop only a week ago.

And today, coming home from work on Woodside ave/ Route 112 intersection, where the lanes merged, a woman came roaring up behind me blowing her horn and swerving around me to say "Fuck Trump" and then proceeded to crash into the car in front of me (or the car that WAS in front of me).

The cops said that since I've been having these issues for the Trump signs and USA/MAGA + chrome lady hard stickers on my car, that perhaps I should remove them since it's not a good idea around "this part of Long Island."

Get more.

If you are going to politicize your car, go full bore.

But next time you put a bumper sticker down on your car, but some steel wool or acid pack under it so it will ruin the key that tries to mess it up.

Some of these keys these day can cost quite a bit to replace. :21:

Fuck that part of Long Island and TDS victims shall not infringe on our free speech! On the other side of the pond (Long Island Sound) here in Connecticut I still see some local pickup truck drivers with TRUMP stickers. Then again, CT offers conceal carry permits to law abiding citizens, although "Viet Nam Vet" Lyin' Blumenthal and "Russia definitely colluded, there is lots of evidence" Murphy do not approve of citizens protecting themselves.

My Trump 2020 metal sign attached to my bumper with light screws and fender washers was torn off at Shop and Stop only a week ago.

And today, coming home from work on Woodside ave/ Route 112 intersection, where the lanes merged, a woman came roaring up behind me blowing her horn and swerving around me to say "Fuck Trump" and then proceeded to crash into the car in front of me (or the car that WAS in front of me).

The cops said that since I've been having these issues for the Trump signs and USA/MAGA + chrome lady hard stickers on my car, that perhaps I should remove them since it's not a good idea around "this part of Long Island."
Shop and Stop?

I thought it was Stop and Shop.

Shouldn't you stop before you shop?

The only sticker on my car is a small window sticker supporting the Fraternal Order of Police, in case I get pulled over for something. :113:

I used to have my NRA sticker on my window, back when I was a member. Around this particular town, nested between some cities with lots of criminal DIMS, it is not uncommon to see "support conceal carry" stickers bumper stickers.

ccdl_logo.jpg

I've been thinking about buying a 'beater' pickup truck and plastering it with Trump stickers.
If your vehicle is a 'beater', then I say full steam ahead!

Shop and Stop?

I thought it was Stop and Shop.

Shouldn't you stop before you shop?

I see that you are still a 'rabbit sucker'.

People who put insulting decals on their vehicles should expect some blowback regardless of where you live. I know my Hillary 2016 sure got me a lot of attention.

New York being the liberal den of vipers that it is.....

...you can support the President and uphold your own principles in many other ways which are even more effective than the sticker, which you know may result in the car being trashed. (particularly if you have a new car :wink_2: heheheh)

Keep up the good fight but you are not being a coward no matter what you decide.

Forum List

Back