My car has been attacked twice and an accident caused by TDS today.

Should I remove my Trump/USA/Maga stickers for new york libs?

• Total voters
Anyone who fucks with another mans ride is simply the lowest piece of shit to humanity.

You don't fuck with a mans ride!!!!

I've been thinking about buying a 'beater' pickup truck and plastering it with Trump stickers.
If your vehicle is a 'beater', then I say full steam ahead!

That could be perfect in the situation!!!! :2up: :laugh:

So, my Trump 2016 bumper stick was shred by keys a few months ago.

My Trump 2020 metal sign attached to my bumper with light screws and fender washers was torn off at Shop and Stop only a week ago.

And today, coming home from work on Woodside ave/ Route 112 intersection, where the lanes merged, a woman came roaring up behind me blowing her horn and swerving around me to say "Fuck Trump" and then proceeded to crash into the car in front of me (or the car that WAS in front of me).

The cops said that since I've been having these issues for the Trump signs and USA/MAGA + chrome lady hard stickers on my car, that perhaps I should remove them since it's not a good idea around "this part of Long Island."
I think you're doing great.

People who put insulting decals on their vehicles should expect some blowback regardless of where you live. I know my Hillary 2016 sure got me a lot of attention.

We don't hear you complaining about damage/accidents.
I am not a conservative so I do not complain or whine like a little boy.

Okay, snowflake.
Seems you are the flakey one!

You're the one who pissed their pants cause you got grumpy looks for having a Hillary sticker.
Stop being a girly-man.

People who put insulting decals on their vehicles should expect some blowback regardless of where you live. I know my Hillary 2016 sure got me a lot of attention.

Okay, snowflake.

You're the one who pissed their pants cause you got grumpy looks for having a Hillary sticker.
Stop being a girly-man.
How you get my being a girlyman out of this, I know my Hillary 2016 sure got me a lot of attention., I can only imagine.
I forgot to mention the attention was high fives and thumbs up.

Okay, snowflake.

Stop being a girly-man.
How you get my being a girlyman out of this, I know my Hillary 2016 sure got me a lot of attention., I can only imagine.

Her losing must have devastated you.

So, my Trump 2016 bumper stick was shred by keys a few months ago.

My Trump 2020 metal sign attached to my bumper with light screws and fender washers was torn off at Shop and Stop only a week ago.

And today, coming home from work on Woodside ave/ Route 112 intersection, where the lanes merged, a woman came roaring up behind me blowing her horn and swerving around me to say "Fuck Trump" and then proceeded to crash into the car in front of me (or the car that WAS in front of me).

The cops said that since I've been having these issues for the Trump signs and USA/MAGA + chrome lady hard stickers on my car, that perhaps I should remove them since it's not a good idea around "this part of Long Island."
Sad to hear it. T's & P's.

Okay, snowflake.

Stop being a girly-man.

Why you think, ha ha, that?

Okay, snowflake.

Stop being a girly-man.

Why you think, ha ha, that?

Cause you're a pussy.

We should be civil. Stupid to deface property over politics.
Beavis Is Peevish and Butthead Is Butthurt

The desperate and obsessed Leftist fanatics would have to get a life dealing with the real world if they didn't have this political addiction, which requires them to act up at any opportunity. So I feel their pain, and it makes me feel good that they are in pain.

The desperate and obsessed Leftist fanatics would have to get a life dealing with the real world if they didn't have this political addiction, which requires them to act up at any opportunity. So I feel their pain, and it makes me feel good that they are in pain.
We are experiencing what happens when a federally funded, compulsory national education system teaches children, over the course of decades, that their parents' values are bad, that there is no right, and no wrong...and all of their feelings should be kowtowed to. They honestly believe that they need exercise no discretion over their own behavior, provided they're triggered by something they've been told is bad.

They've been told that Trump is bad. So any anti-social and/or criminal act on their part is justified, if they do it because they're having feelings related to Trump's badness.

Okay, snowflake.

Stop being a girly-man.

Odd...it's the tiny trumpanzees that can't seem to move on.

We are experiencing what happens when a federally funded, compulsory national education system teaches children, over the course of decades, that their parents' values are bad, that there is no right, and no wrong...and all of their feelings should be kowtowed to. They honestly believe that they need exercise no discretion over their own behavior, provided they're triggered by something they've been told is bad.

They've been told that Trump is bad. So any anti-social and/or criminal act on their part is justified, if they do it because they're having feelings related to Trump's badness.
Ah yes....edumacation iz bad.........

Get a camera attachment and start recording them.........Get a good lawyer and start lawsuits against a bunch of them.

Along with arrest warrants............LOL

Buy an older car not worth much.......Enjoy.

That is why TDS is pathological and not logical.

Liberals are violent creatures..............perhaps they shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Forum List

Back