My speech at an Islamic School- championing diversity and Liberal values

What have you done? What do you mean by those things. What are you talking about?

You live on an island the majority of African-Americans and Africans disagree with you. You just have a scumbag trash attitude.

So youā€™re never interested in having a conversation. you support BLM therefore Youā€™re racist.

And you always launch these unprovoked personal attacks thinking that you can talk to people like theyā€™re not men.

Again, look at your avatar. You have no respect for the black and white people who built this country. Itā€™s always you always you and far left wingers making unprovoked personal attacks.

Let me know when youā€™re ready for a conversation
That's funny because when I attend meetings between Africans and African Americans we all agree. You live in a delusion. You're a racist FDR, that makes you toilet crust. I talk to people with respect that respect me. Of every race. You're a moron who thinks your racism is normal thought.

You don't want a conversation with me chump. You want me to blame blacks for what's going on and tell you what you want in order to confirm your bias. Well, you ran into the wrong person for that. I have a 30 plus year record of working in diverse communities to include: communities of color, LGBTQ, diverse religous and non religious people, the homeless of all races, low income seniors, drug and alcohol addicted people of all races, as well as playing a sport that is played all over the world (rugby) that has blessed me with meeting and talking to citizens of almost every country.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's been that way from the start of this country and until you turn black and live the 62 years I have lived, you can't tell me I'm wrong.

thanks..Iā€™ve always said that both Democrats and Republicans are dropping the ball. But what makes things worse is the constant racism from Democrats. Their support of BLM. The idea that white homeless people are privileged that just add fuel to the fire when it comes to the poverty in the south.

interesting to see how fellow Democrats act in this thread none of these people have said anything about the original topic. None of them have talked about what they have done for inner-city communities.
You've done nothing and again BLM is not the only black organization. And they are a multi racial coalition.

bodecea francoHFW Superbadbrutha Arlette citygator

Hello fellow Democrats have you giving a speech at Islamic school? . What have you done for diversity and Liberal values. I canā€™t wait to hear. Because this is what itā€™s all about when it comes to being a democrat.
Hereā€™s the Presidents speech recognizing black history month back in February. Feel free to read it. None of what you say is in there. Its just an honest discussion.

Iā€™m not sure what your speech was trying to get at but you canā€™t just name drop and read lists in a speech. You need a narrative and a personal connection to what you are trying to message. I get youā€™re not a professional speaker, I am, but those are the elements that will make a lasting impression if you ever speak in front of a group again.

My list of actions for liberalism is long but not as long as my actions to help my fellow man irrespective of political ideology. I am not even sure what this thread is about.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2

You canā€™t take it huh brother. You see me a proud, white man who has the respect of Africans and African-Americans. There is nothing you can do about it. Donā€™t come down to the east side of Buffalo with your BLM racism. And your trash attitude.

Peace and love to all
I would walk into the east side of Buffalo and be respected almost immediately. You've never had any serious conversations with blacks. You don't talk your racist mumbo jumbo to them. You have one or 2 black right wing friends and you think everybody black agrees with you.

Al Sharptons organization has a chapter in Buffalo. When he goes up there to visit, the church or wherever he goes is always full.

This is what BLM has done in Buffalo.

just-buffalo-logo-smaller-1.png

Just Buffalo Literary Center affirms our commitment to anti-racism in our mission of strengthening communities through literature, and we affirm our ongoing support of the fight for the safety and well-being of Black lives everywhere. We join our community in demanding justice for the lives lost to murder by policeā€”including in our home city of Buffalo. We also recognize that racial violence is not limited to police brutality; but rather, the entire structure of this country has been built on systems of institutionalized racism which affect every aspect of life.

And then there is all this in Buffalo.
The mayor of Buffalo would be on my side..So don't sit behind your comptuer lying about you having the respect of African Americans or how I can't come to Buffalo talking about the problems caused by white racism.

So what have you done for a liberal values and diversity. Have you gone to the inner cities to donate to the poor? Have you ever worked at the inner city school?

You just canā€™t help yourself huh? Hitting the fake news button on a video of me giving a speech in front of the school. What the hell are you are mad. Who the hell do you think you are?

Your uninformed about RFK Junior he supports traditional vaccines, just not experimental ones

Go ahead keep hitting the disagree button even though I have never done it to you.

What do you think about Islam? I only very briefly mentioned RFK Junior.
Islam is fine, terrorists not so much lol...you have mentioned RFK junior many times...

Itā€™s a very simple formula. Most Democrats are racist because they took a knee is supported the George Floyd protest/ riots. They support the heinous idea that homeless white people are privileged.

Ho-hum, the Russian troll is trying to divide the USA on racial lines.

So, troll, if your handlers don't like your work, will you be sent to the front lines in Ukraine?

First thing Iā€™d tell those women is that they could take those schmattes off their heads and live like normal people.

Wrong.
The Old Testament says to keep your head covered.
Men are to wear turbans, and women to wear a head covering like nuns do.
It is NOT a Moslem invention.

This is a video of me providing a speech to youngsters at the Islamic school that I used to work at about seven or eight years ago. This video is from before my accident so I could walk properly in the above video. You might not hear me well, so turn up the volume. I am not an expert at public speaking. But I had a lot of fun with the speech it was a wonderful thing.

Iā€™m incredibly proud of the video and the speech I gave. Here I was speaking in front of many immigrants from Pakistan, India, Palestine, Bangladesh, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen.

At the end of the speech I was givin a thunderous applause from the audience. What a great feeling that was.

There are some Democrats who have never even been around this type of immigrant community. Others have, and if so, I want to hear their story.

Iā€™m a proud Democrat and back in 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2020 I voted for Mr. Trump because of how far left the Democrats went and how against the working class they went

You can see in the speechā€¦I spoke very proudly of the Roman empire, The Crusaders, Richard the Lionheart, and Saladin ā€¦. I spoke at length about John F Kennedy, in front of African-American students and immigrants about how John F Kennedy said thereā€™s no room for race in America. And we should all be proud of where we come from. Whether were white, whether weā€™re black, etc.

You just donā€™t hear this type of speech from anyone today on the left. Almost anyone. I think there are exceptions, of course like Robert F Kennedy Junior. But for the most part, the Democrats are towing a racist agenda. Itā€™s deplorable what the Democrats are doing today. But there are those voices From the Democrat party and from American Democrats all over the country who are saying weā€™re going to stand up for true Democrat values.

Tons and tons of Muslims are now turning to support Donald Trump and other Republicans. Even in Dearborn Michigan huge numbers of Muslims are opposing Elon Omar.

My main disagreement is about the Roman Empire having good motives.
It didn't.
It was evil, greedy, and destroyed whole cultures, like the Celts.
We like ancient Rome due to their technology, but that is why they were bad, not good.
It came from greed, competition, and profit motivation, which are all bad.

I would walk into the east side of Buffalo and be respected almost immediately. You've never had any serious conversations with blacks. You don't talk your racist mumbo jumbo to them. You have one or 2 black right wing friends and you think everybody black agrees with you.

Al Sharptons organization has a chapter in Buffalo. When he goes up there to visit, the church or wherever he goes is always full.

This is what BLM has done in Buffalo.

just-buffalo-logo-smaller-1.png

Just Buffalo Literary Center affirms our commitment to anti-racism in our mission of strengthening communities through literature, and we affirm our ongoing support of the fight for the safety and well-being of Black lives everywhere. We join our community in demanding justice for the lives lost to murder by policeā€”including in our home city of Buffalo. We also recognize that racial violence is not limited to police brutality; but rather, the entire structure of this country has been built on systems of institutionalized racism which affect every aspect of life.

And then there is all this in Buffalo.
The mayor of Buffalo would be on my side..So don't sit behind your comptuer lying about you having the respect of African Americans or how I can't come to Buffalo talking about the problems caused by white racism.
:lmao:

That's funny because when I attend meetings between Africans and African Americans we all agree. You live in a delusion. You're a racist FDR, that makes you toilet crust. I talk to people with respect that respect me. Of every race. You're a moron who thinks your racism is normal thought.

You don't want a conversation with me chump. You want me to blame blacks for what's going on and tell you what you want in order to confirm your bias. Well, you ran into the wrong person for that. I have a 30 plus year record of working in diverse communities to include: communities of color, LGBTQ, diverse religous and non religious people, the homeless of all races, low income seniors, drug and alcohol addicted people of all races, as well as playing a sport that is played all over the world (rugby) that has blessed me with meeting and talking to citizens of almost every country.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's been that way from the start of this country and until you turn black and live the 62 years I have lived, you can't tell me I'm wrong.
the root cause of the problems in the black community is single parent homes where the father is absent .. you know it ! we all know it ! so until you address that fact the rest of your arguments are pointless .

Forum List

Back