My Candidate for President...Scott Walker....let me introduce you....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And now he is in the race.......a Republican who knows how to defeat the most rabid of democrats......

Scott Walker Meet the Conservative Everyman - Breitbart

In a Monday campaign video, Walker said he stands out as a conservative leader who won three elections in four years in a blue state without sacrificing his conservative principles.

“In the Republican field, there are some who are good fighters, but they haven’t won those battles,” said Walker. “And there are others who’ve won elections, but haven’t consistently taken on the big fights. We showed you we can do both.”

Walker added, “We did it by leading. Now, we need to do the same thing for America.”

Walker’s humble, middle-class roots have helped propel him to broad support as a sort of “everyman” ordinary Americans can connect with. A passionate communicator, Walker’s record of turning Wisconsin’s $3.6 billion deficit into a surplus—all while cutting taxes by $2 billion—has found favor with fiscal conservatives. Social conservatives, on the other hand, have been encouraged by Walker’s defunding of Planned Parenthood and enactment of pro-life legislation. The combination, say Walker supporters, is precisely what the Republican Party needs to unite the party and defeat Democrats.

“If our conservative reforms can work in a blue state like Wisconsin, they can work anywhere in America,” said Walker on Monday in a statement titled, “Why I’m running for President.”

My Candidate for President

hsG03B35.jpeg

And now he is in the race.......a Republican who knows how to defeat the most rabid of democrats......

Scott Walker Meet the Conservative Everyman - Breitbart

In a Monday campaign video, Walker said he stands out as a conservative leader who won three elections in four years in a blue state without sacrificing his conservative principles.

“In the Republican field, there are some who are good fighters, but they haven’t won those battles,” said Walker. “And there are others who’ve won elections, but haven’t consistently taken on the big fights. We showed you we can do both.”

Walker added, “We did it by leading. Now, we need to do the same thing for America.”

Walker’s humble, middle-class roots have helped propel him to broad support as a sort of “everyman” ordinary Americans can connect with. A passionate communicator, Walker’s record of turning Wisconsin’s $3.6 billion deficit into a surplus—all while cutting taxes by $2 billion—has found favor with fiscal conservatives. Social conservatives, on the other hand, have been encouraged by Walker’s defunding of Planned Parenthood and enactment of pro-life legislation. The combination, say Walker supporters, is precisely what the Republican Party needs to unite the party and defeat Democrats.

“If our conservative reforms can work in a blue state like Wisconsin, they can work anywhere in America,” said Walker on Monday in a statement titled, “Why I’m running for President.”

He's my default guy unless someone else convinces me they are a better fit (or he messes up royally).

I do like the fact that he has already been "vetted" by a hostile media.

He might make a formidable candidate, as he has roots with all the major GOP factions.

Or he might be a complete fucking disaster who isn't ready for the national stage.

He has said some pretty stupid things, like comparing Unions to ISIS.

But hate to break it to you, the Establishment already has their guy, and his name is Jeb Bush.

During Scott Walker’s Announcement Speech He Listed Every Reason He’s A Douchebag Addicting Info During Scott Walker s Announcement Speech He Listed Every Reason He s A Douchebag

He spoke a lot about a lot of things that tried to make you believe he is the “can-do” president we’ve been waiting for and then he got right down to the heart of his many efforts to dismantle workers’ rights, take away women’s rights and simply, be an all around puppet for the Kochs who hate gay people, love God and will restore America. As though it needed to be restored (it doesn’t).

Here are some of the better quotes that may make you want throw whatever device you’re reading this from:

• “Since I’ve been Governor, we took on the unions and won.”
  • “Since I’ve been Governor, we passed lawsuit reform and regulatory reform.”
  • “We defunded Planned Parenthood and enacted pro-life legislation.”
  • “We passed Castle Doctrine and concealed carry. “
  • “And we now require a photo ID to vote in the State of Wisconsin.”
Those were all listed in pretty much one, big, run-on sentence. “Here are the reasons I’m a douchebag and hate people having rights. Rights only belong to corporations… and guns!” (paraphrased)

He looks better than Trump

Why don't Republicans favor him over The Donald?

He might make a formidable candidate, as he has roots with all the major GOP factions.

Or he might be a complete fucking disaster who isn't ready for the national stage.

He has said some pretty stupid things, like comparing Unions to ISIS.

But hate to break it to you, the Establishment already has their guy, and his name is Jeb Bush.

He wasn't comparing them, the question was about ISIS and he said if he was able to handle 100,000 local protesters he can handle international issues.

During Scott Walker’s Announcement Speech He Listed Every Reason He’s A Douchebag Addicting Info During Scott Walker s Announcement Speech He Listed Every Reason He s A Douchebag

He spoke a lot about a lot of things that tried to make you believe he is the “can-do” president we’ve been waiting for and then he got right down to the heart of his many efforts to dismantle workers’ rights, take away women’s rights and simply, be an all around puppet for the Kochs who hate gay people, love God and will restore America. As though it needed to be restored (it doesn’t).

Here are some of the better quotes that may make you want throw whatever device you’re reading this from:

• “Since I’ve been Governor, we took on the unions and won.”
  • “Since I’ve been Governor, we passed lawsuit reform and regulatory reform.”
  • “We defunded Planned Parenthood and enacted pro-life legislation.”
  • “We passed Castle Doctrine and concealed carry. “
  • “And we now require a photo ID to vote in the State of Wisconsin.”
Those were all listed in pretty much one, big, run-on sentence. “Here are the reasons I’m a douchebag and hate people having rights. Rights only belong to corporations… and guns!” (paraphrased)

I admit I like how he backed CITIZENS of his state OVER union thugs.
I respect that.

You mean the Koch Brothers?

Yeah, let's look at that.

I am always amused how conservatives vilify unions.

Let's be honest what happened here. Once upon a time, the private sector had good wages because of unionization or the threat of unionization. The Wealthy paid a healthy share of the taxes, as they should. There were tariffs in place that protected our industries (vital to our national defense and economy) from unfair foreign competition. You had a vibrant middle class, Mom could stay home with the kids while Dad worked, people could enjoy vacations. Republicans and Democrats agreed this was a good thing, and for decades after World War II, we enjoyed prosperity.

Then these idiots went along with the Plutocrat's oky-dokes.

"Give up your unions, and your right to collectively bargain. We’ll recognize you for your hard work and merit. We’ll use nice sounding terms like ‘right to work’ and ‘At Will employment’ to describe this."

"Dooooooy, Oky-doke!" said the middle class.

So they find themselves working harder for less money, and eventually get put out on the street at 50 because the company can always find someone younger who'll work cheaper.

“Give up your Union Medical Plans, and go with these company Medical Plans instead!”

“Dooooy, Oky-doke”

They find themselves paying more every year for plans that cover less and less. HMO stands for Horrible Medical Options. And if they got too sick, they found they were usually the first to be let go during a downsizing.

"Give up your pensions, we'll let you get in on the Wall Street fun with something called a 401K. Then you can borrow against the value of a home you already paid off! Trust us!"

"Dooooy, Oky-Doke"

Now they find themselves with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage in foreclosure AND no hope of ever actually retiring. Meanwhile the fat cats on Wall Street and the banks got a government bailout they paid for, and paid themselves bonuses out of it.

"Hey, hey, you know, we can get more business opportunities if we sign this free trade bill with third world rat-holes that don't have the safety, environmental and work rules we have."

"Doooooy, Oky-Doke"

And they act all surprise when the manufacturing jobs go to China, and the Customer Service jobs go to India, and when their POS Chinese made computer breaks down, they can call to Pradip… er, “Bobby” about how to fix it, but he doesn't understand English.

"Hey, let's give tax cuts to rich people!"

"Doooy, Oky-Doke!"

Oh, that means we increase taxes on working people. SUCKERS!!!

And of course, if someone might actually figure out that they’ve been had, we can distract them by talking about gay marriage, abortion, guns or some other issue that gets their blood boiling for no good reason.

The ironic thing is that the GOP has engaged in this obscene transfer of wealth, but instead of being angry at the people who perpetrated it, we are angry at the people in the unions who DIDN'T FALL FOR IT.

In short, someone burns down your house, and instead of wanting to punish the arsonist, you want them to burn down your neighbor's house instead.

"DOOOOOY, Oky-doke"

Scott Walker Says His Presidential Bid Is 'God's Plan' - See more at: Scott Walker Says His Presidential Bid Is God s Plan Right Wing Watch

Not real big on the separation of church and state.......
“My relationship with God drives every major decision in my life,” starts the note, which is clearly designed to appeal to Religious Right voters who make up a major part of the GOP base vote, particularly in the early primary states Iowa and South Carolina.

The letter goes on to talk about Walker’s faith as “the guiding force of my life in both politics and in private” and promotes opposition to reproductive choice and marriage equality. “A lifelong supporter of the pro-life movement, my work defending the unborn goes back to my college days where I was a leader of Marquette Students for Life,” he writes, bragging about signing into law new restrictions on access to abortion and pledging to do the same as president. He calls the Supreme Court’s marriage equality decision a “grave mistake” and calls for a constitutional amendment to overturn it. And he pledges to nominate Supreme Court justices who share his approach to the Constitution. - See more at: Scott Walker Says His Presidential Bid Is God s Plan Right Wing Watch

I respect that.

Let's be honest what happened here. Once upon a time, the private sector had good wages because of unionization or the threat of unionization. The Wealthy paid a healthy share of the taxes, as they should. There were tariffs in place that protected our industries (vital to our national defense and economy) from unfair foreign competition. You had a vibrant middle class, Mom could stay home with the kids while Dad worked, people could enjoy vacations. Republicans and Democrats agreed this was a good thing, and for decades after World War II, we enjoyed prosperity.

"Give up your unions, and your right to collectively bargain. We’ll recognize you for your hard work and merit. We’ll use nice sounding terms like ‘right to work’ and ‘At Will employment’ to describe this."

So they find themselves working harder for less money, and eventually get put out on the street at 50 because the company can always find someone younger who'll work cheaper.

“Give up your Union Medical Plans, and go with these company Medical Plans instead!”

“Dooooy, Oky-doke”

They find themselves paying more every year for plans that cover less and less. HMO stands for Horrible Medical Options. And if they got too sick, they found they were usually the first to be let go during a downsizing.

"Give up your pensions, we'll let you get in on the Wall Street fun with something called a 401K. Then you can borrow against the value of a home you already paid off! Trust us!"

"Dooooy, Oky-Doke"

Now they find themselves with a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage in foreclosure AND no hope of ever actually retiring. Meanwhile the fat cats on Wall Street and the banks got a government bailout they paid for, and paid themselves bonuses out of it.

"Hey, hey, you know, we can get more business opportunities if we sign this free trade bill with third world rat-holes that don't have the safety, environmental and work rules we have."

"Doooooy, Oky-Doke"

And they act all surprise when the manufacturing jobs go to China, and the Customer Service jobs go to India, and when their POS Chinese made computer breaks down, they can call to Pradip… er, “Bobby” about how to fix it, but he doesn't understand English.

"Doooy, Oky-Doke!"

And of course, if someone might actually figure out that they’ve been had, we can distract them by talking about gay marriage, abortion, guns or some other issue that gets their blood boiling for no good reason.

The ironic thing is that the GOP has engaged in this obscene transfer of wealth, but instead of being angry at the people who perpetrated it, we are angry at the people in the unions who DIDN'T FALL FOR IT.

In short, someone burns down your house, and instead of wanting to punish the arsonist, you want them to burn down your neighbor's house instead.

"DOOOOOY, Oky-doke"

He went after PUBLIC SECTOR unions, which are an actual threat to government, even FDR thought so.

He wasn't comparing them, the question was about ISIS and he said if he was able to handle 100,000 local protesters he can handle international issues.

Yeah, and it was pretty much the most retarded thing that ever came out of a politicians mouth.

Until Trump came along, anyway.

"if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period. "

I respect that.

“Dooooy, Oky-doke”

"Dooooy, Oky-Doke"

"Doooooy, Oky-Doke"

"Doooy, Oky-Doke!"

"DOOOOOY, Oky-doke"

He went after PUBLIC SECTOR unions, which are an actual threat to government, even FDR thought so.

Public sector unions are no such thing, and it's one of the Right's biggest lies that they aren't after private sector unions.

Forum List

Back