In Order To Be The "Man" You Have To Beat The Man

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats are running scared, VERY scared. Truth to a Democrat AND far to many Republicans is poison. Trump has them scared because here is a person that has the guts to ask Hillary DIRECT about her emails.

And he understands money and foundations. IF he decides to tear into the Clinton Foundation and it's donors he WILL know the law AND what violations she has made. He KNOWS those laws and he USES those laws and has a LOT longer then she has.

Hillary is un-armed when it comes to truth and honesty. And he has the money AND the staff to UN-cover her lies her deceptions and illegal deal making. Trump is Hillary's GREATEST threat. And Democrats KNOW this because even Col. Sanders is gaining ground on her.

The american people KNOW it as well. Her honesty and trust numbers ARE falling with EVERY email release not to mention last weeks LIE about a subpoena. the woman could not tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Trump MAY quit before it's over but Hillary may well be done in Iowa. She is losing ground steady and Trump may well be the one who rips the real estate from under her feet. Stay tuned Democrats! Stayed tuned. I think YOUR clown car is about to hit a REAL LARGE pot hole.

Trump is the greatest gift to democrats in a generation. The last straw that will finally break the GOP from pandering to the fringe. Hillary has 99 problems but a Trump is not one of them.

• Banned
Trump is the greatest gift to democrats in a generation. The last straw that will finally break the GOP from pandering to the fringe. Hillary has 99 problems but a Trump is not one of them.
If he uses the FOIA to get her records on the Clinton foundation?
She will be burnt proper.

Can't wait to see the PPP Virginia poll that will come out in the next days, maybe even today. Wanna bet that Hillary is at least 10 points ahead of Trump in Virginia?

:)

The damage he is doing is going to show up in polling in the next 3 weeks most intensively. I look forward to seeing all the interesting numbers...

If two ego-maniacs waste time trying to trip each other up I am OK with that, not a big Clinton fan, but Trump can hardly stand a lot of digging into his own self-enrichment activities.

Can't wait to see the PPP Virginia poll that will come out in the next days, maybe even today. Wanna bet that Hillary is at least 10 points ahead of Trump in Virginia?

The damage he is doing is going to show up in polling in the next 3 weeks most intensively. I look forward to seeing all the interesting numbers...
Yea, and the polls are what, about plus or minus 50%?

• Banned
If two ego-maniacs waste time trying to trip each other up I am OK with that, not a big Clinton fan, but Trump can hardly stand a lot of digging into his own self-enrichment activities.
Trump's life has been VERY public from what he buys and builds to his divorces. People been digging and reading inside info on Trump for decades. Hillary cannot survive under that same scope.

• Banned

Beat it you SPAMMING clown trash.

Trump's life has been VERY public from what he buys and builds to his divorces. People been digging and reading inside info on Trump for decades. Hillary cannot survive under that same scope.

LOL, people have been ragging on the Clintons for more than 20 years and they survived it all. In fact, they got better and stronger for it.

I love it when you show us your IQ-214, it is so fun.

Beat it you SPAMMING clown trash.

Hmmmm, I don't think that is something you can enforce.

Just scream really loud, then you will feel better.

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

Nice try, you get a :) for effort.

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

Oh, I see. Then you honestly believe that polls are never manipulated in any way to show bias? No one ever plays with the numbers to show a particular bias towards one side or the other? ............ oh, OK ............. I see your point. And, polls are always random, and never consist of targeted groups or locations? ........... well, OK then, if you say so .....

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

Oh, I see. Then you honestly believe that polls are never manipulated in any way to show bias? No one ever plays with the numbers to show a particular bias towards one side or the other? ............ oh, OK ............. I see your point. And, polls are always random, and never consist of targeted groups or locations? ........... well, OK then, if you say so .....
ROLL TIDE!!

Democrats are running scared, VERY scared. Truth to a Democrat AND far to many Republicans is poison. Trump has them scared because here is a person that has the guts to ask Hillary DIRECT about her emails.

And he understands money and foundations. IF he decides to tear into the Clinton Foundation and it's donors he WILL know the law AND what violations she has made. He KNOWS those laws and he USES those laws and has a LOT longer then she has.

Hillary is un-armed when it comes to truth and honesty. And he has the money AND the staff to UN-cover her lies her deceptions and illegal deal making. Trump is Hillary's GREATEST threat. And Democrats KNOW this because even Col. Sanders is gaining ground on her.

The american people KNOW it as well. Her honesty and trust numbers ARE falling with EVERY email release not to mention last weeks LIE about a subpoena. the woman could not tell the truth if her life depended on it.

Trump MAY quit before it's over but Hillary may well be done in Iowa. She is losing ground steady and Trump may well be the one who rips the real estate from under her feet. Stay tuned Democrats! Stayed tuned. I think YOUR clown car is about to hit a REAL LARGE pot hole.

Well, first you were all hot for Ted Cruz. Then he voted on something in a way you didn't like, and you ditched him. I bet he is still crying that an unknown, bitter old clinger who cannot heave his fat ass out of the armchair dumped him.

Then you are all hot for Marco Rubio. But apparently, that love affair didn't last long, either.

Oh, well, at least you can say you supported two Latinos, for about 2 weeks a piece!!

And now you are happily blowing the Trumpet for Trumpie! I am quite sure that he is happy that you can blow.

I wonder how long this mancrush will last this time...

:lmao:

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

ROLL TIDE!!
ONLY 7 weeks and 5 days left. I'm on countdown as we speak. ..... ROLL TIDE !!!!! ............ I always get excited this time of year.

LOL, people have been ragging on the Clintons for more than 20 years and they survived it all. In fact, they got better and stronger for it.

I love it when you show us your IQ-214, it is so fun.

Yep, they are the Kardashians of American politics.

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

Waidaminnit. You and I, we have never had a real adult conversation about polls, so I will enlighten you.

Any one, single poll can be wrong. Some are very wrong.

But two things happen: an average of all polls, from competing pollsters, usually comes pretty damned close to the truth, something I proved in 2008 and in 2012.

The composite polling averages for the polls in 2012 showed Obama 303, Romney 206, pure tossup 29. Obama won those 29 (Florida).

And the very most accurate pollster of 2012? PPP (D), which nailed 11 of 12 battlegrounds and 22 of the 23 end-polls from all states, including non-battleground states. It only missed NC, where it called a tie, which is automatically a miscall.

Rasmussen, on the other hand, missed SIX of TWELVE battlegrounds and grossly understated Obama's margins in 22 of 22 polls.

Back to Virginia:

PPP's final poll for Virginia, 2012:

Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online for free.

Obama 51 / Romney 47, Obama +4

Actual result:

Obama 51.16 / Romney 47.28, Obama +3.87 (it looks like +3.88, but when you take the raw margin and divide by the raw total, it rounds to 3.87) - which is +4.

PPP absolutely NAILED it in Virginia in 2012.

And PPP's results, from November 4th, 2012, were practically identical to the exit polls as well. This is how good PPP was in 2012.

I analysed EVERY single poll from 2012 and did a mathematical comparison of every end-poll to that actual results, which you can read here:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond The moment of truth how did the pollsters do

And the excel table, again:

So, no, it's not what you say. It's honest, hard research, field work, and mathematical computations.

Therefore, based on it's track record, PPP is a pollster we can categorize as trustworthy, and actually, it's mathematical bias in 2012 was slightly to the Right, not to the Left.

So, the two things that happen:

1.) Composite margins tend to be very, very accurate and point to the winner in election polling.

2.) Polling firms build a reputation, a verifiable mathematical reputation, by comparing their end polls to the actual results.

It's that simple.

Better luck to you next time.

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

ROLL TIDE!!
ONLY 7 weeks and 5 days left. I'm on countdown as we speak. ..... ROLL TIDE !!!!! ............ I always get excited this time of year.
As long as they don't face the University Of Washington Huskies
I hope they win EVERY game. The "Bear" was one of the greatest football coaches in the history of College football period.

No, +/ 2.8 to 3.0.

Waidaminnit. You and I, we have never had a real adult conversation about polls, so I will enlighten you.

Any one, single poll can be wrong. Some are very wrong.

But two things happen: an average of all polls, from competing pollsters, usually comes pretty damned close to the truth, something I proved in 2008 and in 2012.

The composite polling averages for the polls in 2012 showed Obama 303, Romney 206, pure tossup 29. Obama won those 29 (Florida).

And the very most accurate pollster of 2012? PPP (D), which nailed 11 of 12 battlegrounds and 22 of the 23 end-polls from all states, including non-battleground states. It only missed NC, where it called a tie, which is automatically a miscall.

Rasmussen, on the other hand, missed SIX of TWELVE battlegrounds and grossly understated Obama's margins in 22 of 22 polls.

Back to Virginia:

PPP's final poll for Virginia, 2012:

Obama 51 / Romney 47, Obama +4

Actual result:

Obama 51.16 / Romney 47.28, Obama +3.87 (it looks like +3.88, but when you take the raw margin and divide by the raw total, it rounds to 3.87) - which is +4.

PPP absolutely NAILED it in Virginia in 2012.

And PPP's results, from November 4th, 2012, were practically identical to the exit polls as well. This is how good PPP was in 2012.

I analysed EVERY single poll from 2012 and did a mathematical comparison of every end-poll to that actual results, which you can read here:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond The moment of truth how did the pollsters do

And the excel table, again:

So, no, it's not what you say. It's honest, hard research, field work, and mathematical computations.

Therefore, based on it's track record, PPP is a pollster we can categorize as trustworthy, and actually, it's mathematical bias in 2012 was slightly to the Right, not to the Left.

So, the two things that happen:

1.) Composite margins tend to be very, very accurate and point to the winner in election polling.

2.) Polling firms build a reputation, a verifiable mathematical reputation, by comparing their end polls to the actual results.

It's that simple.

Better luck to you next time.
So you are suggesting or saying the poster is a child? And YOU need to educate him? YOU? Clown trash? YOU spammer?

Forum List

Back