My Baby

Aww.. How pretty...

**on a side note, it looks like you can do something right**:)

Prom?

What a hottie Mr. P. I would do what one of my past GF's Father did. When I came to pick her up he was sitting at the kitchen table cleaning his gun. He asked about a billion questions about my intentions (of course I lied) but I knew he was pretty serious about things! :laugh:

no1tovote4 said:
What a hottie Mr. P. I would do what one of my past GF's Father did. When I came to pick her up he was sitting at the kitchen table cleaning his gun. He asked about a billion questions about my intentions (of course I lied) but I knew he was pretty serious about things! :laugh:

Hehehehe..yes.. Funny story about this boy she went to this dance with...The first time I met him in person the two of them had only been talking and seeing each other for about 2 weeks.

He was over at the house...and ask me, "Well, what should I call you, sir"? To which I immediately replied, "That will be fine". Hahahahaha his jaw hit the ground but he has called me Sir ever since.

very pretty young lady....young man looks responsible...

no one seems to be tatooed, pierced, or dyed....

lokks like good moral and ethical values have been instilled in these too...

nice work mr p

no1tovote4 said:
How do you do it? I have two girls 3 and 1, I don't know how I will ever let them out of my sight!
Very good question! I can't say I did it voluntarily. Over time I've found it's out of my hands..That realization came at about age 12 I think, no she didn't date then, but was old enough and smart enough that the writing was on the walls, even as much as I repainted them.. I hope I've prepared her well. Time will tell.

Oh, and there's always the magic crystal snowball....The one I've told her about since she was little, that Dads have in there head and can see an know EVERYTHING! :thup:

Forum List

Back