My Baby, He Wrote Me A Letter

Wow! Is there nothing that doesn't upset you?

girl-crying-m.jpg

If you think the left is going crazy over this, there is an expected peace treaty at the summit. The war will formally be ended.

The left will have a collective aneurysm over that one.

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

He described it. He then said he didn't read it. He lied.

Nobody wants him to give up the letter. He straight up lied.

You are a willful dupe. Sad. Believe me.

Couldn't have meant it was nice of Kim to write a letter, no matter what was in in it, right?

Nah...

that would make too much sense.

Did you watch the clip?

Does it matter?

Kim sent Trump a letter.

per your post, Trump said that was very nice.

some day, it will be in his Presidential Library, and might be labeled as one of the actions that lead tot he end of the Korean Conflict, and possibly a Nobel Prize.

But, keep whining about Trump.

Gets too bad, I'll send you some
th

If you think the left is going crazy over this, there is an expected peace treaty at the summit. The war will formally be ended.

The left will have a collective aneurysm over that one.

You be sure to hold your breath for that. North and South may eventually work out some sort of treety, but it won't be at that meeting, and Trump-0 won't have much to do with it.

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

Trump don't gossip? Are you serious?

Couldn't have meant it was nice of Kim to write a letter, no matter what was in in it, right?

Nah...

that would make too much sense.

Did you watch the clip?

Does it matter?

Kim sent Trump a letter.

per your post, Trump said that was very nice.

some day, it will be in his Presidential Library, and might be labeled as one of the actions that lead tot he end of the Korean Conflict, and possibly a Nobel Prize.

But, keep whining about Trump.

Gets too bad, I'll send you some
th

Don't count on it.

Forum List

Back