My Baby, He Wrote Me A Letter

Couldn't have meant it was nice of Kim to write a letter, no matter what was in in it, right?

Nah...

that would make too much sense.

Did you watch the clip?

Does it matter?

Kim sent Trump a letter.

per your post, Trump said that was very nice.

some day, it will be in his Presidential Library, and might be labeled as one of the actions that lead tot he end of the Korean Conflict, and possibly a Nobel Prize.

But, keep whining about Trump.

Gets too bad, I'll send you some
th

Don't count on it.

I'm not.

on the other hand, I'm not betting against it.

and neither should you.

If you think the left is going crazy over this, there is an expected peace treaty at the summit. The war will formally be ended.

The left will have a collective aneurysm over that one.
Lol @ "an expected peace treaty".

Trump does what Trump does and lies to our faces without regret.

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

How about that. You fucking dupes.
I heard Trump say today that he was sure it was a very nice letter...just like you are sure you will enjoy a movie you haven't seen but heard about...what is wrong with you?
-------------------------------- clutching , they is clutching and double clutching as they dissolve into despair Rambu !!

Trump says letter from Kim Jong-un is 'very nice' — then admits he hasn't read it

And you read Korean? As it is unlikely that you read and write every language, what normally happens is that someone translates it and then summarizes it.

If this is what you are upset about, go outside and get some sun.

Nope. Not upset at anything having to do with the letter. I'm troubled that you people keep taking it in the ass with lies and never admit it.

I simply want ONE of you assholes to publicly decide that you've had enough. And then another. And another. Until this nation returns to sanity.

Get it?

:)

Love that song. Brings back memories from when I was a teen.

I was just a youngster, but I remember it..... maybe it was on the radio or my parents owned the album? My hubby is a musician/singer so I asked him, what was that song that had, ''My baby, she wrote me a Letter''?

and he said, it's called, ''The Letter'' and I found it on you tube.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

He actually said that he might give it to the press later after he's read it.

It is amazing to watch Trump say how great of a man Kim is. How fucking horrible is that?

Otto Warmbier's parents can't be too happy watching him say shit like that.

He's not about to give a private diplomatic letter to the Press. Are you NUTS? Must be. Because only folks that don't understand that leaders under pressure like this don't gossip -- can be THIS insane.

It is amazing to watch Trump say how great of a man Kim is. How fucking horrible is that?

Sadly, international diplomacy has no room for individual grudges. It would be nice to not speak to North Korea ever again because of Otto Warmbier but realistically, it's not going to happen. There are just bigger issues involved.

And you read Korean? As it is unlikely that you read and write every language, what normally happens is that someone translates it and then summarizes it.

If this is what you are upset about, go outside and get some sun.

Nope. Not upset at anything having to do with the letter. I'm troubled that you people keep taking it in the ass with lies and never admit it.

I simply want ONE of you assholes to publicly decide that you've had enough. And then another. And another. Until this nation returns to sanity.

Get it?
Trump didn't lie.

Gimme a ticket for some nobel gain
Ain't got time to do it over again.
K street days are gone, I’m a bama clone
'Cause my baby just a-wrote me a letter.

I don't care how much military I gotta send,
Got to get back to Putin's friend
Low poll days are gone, I'm a-bama clone
'Cause my baby just a-wrote me a letter.

DHBWZjYXcAEpWfo.jpg

~S~

Sadly, international diplomacy has no room for individual grudges. It would be nice to not speak to North Korea ever again because of Otto Warmbier but realistically, it's not going to happen. There are just bigger issues involved.

...but he doesn't have to go and say things like how great of a guy he is. He's a fucking murderer. A cold-blooded murderer.

Forum List

Back