My asshole son

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Last march we bought him a motorcycle He wanted a cruiser
Today he traded it in for a race bike.
He has been complaining that he wants to sell the cruiser and use my truck during the winter .
Now he has payments & no insurance .
I will ask him who he wants notified in the event of his death and what he wants done with his shit.

After he graduates high school, you buy him only rice, cabbage and beans. And short commons of those things.

unbelievablemotorbikero.jpg

Ain't nothin' lucky about dyin' a tragic death young pard.

I had one fast rice rocket in my life, and decided then and there that a nice cruiser was much more my style on two wheels.

Whatever he pays for.

My kids have known since they were small that their cars, including insurance and gas and the up front cost would all be their own responsiblilty

He has been complaining that he wants to sell the cruiser and use my truck during the winter .
I will ask him who he wants notified in the event of his death and what he wants done with his shit.

Ah, Mr. Fitnah...I know we have been at odds, but I am moved by this, truely. The Idiot Child is not an unknown quantity in my family. My kidlet is in her 30's and The Bank Of Mom has only been closed (or suspended; time will tell) for a few months. I suspect The Bank Of Dad is still open for business (we're divorced so I dunno).

I dunno WTF I did wrong. I made her work as a volunteer at 12 and get a year round part-time job at 14. I gave her chores to do and grounded her for crappy grades and did not buy her a car. Yet despite all the home training, this child of mine lingered in the Junior Miss Department far, far, far too long......and so has my 38 year old nephew, who lives in my brother's basement.....and my friends all have similar Tales of Arrested Development in their families.

Your son is very lucky he has you, Mr. Fitnah. Moms get weepy, overprotective, nosey or controlling -- but never angry. Moms do not throw adult children into the snow and tell them to sink or swim. If Moms ran the world, everyone would have a blankey -- that they totted around. Without Dads, the next generation would be doomed to become nothing but professional navel gazers.

However despairing you may feel, I assure you, where there is life there is hope. The early 20's are still a time of personality formation and the odds are heavily in your favor this child of yours will eventually Grow The Fuck Up. If he has not had a baby out of wedlock or done prison time, you're far ahead of many parents.

I will keep a good thought for you and your family. Hopefully, one day these children will have children.....and we can wreck our revenge with drum sets and Play Doh.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
My son is only five, he has aleady figured out my pin number. (Half the time I forget it.)

He is either going to be a pirate or invesment banker.

Now days you can be both.

my 28 yr old son mentioned he was gonna buy an x box and wants a pair of oakleys that cost 1,500 bucks.....he is now paying his own phone bill ......since he can afford an x box he can afford his phone bill...

You have only yourself to blame here. You handed him something that he didn't earn. I've been there, done that, so I speak from experience.

Forum List

Back